HEEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nd4vy5TPQI
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly cute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iaquinta is a dumbass

the fans werent even really booing him after his last fight and he got so triggered by a few scattered ones it made everyone hate him

>f u guys i make more as a real estate broker

then go do it, literally no one cares

nice, you saved my pic. i choose this thread

when is he fighting next? cain should stop ducking senpai

Springsperg I know you are lurking and I just want you to know Schaub has CTE and its going to cause him serious medical problems in the future and also Tiger probably has CTE too and is also gay

i care, he's a spicy ass fighter and one of the only fighters who isn't going to bend down and suck dana's shriveled 2 inch cock

give him anyone legit. i'd say struve but they are buddies so it's less likely

>9 seconds

his career is going nowhere because he bites every hand that feeds him

he probably sells real estate like Mac

youtube.com/watch?v=6nd4vy5TPQI

The UFC is blatantly against the fighters at this point. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

he's fighting Overeem in August then Stipe in December

will reem vs cain ever happen?

the fact that there are hands to consider in the first place is ridiculous. now we might see a fighter with one of the longest active win streaks in the division driven away from the sport.

No one will miss him

after they both lose, yes

>a fighter with one of the longest active win streaks in the division

ferg's goin nowhere, blud.

because he never got the chance to develop into someone who would be missed despite clearly having the skill for it

>fuck you!
>give me money!
>come back after all this time for a poochez fight
fuck him, literally the male version of that Scottish skank

i said "one of", he's third behind tferg and kebab iirc

>Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

boo hoo, if you put butts in the seats you'll make money. it's called prizefighting

i dont care if he rips the UFC, but he's not big enough to make shitting on the fans a useful strategy. no one cares enough to pay to see him lose yet

he had a perfect moment to shine after that KO and what most people took away is "this guy is a douche"

Fwonkie PEDgar will lose to Yair

Mark my words

MJ has more impressive record though

Care Bear Penisriguez will be brutally wrassled to death, buddy

Name this band

>Care Bear Penisriguez
You can do better than this, I believe in you.

Olivi boy and the usada tones

le younger and faster man will surely win my guy, put your house on it, 100%

Dude eat my boogers.

shitposting aside, I don't see what yair has for frankie. Only kind of hoping he wins so frankie his forced to bantamweight for a titlerun

PEDgar is 35 and on his last legs. He looked slow and stiff against Stephens, almost got heem'd as well.

who wins BJ Poon vs Dennis Poover?

BJ Coon is going to win by decision and thing he's at his prime again and call out goobs.

You're not telling me what yair has for Frankie you're just telling me he's old and almost lost the fight he WON. Post betting slip or stop shitposting

I bet BJ Poonenn does over 27 buys vs Conpoo McPOOger

>almost got heemd aswell
le never watched a frankie fight man

thanks for the (you)

Yair is the better fighter and is gonna shock the world.

Troost me on that

Pedophile.

Yair better hope that Frankie doesn't let the dog out

BJ Penn was such a gimme, Edgar will be smart enough to stay in Yair's face and use wrestling to neutralize the meme game

you still here? you really on that pedo train

Tell me WHY though you fuccboi. I'm looking for MMA discussion.

>see picture of a young girl
>immediately start sexualizing it
i think you're the pedo here, twerp

no problem, post cynthias adult feet please

because Yair will be throwing unpredictable memes from every angle and Frankie Poogar will be doing his usual bobble head shadow boxing

To be sincero familia member, Yair does some really explosive moves and meme kicks, i feel like that might lead to his demise if he goes against a wrestler like Frankie. Yair does have a good ground game though i hear.

Why you have that pic saved on your computer pedo?

>haha he's le younger and just better, you just don't get it xD
le beat bj penn and decision a bantamweight gatekeeper man will get absolutely exposed you delusional fuckhead

anything for you my man

explain what's wrong with that picture. are you honestly such a pedo fuck that you sexualize a yearbook photo?

Am I banne

where they at?

You don't think that maybe perhaps frankie's wrasslin can neutralize his memery? You don't think that Once the fear of the takedown is in Yair's head that his suspect strike defense can be capitalized on? I think it's gonna be Wonderboy Tyron-esque, Joe

Cause Yair is gonna be hitting him with every shot in the book and has a longer reach so he'll able to jab his little bobble head up and land some nice kicks. Fwonkie will then get desperate and start shooting takedowns, granted I think he will land some but after the first round they'll start getting stuffed, and the fight will stay on the feet and he will proceed to get LIT UP by shots he's never seen in his life. If Herb Dean is reffing Fwonkie might be able to survive till the final horn, otherwise I see Yair winning via a round 3 stoppage.

Also pretty much this:

woops, forgot image

>muh mmamath
>muh boxercise
>muh fwonkie who took almost 4 rounds to beat up blow job

lmao!!

>perhaps frankie's wrasslin can neutralize his memery?
yeah maybe if Frankie Poogar wasnt a turbo manlet facing a large FW. Just face it kiddo Poogar is old, his time is over

There's nothing wrong with the picture, there's something wrong with pedos saving up kid pictures of a girl they find attractive.

>immediately sexualize picture of child
>y-you pedo
not him but whatever you say mate

>haha but my guy beat him le faster!
>tfw rumble beat gus faster than dc so dc has to lose to rumble
>pre-frankie bj = 2016 grandpa bj

You're a nonce.

> If Herb Dean is reffing Fwonkie might be able to survive till the final horn

This is probably going to happen lol. I can already see it.

>bring up Mmamath for le boxercise man

>get pissed and sperg about it when someone uses it against fwonkie

lol!

It's like You guys forget how awful he did against bruce leeroy.

nobody but you is 'attracted' to young cynthia you sick fuck

not our fault you see a picture of a little girl and immediately start thinking nasty thoughts and then assume everyone else is as fucked up as you

yeah, it's not like frankie has been fucking up people bigger than him his whole career or anything

>muh le size
>muh le penn
>muh le younger and faster

>questioning quality of wins and competition = mmamath

thats where you're wrong my friend. Cynthia is cute. Cute is not the same as attractive. She looks like a gremlin and i find that to be cute. The same way Maisie Williams looks like a sloth but she's cute. Ugly cute you might say
Either way that has nothing to do with finding children cute. If you think your wife was a cute kid, that makes you a pedophile? It seems like youre projecting some real demons you have deep down

Ya dont gotta justify your nonce ways to me pal

>turbo manlet facing a large FW

Have you seen How BIGG Jeremy stephens is

yes fwonkie cuck

>he only beat x so he obviously cant beat y

stupid fwonkie cuck

Yair vs. PEDgar is gonna go literally the same exact way Big Pigg vs. Thompson went.

LITERALLY the same way right down to the finish.

>nonce

stop pretending to be American you fucking faggot.

So you save pictures of any kid you find "cute" you fucking creep? Seems like youre just trying to deflect

>She looks like a gremlin and i find that to be cute

Please get help dude

he looked like shit against bruce pooroi.

let's get back to the original question. what in god's name do you see yair doing to frankie exactly? how does he win?

>inb4 le faster younger muh PEDs

>muh Mmamath

stupid fwonkie cuck

See

>cuck
why shitpost? Here I'll join you anyway

Frankie GODgar is going to absolutely demolish Le my best victory is a KO of >andre Fili man

>questioning quality of wins = mmamath
lmao

post proof of frankie using peds. and comparing yairs retarded spinny bullshit to thompson should get you banned my man

first of all it wasnt actually a split decision, that judge was just retarded. second of all Caceres is actually a pretty good fighter

Fwonkie went the distance with a man Yair KO'd in 6 minutes.

fwonkie cuck in full meltdown mode

nah, i save pictures of women in mma to post here because other than me its just like 3 or 4 other guys that enjoy wmma. i gotta push dat meme

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly cute

definition 2 my friend

>Caceres is actually a pretty good fighter
oh man

he's a fucking manlet from the east coast

that's your proof for him knowing how to use steroids

fwonkie cuck getting mad and samefagging now

>post proof of frankie using peds
Everyone is on steroids my guy

Yeah man, That's a good measure of this fight is going to go. That's how I figured out that rumble was going to win against dan- Oh wait....

And "cute kids" apparently you freak

anyway, i dont think this card is nearly as good as everybody is hyping it to be. the andrade and masvidal fights are the only ones i see delivering in excitement. also i wanna redesign the black title bar with something more fancy. id appreciate suggestions

If you're gonna do dumb MMA-Math then so am I.

Face the facts dude. All Fwonkie has is wrestling, he's not the better stand-up fighter, he's slow and sluggish, if it stays a kickboxing fight he's gonna get lit up.

He can shoot for his takedowns all he wants but Yair is too unorthodox.

Did you watch Thompson vs. Hendricks btw? Big Pigg got destroyed.

>second of all Caceres is actually a pretty good fighter
oh for sure my guy, jason knight is an absolute MUNSTER

Edgar is ducking Bruce Leeroy, has been for a long time. That is a fact.

Did you just try and imply Jason Knight isn't a good fighter?

Haha Fronkie is gonna get retired!

IS THERE any possible way Frankie could win based on just wrestling against a guy like Yair? I feel like he'd get fucked up.

I didn't do any dumb MMA math, there's multiple people in this discussion retard.

>too unorthodox.
lol what a dummy, I can't believe you typed that

>Yair's spinny memes = Thompsons striking
>Hendricks poosada'd career = Frankies 2 wins and one loss to aldo

Poopoopee Pooza is ducking Pigg Rigg

Did you watch Tyron vs wonderboy?

Btw Wonderboy's record is WAY more impressive than the dogshit that is yair's so don't ever compare them again, goof

are you implying jason knight is frankie edgar top 5 tier?