>2018
>Still believing "it gets better"

I am hate you!

[spoiler]It won't get better[/spoiler]

>tfw you waited too long to hero

fuck these pictures are sadder than if they were completely alone.. especially first one. fuuuuuuck

i promise we're gonna make it, guys

Sad.

that cake looks yummy

Almost looks like hes fapping.

>no friends to go out with on birthday
>decide to celebrate anyway
>buy world's smallest birthday cake on way home from work
>enter cold empty house
>set cake on table
>decide to capture the moment in a photograph
>set timer on camera
>grab angry cat
>use every last ounce of energy to force a smile
>FLASH
>die inside

>invite your whole class to party at arcade
>not a single person shows up
>forced to eat your cake alone in an empty arcade

we're not making it confirmed

where's the toblerone in this picca?

and we both know you're 29

lol i fuckin love you man. no homo. wish i could have a beer with ya or something

It never gets better.
I just want it to end.

call me a normie and a faggot i mean i am but for real this thread breaks my heart

wow this shit really gives me feels. glad this never happened to me.

>qt3.14/10
>glasses
>that feel when no friends

Would foreveralone together with.

I dont get it, shouldn't you have known before inviting everyone that no-one was going to come?

I don't believe they'll get better. I KNOW they'll get better because I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Yea i saw this before as did the rest of the world. She is a mentally handicapped chick who invited everyone and no one showed up. The next year every mother fucker who saw this on the internet showed up with a present in hand.

This happened to me on my 7th birthday.

Never had another birthday party again where friends were invited. The past 8 years ive just birthdays with my girlfriend.

Ive never forgotten the pain, though.

It never gets better. It ALWAYS gets worse.

She is actually retarded and people said they were coming so she invited them

This kind of thing happened 2 years in a row for me. This is why I stopped having birthdays at all. No one would come and my mom would wonder where everyone was and I could see it hurt her even more than it hurt me so I stopped even wanting a birthday. I was born on my mother's birthday, too. Since we share a birthday I have to be there with her on MY birthday, I can't pretend I'm with new friends or something.

I hate this.

Haha that's kirk Cameron

I would visit his mom.

realized early enough not to invite your friends?

Screenshot'd for inevitable failure 1 year from now.

As long as there are "WWYD" threads, there will be many depressed anons.

I love seeing all the depressed fucks

This guy gets it! He's gonna microwave his own hotpockets this year. Fuck you, mom!

I'm just depressed af after last night. Smoked and drank but not even that much. 3 shots and one joint and I couldn't finish the bowl I packed, ended up eating a shit ton of bullshit and gained 3 pounds and went to sleep at 11pm because I couldn't stay awake. Now all I wanna do is smoke and not workout.

Well that's mean.

Only those who can't face hardships suffer.

>Implying I haven't done that for myself since I was 20
Come on, now, that's the easiest part of being independent.

That cake looks utterly horrible.

I know from life experience it does if you just stop being a huge pussy.

Jesus christ
rip confirmed

Its like you guys just want to see people sad to justify your sadness. Half these pics just look like people who dont want to do anything big for their birthdays. Shit for my 21st birthday and my friends wanted to do shit and i said fuck that and stayed at home and got drunk alone cause i had to work in the morning. I havent had a birthday party since i was 12 cause i just dont like them. They normally get me a small cake anyways i eat some and go fishing with my dad.

you can face hardships and still hate your life

>tfw no birthday pretzel

mclovin?

Pathetic people go into hardship and come out bitter. It takes strength to go into hardship and come out better. Are you pathetic, or are you strong?

i know the feeling.. i haven't had a birthday party since i was below 10 years old, then decided to throw one at 16, no one showed up.

excuses were busy with families, busy with part time jobs (my birthday falls on the school holidays period). waited 1 hour, then went home teary eyed.

got home, ended up playing video games. the following day, went on social media and found out the people i invited were out at another person's party.

never had any form of parties ever since, refuse to become too invested in socializing in big groups ever since.

Aw

fuck off with your pseudo-philosophy. Depression is real as fuck and if you havnt experienced it then you can stfu

lol

>dad sitting in the background, not even involved
>kid is too ashamed to even look at the camera
Goddamn, this one got me.

>you will never have a birthday as happy as his poor family

Like a public ad that says her snatch is legally open for business

well, thtas how society goes down. The family, father and mother, sisters and brothers, thats what really matters, no the "friends" and those poor bastars in the pics have a family but they dont care, so fuck them

This, but even with depression you can choose how to act mate.

So I'm kind of a weird opposite of this. Kinda. I was never a super popular kid but had a core group of good friends to see on birthdays (mine and theirs) grew up and purposely drifted away from old crew after meeting future wife and working and trying to build a house / American dream (still doing family birthdays ). Got.divorced 7 years ago, life has ups and downs but everythings ok and when people call to ask what I'm doing for my birthday I completely blow it off. I had a total hottest sad and dead on the inside chick wanna fuck me to get back at her girlfriend, and I just kinda blew it off. I prefer to be alone on birthdays.

>Implying I haven't suffered from depression.
There were years when all I could do was think of killing myself, and several times when I tried. This isn't some pseudo-psychology I'm pulling out my ass. I'm speaking from experience, and this is ultimately what happens to everyone who goes into it without resisting; they come out bitter, and weaker for when the next wave hits.

It doesn't get better unless you can make it better.

Is this Filthy Franks future? Also very impressive digits you got there.

Damn :'(

Do people normally hang out with friends as opposed to family on birthdays? I didn't have friends as a kid so I really don't know.
Am I being a weirdo for not telling my friends about my birthday?

tfw there isn't enough cake to share

that microwave is yuge

holy shit

Just wait until you're living by yourself and it's just you and your best friend Jim Beam on your birthday.

They don't have ovens in non-America, so they microwave everything.

>it's just you and your best friend Jim Beam on your birthday.

would bang all 3

At least there was someone who took the photo...

>non-America
you couldn't be more wrong

That basketball shirt tho....

It doesnt get better, you just get used to life sucking

so eventually, you dont notice how much it sucks, it just seems normal

If "it" is life then why do you think life is this thing that gets better over time?

That's not so bad
Or at least it doesn't has to be bad
>guy was out with the bois the night before
>now he's dead tired
>his family wants to drink coffee with him
Could actually go for many of these

>the retarded placement of candles

1+6 16, instead of 16 candles, so it´s pretty smart

Counting genius...

silly ass meat computers confused as to why theyre all sad, lulz