ITT we talk about cosmetics

ITT we talk about cosmetics.

Behold the miracle that has transformed my skin. And totally does not make me gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

skin-etc.com/epdashlotisp.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=epdashlotisp
lushusa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

what’s your routine op?

I shop on Lush all the time, love the place. Mainly buy soap and bath bombs. Also wear a couple of their perfumes like Dirty and Karma as they are pretty unisex.

Ok

Enjoy plastering petrol on your face?

Forever living products are the way forward.

if you're a man and you use this shit, you're a pinche maricon. no doubt about it. the only thing a real man needs is a bar of soap.

Your just washing more than before, because you spent money on these products that do nothing you idiot ...

Fag...

Waste of money, maricon.

Can anyone give suggestions on a good lotion for face that doesn't promote pimple outbreaks? cold weather is killin my face especially around my nose area

Wash it!

I use Dark Angels in the shower on my face, shoulders and chest where I break out the worst. Take the charcoal residue off with Sandstone soap, exfoliate the fuck out with it.

Once a week I'll do a facial mask before my shower with either the Clarify or Coffee mask - I'm liking the Clarify more, I need to use less of it.

At nighttime and in the morning I do a once-over with the tea tree toner water and then the smugglers soul moisturizer. It's cleared up my breakouts like crazy. Fucking miracles.

I got a gift card for christmas and got the Guv'ner deodorant powder, it smells great and keeps me dry because I work in a warehouse.

The toner water pulls all the warehouse dust and dirt and sweat out of my face, too.

I haven't gotten bath bombs, they're too pricey for me, but I really want the D'fluff shaving cream.

Got any suggestions for lip balms? Chapstick, burts bees, EOS, any others like that don't really seem to help. The best thing so far has been Aquaphor but if there's any other suggestions i'd like to hear them

I have pretty serious facial breakouts due to hormonal medicine I have to use, so yeah, regular soap doesn't cut it.

And there's nothing wrong with pampering yourself as a man.

I only buy one product a month at most. They're investments that I can use over the course of a long time, and the majority of these are less than $15 each and have lasted me well over six months.

What you want to do is use a cleanser that dries out your skin and then use a simple moisturizer to restore the "good" oils to your skin. If you want to use Lush products, ask them for samples. They will load you up for nothing. That's how I figured out my current regimen.

woah woah woah i was with you until the necessary and hurtful homophobia!!

The one that I like is Vaseline lip therapy.

Lush has some good ones, but this stuff is only $1.99 a pod and it works in minutes.

I use one with cocoa butter as recommended to me, but the plain stuff is good too. Plus it's a tiny Vaseline jar so it's... You know. It's cute.

I see this around all the time. i'll try it out. I have lips that are pretty full and of course I have sensitive skin so my lips get very chapped daily. even moreso after I eat food.

Actually, I've tried dozens of products and regular soaps don't work for me. I've gone as far as trying a very expensive Clinique system and it made me break out even worse. After investing less than $30 in a small line of Lush products, my skin feels and looks amazing.

Using these products does not make me any more or less inclined to take it up the ass than I was before.

trying to look fresh doesn't make you gay homie

only niggers use Vaseline use lotion and stop being a fucking nigger

Know of any non vaseline lotion that can be applied to lips?

Too right

Like I'm sorry if I don't wanna date girls with craters on my face.

Do you know how many cute girls at work I've talked to about Lush stuff? And how they don't think I'm gay in the slightest? I got a date out of this.

"Oh, user, do you think you can help me find a facial cleanser? Teach me what you know! Does this smell good on me? Uguuuu"

dem nignogs have some soft ass lips homes

Some girls may find it attractive / interesting that you like that sort of stuff. Its also a bonus cause you two can go makeup shopping together lol

Have done.

Also last time I went, saw two completely straight (at least seemed so) dudes in bro caps and varsity jackets talking about which moisturizers they liked.

"Bro, this stuff is so good. My hands were getting so cracked at practice."
"For real? Oh man, it smells good."

be a real man

trips has spoken

get a tin of carmex

This dude is clearly promoting this bullshit, I have several of these things, this shit sucks , rly bad, it’s worse for you than regular chemical stuff...don’t buy into the all organic bullshit, it made my shit 100 times worse...it’s all marketing horse shit ...

chapstick has things in it which make your lips worse in the end.

I mean, everyone's skin is different. This is what works for me, and even then, not all Lush products are gonna be good for everyone.

Also you have to stick with it and use it properly. If you're only using one facial cleanser and you expect it to do everything then yeah it's gonna fuck your shit up. Facial cleansers usually dry your skin out so you have to use something to bring the good oils back so your skin doesn't overproduce oils to compensate.

TL;DR find something that works for you and use it like you're supposed to or else yeah, your shit's gonna get worse, you dickweed.

Carmex contains camphor and menthol, two things that will fuck your shit up in the end worse than it was.

Did not know this! That stuff's good for you in the sick department though, isn't it? Like Vick's vapor rub.

This post right here proves you are shilling for whatever product that you posted as OP. Wayyyy too obvious.

For that yeah its fine. The camphor and menthol will provide soothing relief at first but it will quickily dry out your lips even worse, making you feel the need to keep applying it. Most regular OTC chapsticks have that crap in there. That's why I stick to Aquaphor or anything else that's camphor, phenol and menthol free.

Even if that were true, in what fucking way do I benefit from shilling an organic cosmetic line on the asshole of the internet

You think someone would pay me to laud the benefits of LUSH on fucking Sup Forums?

Gee golly I wish. No, I just really like smellgoods

Albeit, fair point. The thing is, youre probably a neet looking for any sort of source of income. You probably dont have any social media. This is the only place you socialize. I get it. Its your grind so you can stay home and opt out of socializing but honestly you can just make a FB page under a fake name. Why dont you just go there instead?

Ha, by the way, people market shit on Sup Forums all the time nowadays. Its not as underground as you think it is, anymore.

I bet you wear a tin foil hat nigger

I think OP just wanted a discussion about cosmetics

Exdee, funny meme. Look, you can try to derail your shilling all you want but no one has heard of the line of product youre pushing on us. You arent gonna make jack shit off of us. Go home. You will make no money here. Sorry. See ya.

On Sup Forums???
Yeah, okay, OP. heres your (you)

Eat proper, and drink lots of water if you don’t want breakouts...maricon.

Not OP

>no one has heard of the product line you're pushing on us

Have you... Have you visited a mall in the last three years?

Ha, proof that youre shilling
>w-why would i post it here of all places
>h-have you even been to a mall a-user..?? W-we are world f-famous!
You go from deflecting to boasting. Litsen buddy, pyramid schemes are go nowhwhere. My mom used to push AVON products to people like youre doing, she literally made absolutely nothing. Just get a real job or fuck with the stock market. You will make jack shit doing this.

Yes on Sup Forums.

Because you pizza-faced neets need to wash your fat fucking selves.

You don't gotta be a lady to wanna pamper your own ass. Break some fucking gender roles you basement dwelling spawn camper.

Yep, thats why you wont post a screenshot. Dont wanna expose that your followers are really just you.

You can't sell Lush like Avon or Mary Kay... it's an international business, they don't even franchise.

>Th-that's how they get you
>Mommy, the Jews are coming for my bumhole again
>Warm up my tendies and prepare my chastity belt

No one said ANYTHING about it being gay. Stop. Derailing. Me. Youre so obviously a shill. You BLATANTLY use shill tactics to my face. Im not an idiot. Ive ran schemes just like the one youre apart of. Probably found it through take a survery or found an ad that said "MAKE MONEY AT HOME DOING NOTHING". Like i said, even big companies like AVON hire shills like you. Youre not accomplishing anything for yourself. You will not get paid.

Both the comments were yours. You are the OP (or whoever is pushing the LUSH product). I was right.

Jesus god, even if he did shot screen, you can photoshop that stuff. What's the point?

Kinda more telling that the thread keeps getting bumped by people who aren't me. OP posts don't bump.

I'm not OP, OP was the top post of my screenshot, with the albeit faggot replying to him right underneath. I posted tin foil hat and cosmetic discussion post, cause its true

Never said anything about jews. Im not from Sup Forums, i just know how complex internet marketing has gotten over the last decade. Be a cog in the corporate machine though. See what i care when you die unhappy, unoriginal and poor.

>make a thread trying to discuss self care and smellgoods
>turns into a thread about Jew conspiracy and pyramid schemes

GG Sup Forumsro

Ha, wow. Whats the point of validating my samefag reqeust? Hmm... I dunno. You tell me, samefag. Sure are trying extra hard to deflect at this point. Maybe if i keep going youll take down your advertisement

No one said anything about jews. Youre literally deflecting everything i say and trying to make it less about selling the product.

Ok point taken, but you were inclined to take it up the ass before the using these products anyway right?

Yup. Take the marketing elsewhere. Btfo back to dumblr

you don't need makeup but something like this is nice:

skin-etc.com/epdashlotisp.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=epdashlotisp

People do know that Lush is a 22 year old British company that produces its own cosmetics, and sells them in their own stores. They have no direct marketing or pyramid scheme whatsoever and are an extremely ethical company.

I fuck what looks good and nothing less.

Chicks, dudes, peggin' or hot dick, vagina or bumhole.

I'm an equal opportunity bedmate.

Sunscreen? You use it every day? Are you a pasty Irishman?

>lush sells only directly from the sto-
lushusa.com/
>o..oh... Right. Well at least theyre ethical. Promise! Were not shills! Haha.... Pyramid scheme? Pshhhh!

Getting real desperate in here...

Lush's shampoos are pretty convenient but the shop is still advertising their products as being hippie as fuck despite being a megacorporation in which people chain work in horrible conditions.

american, english/german/native american genetics and yeah im fairly pale, so this helps.. evens out skin tone and they're a great company

Shillbot

Their own website isn't considered part of their store to you?

Btw not once have I linked to them. You're the first to do it, wolf-crier.

Really deepdicked this thread tbh. The shills got shook and stopped posting

Do you have proof of that?
Not really doubting you, per se, but I've never heard of that and I wanna see any articles you might have seen.

>th-that showed them huh
>oh god i scared the shills right out of my basement
>mommy warm the lube up, baby boy's gotta take six dicks in victory
>hggggg

HA! You made the claim they sold directly from the stores. You were arguing that they dont sell online, idiot.

Way to go, trying to derail it and make it seem as though the accuser is the scummy one. Nice try

Saved lol

He has zero proof.

You shills done yet?

DARK ANGELS MASTERRACE!

Dumbasses. Put all of you marketers in your place. Find a better job. You litter our media with crap.

Thread is dead. Ill be monitoring until 404

I fucking love that shit. It smells like miracles and wonders.

Just a lone shill trying to act like his thread didnt get cucked. Market elsewhere faggot

That is their online store dumbass. I never said that they only sell from bricks and mortar stores.
Why would a company as big as lush be shilling for business on Sup Forums. There is at least one shop in almost every city in the UK. If you asked someone over here to name a shop that sells their own soap they would say Lush. Its a prevalent brand.

For someone who hates the "shilling" you sure are bumping this thread a lot.

Also this thread lasted way longer and got more positive reaction than I actually thought it would.

It was implied they dont sell online. Why else would i call you a shill, you stupid shit? Youre pushing a product that can be bought online. You are giving it recognition because youre likely in contract with them. Advertisement is the easiest way to make money. Aside from that, if they only sell in the UK, why wouldnt they want to expand that buyer base into USA? The goal is to make money. Also, stop acting like Sup Forums isnt a huge hub for market shills. Maybe 10 years ago it wasnt but now it is. Get over it. You got called out. Pick your dignity up and try again tomorrow. Fuck's sake. Stop making a big deal out of being fucking defeated.

Okay. And i killed the thread :)

Carmex is your new best friend

Which bit did I imply that they don't sell online?

IT'S ALREADY IN THE USA YOU TINHATTED FUCKWAD

GO OUTSIDE

So I've recently had a revelation with my hair after discovering CANTU Shea Butter products.

Ive always had dry, frizzy and brittle Jew hair even though I'm not Jewish or of Jewish decent. Nothing I tried worked until CANTU Shea Butter and its honestly worked miracles. I have now soft curly locks.

Also, CANTU Shea Butter has this added smell thats really nice and REALLY distinctive. Black chicks go crazy for this stuff has it smells good and works well on afro hair. They literally buy it buy the gallon.

So my question to you guys is:

Would you rather look like a Jew or smell like a nigger?

Okay, and ive never heard of it. Obviously youre trying to expand its recognition. Shill. Get paid elsewhere. You wpuldnt be spending THIS much time defending the product if you werent actually invested. Youre digging yourself a hole, you actual sperglord. Goddamn, since when have they hired morons to market products? Oh, thats right. They STRIVE to hire sheep who dont ask questions, just sell the product instead.

I'd rather do whatever made my body and hair feel healthy.

White chicks use cocoa/shea butter too.

so recommending any product that works is being a shill huh? why even come into any thread about any product then? such an edgelord

BECAUSE YOU DON'T GO OUTSIDE.

OR WASH YOURSELF.

OR TALK TO ANY CHICKS EVER.

OF COURSE YOU'VE NEVER GODDAMN HEARD OF IT

Try loreal or fructis. Way better than any product proposed in here.

You a tumblr snowflake?

he gottapoint mang

This thread is a bunch of out of touch neck beards who are lashing out simply because they are far too out of touch to of heard of a popular brand.

Samefag

Okay. I use olay tho. Much better product

>White chicks use cocoa/shea butter too.

To attract the black male.