Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Its the end of an era.

Our queen has gotten engaged.

I would never have a chance with her anyways so why should I care? She's got a nice body though.

fucking who? There's only one queen, and that was loli-chan. Not this bitch who was never even aware of Sup Forums, not fucking cracky-chan who didn't even aknowledge us when we got that bitch on that stupid fucking reality show.

New queen?

best queen

Not entirely convinced that Boxxy and Shoe aren't the same person.

Has she shown asshole? No? Then no.

Shoe was never the queen of b.
Shoe != Boxxy

>loli-chan
Lolichan was but a bad princes. Boxy is and always be our queen! this was desided in the Sup Forums civil war of the early 21st century. you wanna have that again?

Well, the bitch in the second picture is skinny and has a horse face. I'd say those are pretty good indicators that it's not the same person.

>Boxy is and always be our queen
no. She was an annoying attentiopn whore who didn't even know of our existence. At least pick someone who's fucking aware of us.

Cracky chan got engaged?

This disgusting slag was never the queen of Sup Forums

>ever

OP is shoe0nhead

are you blind?

lawl you are more cringy than who you replied to

Another attention whore who never showed asshole. Cracky is even worse since we literally got her on a tv show. She didn't even acknowledge it in any way.

If you were gonna have a board queen, you simpleton faggot, wouldn't you want someone who knew what this fucking place was.

>calling someone cringy
>saying "lawl"

And nothing of value was lost.

but she can be
boxxy got fat and engaged
shoe is in a relationship too
b got no queen only traps and furries

Wait.. Who? I was around for Boxxy but then I came back and heard of this Shoe girl. For the longest time I thought they were the same person. So who is this actually?

Because the board was abandoned years ago and has since been replaced by low testosterone beta cuckolds who'd rather just rate eachothers dicks and report any jailbait thread they see.

Some irrelevant scenewhore.

Brother fucker is my Sup Forums queen. Trolled over 400 of us for 8 hours. She lurks in the shadows while i sit here and fap to her asshole pic with the banana and nicolas cage photoshopped inside. Wonder if she's made pot roast lately.

well, she is marrying a dickless neckbeard. so, there's still hope for you.

thought the new queen was millie

Shoe is boxxys trap brother. swear to god i thought shoe was one for years

ah hem, we already have a queen.

All hail Brittany

praise the true queen

get that ugly hog out of here

lawl makes you cringe? wtf kind of snowflake are you

>wouldn't you want someone who knew what this fucking place was.
you sound needy as shit, dumb fuck

She is truly a smokin fox
I'd do anything to sniff the discharge from her panties

And you sound like the typical chimp nigger who finds this place because he heard about it on the news, and unironically says shit like "lawl" Shut the fuck up, cuck.

some guy has a 0.3 btc bounty on her nudes

i dont blame him a bit

your mom got fucked by a nigger didnt she. open that boi pussy for me. my dick is hard

you sound like a sad fag who got lost in the sauce. ive been here much longer than you have faggot and i still lead a normal life, it's your fault you take this shit too seriously. now kill yourself nigger

um, why?

You mistaken Cracky for Creepy-chan. Fucking newfags

>ive been here much longer than you have
Oh shit, I better take you seriously! go make another shota thread, you faggot.

>Oh shit
you need to shit after getting fucked in the ass? LAWL

Being this retarded

Shes not the queen, just another forced meme

Fuck you're annoying

20 something millennial faggots usually are.

you 2 should send eachother dick pics and masturbate like the little faggots you are

Now that's edgy

ALL HAIL QUEEN TITS...

I MEAN BRITNEY

QUEEN BRITNEY

Who is this monkey-faced twat?

lawl that you think you are any different

Who?

some attention whore nu Sup Forums became obsessed with.

who is this?

you truly want this abomination as your queen?

cuz she drained the whole fucking Sup Forums multiple times some week ago

what happened?
wasn't around

Can someone post her tits?