twitter.com/GreaterGlasgPol/status/715867273261662208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hopefully it's not a sharp knife

Was it a butter knife

What has this fucking country come to

if you do this in America you get insta-shot

B.but the police are diverse now..
How could this have happened??

Remember to give your police force some feedback on their performance.
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8LMB9WX

And don't forget to #SurrendAir
airweapon.scot/air-weapon-checker/

butter not have been.

Scottish police are actually the cuck crusaders.

GET A LIFE ___ ____ _____

Was it a toy knife?
Just as dangerous.

Its literally uncommon in some areas to NOT carry a knife. In the other areas no one cares.

yeah sure but you still get shot if you carry one in sight

Happened in my city

Guy was drunk, stumbling around with a big knife. Officers talked to him, told him several times to put it away, he just walked toward them with the knife in his hand and they shot him.

I don't have a problem with it desu, should have just put it away, he was like blind drunk, in the way that only Indians can manage.

wtf is this real ?

Oh poor Britannia
Usurped by her jewels
Now sunk lower than Zambia
One more for the jews

Sup Forumsbard

Yes, see

>pointing your fingers out at someone is illegal

Next you'll be telling me flipping someone off is illegal because muh feelings.

I don't know how they can claim members of the public were "unhurt" if they were clearly alarmed. Don't they realize the emotional trauma that can develop from seeing a man with a knife on the street? Sharia wouldn't stand for this glossing over of reality.

>#SurrendAir
Top fucking cuck

When in France I can keep pic related and ammo without any licence

I'm not sure about flipping someone off. How do you feel about staring though?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24536996

Or revving your car engine in a racist manner?
thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp

bloody hell bongistan do you even remember Agincourt?

> 75555555

>75555555

>habbening warning because someone's saw man with knife

God damnit britbongs.

CAAAAARRLOOOOS

If you're not a nigger litterally no one will look twice if you're carrying an ar15 on your back.

Here's the actual post for those who don't believe

www facebook com / TaysidePoliceDivision/posts/1151142564938140

Sweet Jesus.

I'm trying to find the right words to convey my thoughts, but I'm not eloquent enough.

Instead I'll post some Oakland.
youtube.com/watch?v=9R2hOlVqqek

I carry a nice Kershaw pocket knife everyday. Would bongs have a panic attack if I used one as a tool like I normally do here in my office, or to open things?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qkek6P8L4BE

Must feel bad that even the French are more free than the bongs. Would you be able to own pic-related in France?

It looks kind of ridiculous to other countries but Police in Scotland are always on edge over people openly carrying knives here because our national pastime up until pretty recently was stabbing each other. Pretty sure we had the second highest murder rate in Europe for a while and Glasgow was the "murder capital" of Europe.

Over an X-acto knife? Seriously?

You'll only get shot if you're threatening people with it m8, people walk around with bowies and kabars on their belt all the time around me and no one cares. But they're not waving them around. I myself have used a knife in public on many occasions and people have complimented me and asked me about what kind it is. Including a cop.

That explains it, they arrest people for revving their car engines because glasgow has a "knife crime" problem.
The reason they are like this is because they no longer have any semblance of independence from the government. They're a political army now, nothing more.

hahaha thats pretty funny reddit

Yes.
Everything is fucking retarded here.

Because of the caution that guy received, he wasn't able to join the police when he applied later.

But at least you were dying to knives and not bullets, amirite?

>Do you have any additional comments which you feel are relevant to the survey

RACE WAR NOW

Please add realistic comments they might actually listen to.

holy shit this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

As is life in the UK.

>warning: not for the faint of heart

>an inch away from the picture

DONT BE A WANKER, BIN THAT SHANKER

Here's the victim's story!
youtube.com/watch?v=BTdQPfbwuVE

Other great Police Scotland videos
youtube.com/watch?v=kPjoNqN1JKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0EUm75T660g

For some reason they've started disabling ratings and comments on their new videos :^)

>Not reporting the colour of the man or how he's dressed.

I've seen people bleed from paintball guns and it looked much worse then that.

>shocking, isn't it
Jesus fuck can we nuke them already?

>Diversify police force
>Your diversity hires take place in child rape with Mudslime friends

Excellent idea
you fucking idiots.

You should see what I'm allowed to own without a licence here in freedomville

I can't believe it....madmen with kn*ves running around our streets...Is anywhere truly safe?

that lady thinks shes black

Nice to see Police Scotland are doing their jobs!

THINK OF THE FEELINGS!

WHISTLE GOES WOO WOO

oakland black people>east coast black people

The new law restricts the owning of an "air weapon" that can fire with muzzle energy of over 1J.
You can actually shoot a dart out of a blowpipe with higher energy than that. The saddest part is that I'm not entirely convinced they won't try to restrict the sale of bits of pvc pipe once they catch on to this fact.
They've not caught onto the fact that anyone can make a shotgun and black powder ammunition from a bit of steel pipe and some charcoal. yet though.
The people that write the legislation here are all brain dead.

Immigrants raping white girls is beneath us m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAErXUlMYXM

You even need an explosives licence for flintlocks here.

The responses are kind of funny I guess.
Not very kind though.

twitter.com/GreaterGlasgPol/status/715867273261662208

>bongs now literal kindergarteners

Yeah, with a license and an authorization (a load of bureaucratic bullshit). There are a shitload of additional restrictions such as a magazine limit of 30 rounds, only 10 magazines max per weapon, only 1000 rounds a year per weapon...
The authorization must be done all every again every 5 years, and spooky military styled semi-auto rifles might get banned throughout the EU next month.

Jesus Christ. All I needed was money and a 10-minute phone call to make sure I'm not a felon, and that was just for the lower since I bought every part separately.

I lived in Dundee for a few years for uni, absolute shithole of a city. Last time they were in the headlines was for a naked man running around Toys R Us with a cricket bat.

True freedom m8

Fucking kek
also rare

"throws various projectiles onto stage"

I'm so proud of my city Dundee. I really am..

THIS is what Scotland Yard does now?

>losing spoons
>that degenerate gaze

up and coming heroin addict detected

>Members of the public were alarmed by the incident but unhurt.

You fucking cucks. Brits don't need the EU to cuck them, they'll do it to themselves.

USA has some leftists like this. If you even mention something like hunting or going to a shooting range, they break out emotionally in tears and panic and then become enraged. They will ruin social occasions over it and they act like crazy children throwing temper tantrums.

I swear they're all programmed with marxist triggers or something because it's an immediate reaction they have no control over. They don't even know why they get so upset.

We can laugh at them in the US for now, but sounds like all of UK and Europe is turning into this.
'
Europeans agree or disagree? Do your countries have these people?

>I swear they're all programmed with marxist triggers

>Europeans agree or disagree? Do your countries have these people?
I agree. This kind of shit would have been completely unbelievable even 20 years ago, maybe even 10.

We only really started gun restriction in the 60's too.

I've called the cops on black people for carrying knives before.

You can walk around with guns in America. People will look at you but ignore you as long as you're white.

It's not just guns either. It's everything. Liking your country or culture also makes them go into temper tantrums. You can see their emotions instantly get triggered and they start acting like they're being assaulted (by ideas?). It's very strange to watch. They seem to have no self control at all when it happens. Like leftist robots who have been trained to react without thinking about it.

In plenty of the US everyone from law enforcement to your neighbors to your local church will advise you to have hunting rifle, knives, and in some states even heavier stuff. You can't really survive in some US states if you aren't rich or renting in a city center unless you work your land, hunt for meat, barter, and can protect yourself and your land or animals from mountain lions, bears, wolves, lynx, or robbers. It's not like a small town sheriff 500 miles away is going to be able to wake up and come out to save you or your livestock in the middle of the night, or care if you have wolves or a bear.

Eurodumbs don't understand any of it. Your leftists have you living in tiny countries and cities and teaching you the world is different than it is. I don't think most Europeans could survive in most of the US. Neither could city Australians, or US liberals. They would get a blister on their finger and cry and move away.

Exactly what Yuri said, they're programmed to react in certain ways to certain stimuli.
It's hard to even tell where it comes from now but if you consider the ideology as an abstract entity undergoing natural selection, it makes sense that it would take this form. It makes it's hosts very resistant to opposition and it aggressively beats new hosts into submission. It doesn't even matter if there's any actual commies left at this point.

I'm not familiar with that guy. I just know how most leftists in the US are turning.

There are rare classical liberals in the US who are nothing like that, and they see the same exact thing in the way leftists are today. It scares them perhaps more than anyone else to see the way these people are dumbed down and turned into emotional children when anything contradicts their anti-western leftist propaganda.

I think what worries me the most is that they don't seem to have a reason to believe what they do. Even if you can get them calm enough to have a conservation, they seem incapable of discussing their views, like they don't understand why they believe what they believe and have never thought about it. Whatever it is doing this to them, it's definitely a sick ideology. I've even found leftists who find the notion of geometric logic of all things to be offensive, but they can't tell me why.

It's funny because if half the belters in this thread were to hang around certain parts of Glasgow for a few hours they'd probably back knife laws kek