Your wife pregnant with another man's baby. Hot or not?

Your wife pregnant with another man's baby. Hot or not?
Let's share our cuckold pregnancy fantasies.
Cucks and bulls welcome.

bump

I want to have a big family (min. 5 kids).

I would want at least 2 of them to be by other men.

I want my ovulating wife to be seeded by a strong dominant man.

I want this to be an act of love, my wife passionately making out with me after being seeded, as she knows this is what we both want and I will love the kids and be their real dad, no matter the genes.

I want my wife impregnated in this position, me being the guy on the bottom, so that we can share this deeply intimate experience.

Normalize Psyops shill bullshit. Sage goes in all fields.

Disgusting Beta-Cucks

Oh no, it's the sage warrior.
You got nothing on us, buddy.
Dozens of shills working just on Sup Forums, here from the Zionist headquarters.

It is actually alpha to be brave enough to do something like this.
Keep showing your insecurities, kiddo.

My pregnant wife. Always wanted to share her! But she isn’t into the idea.

Oh, come on. Censor just her eyes or something.
Show us some more.

I am a somewhat recent father. Been single for years and meet an awesome chick. Used to be a lesbian actually but we clicked and have been together for three years now. Have a son together Now almost a year old.
A couple of her friends, even ones with bfs and husbands have told her how sexy I am to them. I’m 6’2 230lbs body builder. I’m not nearly as lean as I used to be but I look better now I’m told. No pics because I don’t want this info getting to me irl.
I’m told I’m the epitome of masculinity. I have developed a bull fetish somewhat because of my first born and multiple women telling my girl they’d fuck me no questions asked. I want to be a bull and get your chicks pregnant.

However, I won’t break the confines of my relationship to do it. But it’s nice to think about.

shut the fuck up you wanna be culture manipulator

Guess you fell for it fam

Where is the fuckin food?

Saved this one.
Are you just into sharing, or would you like to see her pregnant by another man?

maybe fuck her hows that for an intimate experience u cuck

Into sharing. Never done it before but the thought makes me rock hard. Brought it up to her a time or two. Just doesn’t like the idea I guess

Would you ever consider having her bred by someone else if that was the only way to share her?
Also, moar.

If my wife is pregnant, and the baby isn't mine, then she's no longer my wife

This is not a nigger thread. People often fail to understand this.