GF is plotting her suicide and i'm desperate. i'm trying talking her out but nothing seems to work. what do?

GF is plotting her suicide and i'm desperate. i'm trying talking her out but nothing seems to work. what do?

Is she hot?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

let me see her ass

solid 8/10

Agreed. I'd like to see her feet too, OP.

Anally rape her.

sec she send me the letter, probably in dutch (netherland fag here)

prove it faggot, show the feet too and let me see her lips

Let her go, she needs to make these decisions on her own. If she really wants to end her life, she'll do it. And who are you to stop someone in that much pain?

Plus just imagine the fuckin' pity card you can pull on future bitches, OP

kill her

Call the police

kill her so she can't

Just listen to her I guess? Is she depressed? Why does she wanna end it? Can't do much without knowing that.

i talked her out of this before, but i'm losing my effect on her i guess. she already went to some mental institution for a few weeks and that only made shit worse

SHOW HER NUDES OR GTFO

Dump her. She's the type of bitch that will cheat on you if you become her emotional baggage.

Dunk her head in a bayh and hold it down. If she fights back she wants to live.

She's depressed, has been for years. she can't take it anymore she sdays, she wants the suffering to end and she can't hold on long enough to wait it out.

Start looking for a new one. The sympathy you'll get once the crazy bitch dies will be enough to get you easy pussy.

*bath

Mental institutions can only make fragile people worse. Maybe somewhere alone and quiet for a while? A place where she can relax, away from the pressures of life? Might be something...

all virgins here wanting nudes can gtfo, not posting them

I was suicidal a year ago and was claser than 8’d like to admit to do it.
There’s no blue print to talk someone out of it, it depends on the person and what is important to them.
For me it was the thought that it was the lowest point I could ever be, you don’t et worse than to the point when you are thinking about ending it all, so if I already was at the worst point I encouraged myself to wait a little longer, again and again until one day I stopped thinking about it.
I enjoy life and little things a lot more now, I knowi could have been gone but I’m not and just enjoying life is enough of a reason for me to not go back there.

Try using that on her, best of luck.

THEEEEEEEREEEEEE SOOOOOO NASTYYYYYYY

Huh, damn, that's tough... What's she done to fight it? Daylight therapy and shit maybe? Exhausting excercise like jogging? At least half an hour, preferably more I'd say..
Maybe tell her things don't neccesarily have to be fun I guess, maybe try and make things tolerable? For instance, when miserable just sitting on the couch and watching some stupid movie with chocolate.
The question: what are the changes that would be neccesary to make live liveable? tends to help me big-time.

i know but she can't really get some escape at the moment. due to her living with her parents, but when she isn't home (went on vacation together for a week for instanse) she's alive

stick by her. whatever happens, stand beside her.
but hold her close and convince her, like your on life depends on it, that she is needed in this world. by those whom she means much ,but most importantly you.
tell her that you understand if she doesnt want to live for herself, but ask her to do it for you.
and in return, you will never leave her, or stop supporting her.

girls on the edge of suicide need to be hugged very firmly and talked to constantly. after like 30 secs chemicals are released in the body. if you hug with someone for like a minute, they will be much more open to you. biochemistry pls. anyways, use this. i hope you succeed user.

Girls are way to pussy to kill them selves. She just wants attention and a reason to leave you and cheat on you. So then you feel bad for her and take pitty on her for sucking some other guys cock.And you will op because your a beta bitch

She has been forced to take ant-depressants (excuse the english, dutch is my native tongue) she has visited a few psychiatrists. in her school the student guiding,some therapy with those sent candles, expressing herself in drawings, music, cutting unfortunately, on the vurge of anorexia, those fancy stones with diferent meanings and spirits

thanks, trying my best..

Kill her yourself faggot?

she slit her wrists in teh institution, took enough pills to OD, usually doesn't tell me becouse she hates the attention it brings.

Anti-depressiva kunnen gevaarlijk zijn, dat is waar ik psychotisch van werd. Wees heel, HEEL erg voorzichtig met die krengen...

Daar is ze ook al achter gekome

Kan je nu gelijk naar haar toe gaan of niet?

Ik ben cold-turkey gestopt, de situatie werd er meteen beter van. Overleg met de mensen om haar heen of er een "escape" mogelijk zou zijn, want de instituten gaan niet helpen. Zelf ben ik destijds naar een klooster gegaan, misschien de reden dat ik (en de mensen om mij heen) nog in leven zijn.

leave her, suicidal idiots are useless scum

How bad of a boyfriend do you have to be for your girlfriend to want to kill herself?

Een klooster is wel kanker gay man, maarja als het maar helpt.

nee, anders zou ik er nou zijn jammer genoeg

Take her to the Golden Gate Bridge and tell her to do it, fucking jump I bet you a anytime she will not do it then punch her in the fuck head and say grow the fuck you stupid cunt.

How old is she ?

Call 911. If you love her you must prevent her suicide at all cost.

this bad apperantly

Hoezo dat dan??

Also, heeft ze een dosis die hoger is dan het absolute minimum? Bij mij is het vaak dat het omslaat bij hogere doses en dan gevaarlijk wordt.

Boedhistisch klooster, was erg chill en rustig.
Maar ik kan ook de vraag: wat zou er nodig zijn om de huidige situatie leefbaar te maken? erg aanraden, al was het maar zodat ze er zelf even bij stil staat

Call 911

It’s your flat op instead of being thee for her your jerking off to traps on Sup Forums. If you kill your self she will finally feel free of your gayness and want to live again.

Heb geen auto, fiets zou me 1 en n half uur dure, haar zo lang alleen late kan ik niet in deze situatie

Then it might very well be a major part hormones, it sucks, but such is life. Part of it at least.

>16
Pfft. Just a melodramatic attention seeking whore.

Livestream it faggot don't be a pussy.

ze had meer dan absolute minimum + ze is heel skinny dus dat doet ook niet veel goeds. heb haar late kotsen, ze was de dage er na ziek

Waar woon je dan en waar woont zij (ongeveer), ik hoef je niet te stalken. Want probeer contact te houden totdat je daar bent, ik zou gewoon gaan fietsen.

i know, not all but that sure is part of it, so i want her to live through this faze

Lol gl getting one yourself...

moet dan door een heel bos, is geen berijk daar. ga ik en zij ook soms heen om zich af te sluite van mense en zo

Let her die, it's not your responsibility to be her therapist. Even if you save her she will eventually resent you for something and her emotional instability will be focused on you. Lose lose situation, take a vacation and drink

I’m so depressed user that’s why I slept with that random stranger don’t leave me I’m sorry.Yeah just wait for this one it’s gonna come op I promise you.

Hoe oud is je vriendin user?

my ex just swallowed 140mg of lexapro go fuck your self op some of us have real problems

Ja dan wordt het nogal kut man, maar je moet de afweging maken om haar te redden.

she never cheated

Pretty sure all of us have real problems user, the only scale we have for comparison is our own.

bitch i accidentally pissed in her mouth once during blow job, i know problems alright

Hoe oud ben jij user?

One of my good friends (gril) tried killing herself, but didnt take enough pills

Tell her first grade will be better.

Is it not more correct to say "hoe oud ben je?"
I'm just learning so if a fellow dutch could help me it would be great.

~Don the cape
~Prepare the ritual
~Egregious

both are fine, hoe oud ben je is more for someone you know, like casuall talk

It depends on context, hoe oud ben jij is more a response if you're already talking about age. And hoe oud ben je is more appropriate if you weren't talking about age to begin with. But technically it doesn't matter at all.

i'm going over to her, i can;t stand this. thanks to all the suport, sorry to let down nude hunters, i'll kill myselfs some time to the kys guys. see ya'll in hell some day, this thread is rip

"Jij" works too, I'd personally say it's more appropriate when you're conversing with someone in a group and targeting a specific person with, say, a question.
"Je" works better when conversing with a single person, or a very small group, and can also be used to indicate a group as a whole/an entity rather than a person, very much like the dutch word "Men", which has a usage similar to the english "One".

>16
/thread

Or these bitches will avoid him thinking he was a shitty bf that couldn't prevent his gf from committing suicide or possibly driving her to it?

Thanks anons. I love this language even if I think it's way more difficult to learn than English.

try licking her feet

Stop trying to stop her. Instead you need to get info. Find out when she is doing it, and try to very, very subtly get her to use pills to OD.

Once she has done it go to her house and fuck her dead body for a couple days or so.

Just change the subject and visit often

So jij is a bit like the singular form and je is the plural form right? Even if it isn't exactly correct, people use it this way?

MORE

Baker Act her you fucking idiot

Tell her to try and take life by the hour or day

pretend that you're going to kill her so you make her realise she wants to live. start screaming and come at her with a knife or gun. make her cry and beg for her life.

once she does so you've cured her

Why is she depressed, did she feel alone, she was bullied when she was a kid or raped? This can help a lot to know the reason she's like that and it can help something

You should probably live stream it, it's the only way.

Then explain to her there's no reason she should ever feel depressed or suicidal. She can have anything she wants just for being a pretty girl. Tell her to shut the fuck up.

Can you tell her story?

Oddly enough, "Je" is usually the singular form, and seeing as most people don't care about the finesse in the language, it's usually the only one of the two you'll ever see. I however, being overly enthusiastic about optimal word-choice, use "Je" as both singular AND plural, where "Jij" only has singular usage.

put her on suicide hotline, say it's her parents or some shit.

Tell her you love her