Black Mirror

MA NAME'S DCI KARRIN PARKS, AM A POLIS OFFICER FAE ABERDEEN edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/black-mirror-season-3-charlie-brooker-interview-release-date-joe-wright-nosedive-shut-up-and-dance-a7372841.html
strawpoll.me/11479331
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is dat some muy cheeldren?

she's fucking fine

kind of weird kublai khan showed up for such a small role

they must have paid those two big bucks for that episode

still would.
oh hell if I wouldn't.
damn she aged well.

Reposting real life episode 4

3 > > > 4 > 1 > > > 2

> he didn't exist though. Notice how the light turns off when she leaves, he's still there, then it comes back on when she comes back. He never existed. He was Rags. He was her own manisfestation to deal with her life of lies and fake smiles.

is this true?

>is dat some muy cheeldren?
lmao

its impossible to take anyone with that accent seriously

watching the first season rn
really good

the blonde tech girl in the last episode was qt

how about when they rating wich other?

Honest question, what is this show's obsession with interracial relationships? I just watched the first three episodes and all three have interracial couples in them. It feels forced at this point

aging like milk..

current year

Maybe, they just like the contrast? Who gives a shit

dont even care about the cuck shit

she is deliciously thiccc in this episode, when she's jogging you can see everything jiggle

>this triggers the pasties

>you now realise that she also played the waif in Game of Thrones

eh, not a fan. just an uglier, fat Chastain.

Who was the IR couple in Ep 3?

Who was interracial in the paedo episode?

oh what the fuck i didn't even realize that was her

she looks like a completely different person in black mirror

Fuck that picture pushes my buttons. There's too many similarities for it to be a coincidence.

Kids were black

>not watching the extended cut where you see the video kenny is fapping too

am i being memed?

If you have to ask...

Am I the only one thinking how exhausting it must be to live in the nose dive world.

I can't be bothered to leave Amazon or eBay feedback most days let alone scoring every person I encounter.

>cuck shit
>no significant other in sight
It's like you people don't even know the definition of the word..

Probably just this. Makes normies pay attention which should hook them onto the stories.

Didn't bother me at all but then again I'm not a white guy. I may not have a good job, nor lead a sober lifestyle, but I am slightly bigger than average and that keeps me happy.

So three (pedos) and six (bees) were the best episodes, but which one was the best of the season?

My ranking:
Pedos
Bees
Stars
Lesbians
Kojima
Soldiers

seirously who the fuck cares if they see you masturbating

My bad, I skipped episode 3 cos I got bored after like 5 minutes into it and just watched episode 4 which has an interracial lesbian relationship in it. Forgot that wasn't episode 3

If you like her feet, watch Love, Nina.

lesbians>stars>pedos>kojima>bees>soldiers

I actually thought Kojima was one of the better episodes.
Yeah the main guy was kind of douche but I liked the concept of it

that's what makes it a great episode, the kid was stupid he shouldn't have cared but he built it up in his head.

Only seen up til 4

3 >>>>>>> 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

3 is great. Probably the best of the six.

You know what he was watching while masturbating here right?

> Sorry user, things just won't work between us. You're like a 3.2 but Tyrone's a 4.8 ( he gets his points from giving white girls his BBC )

g-guys, I think I'm in love

who cares we all spoiled it for you

UHHHH THICKER!!

>Kelly MacDonald>Faye Marsay

Fight me faggots!

makes me think of that british chick in supernatural now

>down-on-her-luck BDH will NEVER suck you off for 5 stars

;_;

I thought it had a decent ending (the idea of the phone linking back to when he turned his shit off on the plane) and the Alzheimers stuff was interesting. However, the entire ghost house bit (which was the bulk of the episode) was fucking tedious. It dragged on, wasn't remotely interesting and killed the ep for me.

Literally everyone you know when they realise you were jacking it to prepubescent girls.

I tried some dating app shit but quit the next day. Fuck letting people rate me, while bitches just use it mainly for ego-boosting.

I imagine the chick's brother is the norm cause she was trying too hard to reach that 4.5 to get that apartment/condo. Elitist shit that I strongly disapprove of (unless it's prestigious or ability-based shit) but no doubt it would resonate with a certain percentage of the population. I'd rather stroke my dick than my ego (based on what others think of me). I laugh at people who take that kind of shit serious and look down upon them. Like really, you spent time and energy doing shit so someone likes your post? I like argument and discourse and that shit only gets to be more work.

>bees so low
How come? I thought it was a pretty fun episode. I loved the lady at the beginning reading all the abuse and just soaking it in with a chuckle. That was such a great way to deride keyboard warriors.

THIGGGG

it wasn't terrible, the whole season is solid, but i don't think it really fit into the rest of the season.

Objective fact coming through

Pedos
Bees
Lesbians
Soldiers
Stars
Kojima

Maybe she was just imagining it? We never actually see her score go down after that guy votes her down

Lesbians
Soldiers
Bees
Pedos
Kojima
Stars

6>3>1>4>5>2

Didn't you used to dance behind Robert Palmer in the 80s?

THE GREAT DEBATE

left or right?

left

i dont even like black girls but shes fucking hot

I liked as a sort of feature-length episode. Apparently, Brooker intends for characters in it to recur in later seasons so I guess that is a world they intend to develop further.

I did note that the very end when the villain is watching the news in the bar, there is a bulletin scrawl that says that fake Kojima's company has announced a new game technology. So I guess episode two takes place in the same universe.

ehh i dont like the idea of recurring characters or stories in this show

>Brooker intends for characters in it to recur in later seasons
Fuck. I like easter egg connections but not actual continuations.
They just be concepts.

Not that user but it's one of the better ones this season. It has a different take on how social media and online shit-talking cause problems. It also expanded on how surveillance of the public can be used to negative effect in the wrong hands.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/black-mirror-season-3-charlie-brooker-interview-release-date-joe-wright-nosedive-shut-up-and-dance-a7372841.html

I'll correct myself. He said there are characters in it that could recur in the future, not that they would for sure.

Hated in the Nation is the best. Good on them going after the hyperbolic langauge that has become commonplace when referring to strangers on the internet. Normies are awful about this, the second it becomes OK to hate someone they go all in..that hashtag is so brutal in its simplicity.

That teacher lady even says she didn't actually mean it...but then why would say it? Beyond that, why would you put it in writing, attach your name to it, and then leave it out there for all the world to see?

God I loved that one. Black Mirror has still got it.

Por que no los dos?

>greg got cucked by the big black cunt

>That teacher lady even says she didn't actually mean it...but then why would say it?
That was so hamfisted.

I hate when a character says something that is so obviously meant for the audience to disagree with.

Also whatever happened to sticks and stones user?

It's time

strawpoll.me/11479331

Do I need to watch the previous seasons to appreciate this or no?
Mind you I plan on watching them eventually they're just not on my regions netflix.

No.
They are all self contained stories.
There are some easter eggs but any black mirror episode works alone.

Most of us torrentfags, still havent seen 5 & 6

no you can just jump into it

you should watch the first two seasons though

Not at all.

I got my hopes up at the end of episode 1 when BDH took her dress off. I thought she was going to show that belly. I set my expectations too high.

That saying dates back to when your average everyday person could really only broadcast their feelings with words face-to-face or one-on-one over a phone. Shit has changed.

ALSO- they are obviously going to continue the storyline on that one. They didn't shoot on location on Gran Canaria just for 2 minutes of footage, Netflix jews would throw a fucking fit.

Pretty sure she does at the end of the episode

Because interracial relationships will be extremely common in the future, when the show is set

So you are fine with your casual antisemitism here?
Don't argue that people are scum for talking shit online and then complain about "netflix jews".

Episode 6 (bees) was the best one in my opinion

But then again, I have a thing for BBC crime dramas like Luther, Sherlock, Happy Valley etc. so this was right up my street

I haven't seen most of 1 or 2 and not even 3. I can still make a good judgement based on general story/premise and moral.

>ywn ever know what love is

i want off this interracial ride

Um, no...you can't

Not really no.
Especially not 3

Anonymous bullshit on Sup Forums is a lot different than Tweeting at someone with your real name.

Just finished watching Ep. 4.

Is it the only episode with a somewhat happy ending?

It's literally just a person with naturally darker skin, quit whining.

This season is boring, i can see all the twists coming a mile away.

We all know how happy and hopeful for the future this show is too! Maybe they are throwing that in there, a little redpill sprinkled on top. Notice how in Ep3 they make the racist CEO seem sympathetic.

Just a thought.

So what do you call this?

Is it BLEACH or BLACKED?

TUSHY

Yeah that does seem super relevant right now, fuck that noise. This is why I try to be as truthful and not exaggerate my hate of something, even on Sup Forums. It seems like sincerity is lacking whereas getting triggered has exponentially grown over the last couple years. I was seeing Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back a couple days back and at least those neckbeards/posters stuck by what they said. People are so used to putting on a face publicly that they just let out when they think they won't get shit or deal with the fallout (like some posters from a certain site). It's also why the first episode infuriated me. It is everything that I hate, and I was glad BDH talked shit to that black guy (which implied she at least got over being too fake).

CARAMELED

If I gave you my name and call you a faggot would that honestly make it worse for you?

Would any jewish person reading your post somehow not feel insulted? They are also people
We are not special here.

Also Twitter has tons of people with fake accounts not attached to any real name.
Most of the hate on twitter comes from those and is usually moderated.

No. She has that undergarment pulled up high.