Is based "Bernard" Sanders the final blow to the Clinton campaign...

Is based "Bernard" Sanders the final blow to the Clinton campaign? Most millenials are now saying they will turn to Trump if their beloved free shit giving soviet doesn't waddle his bloated ass into the white house.

inquisitr.com/3146974/hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-polls-show-many-millennial-voters-turning-toward-trump-if-they-cant-have-sanders/

just goes to show how stupid bernouts are. hillary is much closer to bernie, why wouldnt they vote for her?

>Shillary is closer to Bernie than Bernie himself. I'm with her :)

This. We can't even begin to work on giving white people free shit until everything is equal in every respect.

Because she is crooked Hillary. Who would vote for her besides idiots?

Yeah, but you'll be giving the entire Southwest to Mexicans.

Also, more BLM chimpouts will occur with Federal blessing, and the Clintons will continue cavorting with globalist bankers and Saudi princes and using US tax dollars to buy themselves favors and more shekels.

Bernie is gonna burn out so who cares

That's a good thing. You have a problem with diversity?

Hillary represents the status quo. Both Bernie and Trump are against it, they're just going about it in different ways.

I dont know why you fucking morons think Bernouts are gonna go 180 for trump when bernboy doesnt get the nom.

Trump is (i hate to use this phrase, but) literally everything they hate.

>Consider the following:
Republican National Committee find some sleazy way to strip Drumpf of his delegates. Jeb Bush is the Republican nominee.

Are you voting Hillary all of a sudden?

>Didnt think so.

Hillary is gross and weird

I would definitely vote for Hillary in a situation where the only options are Clinton and Bush

At least Hillary has Bill, and fuck the Bushes

You're an idiot

Sanders is the unexpected hero we deserve. A leftie that exemplifies everything that is wrong with liberalism destroying the democrats from within, ushering in a golden age of Trump.

bernvictims are cucks

>hillary is much closer to bernie

what is this meme?

Trump and his trumpettes aren't any better

I'm not a Trump fan, but I love the fact that we're watching the death throes of the "progressive" movement. Even sweeter is the fact that Bernie is losing because of the minority vote yet there's not a thing that these white, upper-middle class leftists can say about it because das rayciss.

Not my point, you fucking moron

This is not what's going to happen

> clucks

>I'm not a Trump fan

Oh shit it's dat faggot again.