Tell me honestly, why did you vote for Trump?

Tell me honestly, why did you vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-anti-trump-protest-in-seattle-we-need-to-start-killing-people/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224966/Students-wear-pins-remind-white-privilege.html
thecollegefix.com/post/31322/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/21/johnny-eric-williams-trinity-college-professor-cal/
impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org
needtoimpeach.com
impeachtrump.net
change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For fun

I didn't
Because I'm not American

I don't vote

Because we are a nation of trolls and he is the first troll president.

But, he has dementia and will be removed from office in 2018

I was hoping nukes would have been dropped already.

What choice did I have? It was either him or Hillery "I want to start a new cold war and/or ww3" Clinton.

TFW I voted on weed, gun and prostitution

I didn’t but will in 3 years. Also, you’re a faggot nigger

In this election there wasn't a greater or lesser evil, it was more like two different flavors of evil.

So I stayed home.

Pic related

Trump is doing a fine job of that as well.

Because global warming is a hoax invented by the CHINESE to keep AMERICA and AMERICANS NONCOMPETITIVE

I didn't. But I didn't vote Clinton either. Anyone who voted for either of them is retarded.

If we truly lived in a democracy there would be a poll option for "I don't like either of these clowns, get them the fuck out of here."

Instead you get a choice between two candidates that you had no say in. So I don't vote.

I didn't vote. Everyone who voted is a fucking retard.

1.) He makes other politicians look like the fools they are. 2.) Clinton is tied to at least 30 mysterious deaths/disappearances, along with other crimes.

You could always vote third party....or do what I did. I wrote in "no confidence"

That's such a fucking stupid reason, given what you know. Hillary was never the warmonger, but you just knew Trump coulkd wipe out a country just to watch a nuke go off

Oh?

no she fucking isn;t you pleb

Third party voting is too split to ever make a real impact. And a vote of no confidence? This isn't Star Wars, dude...

Hillary never met a war she wouldn't vote for. She's a hawk. Trump is too, but you can't say she isn't one.

Well he just killed the middle class to give his buddies free jets and he's really just waiting for an excuse to nuke NK.

He supports Loli!!!!

No shit. It isn't my fault so few people in this country have the balls to stand up to these assholes. Everyone who just picks the lesser of two evils is a giant sopping pussy.

didn't trump come into power because congress voted him? Didn't Hillary win per individual?

/not US

Impeachment is how MuriKKKans do no-confidence votes. And those drums are beating.

Could you imagine how far we'd get if he looked half that good?

Hillary Clinton

WONG!
FAKE NEWS!
FAKE!

the lesser evil

Even if impeached he can serve his full term just like Bill Clinton did. it is up to the president if he wants to step down when impeached.

There doesn't need to be any further evidence of explanation. The proof is right there for everyone to see. You are all just well trained cattle.

Really? People have been telling me the drums are beating since the week Trump was elected, I still don't hear them.

Americans have been living under the heel their government for decades, this didn't start with Trump and it certainly won't end with him. The illusion of choice, the illusion of freedom, the illusion of independence.

Evil is not quantifiable.

missed

Not exactly. The electoral college isn't congress. Its kinda confusing but each state is assigned a value. As a candidate wins more states they are given points. At the end whoever has the most points wins. Trump won far and away more states than Clinton, although she won more individual votes.

As many politicians in Yurrup have survived their own no-confidence votes.
Don't they teach that in Civics?

ITT:

we watch hopelessly ignorant children pretend to understand the world around them

I love the "KKK" yuropoors put into there. I love it because of how ironic it is to have the people who invented the Atlantic Slave Trade denigrate you for being racists.

cause America!!! fuck yeah!!!

No it's not, you retard. Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors.

thenk yew, Capt. Obvious.

I keep hearing this... I still don't know what in the fuck people are talking about Hillary Clinton wanting to start a cold war, or WW3.

If you mean because Putin likes Trump more, and Putin would have started shit over Clinton. That's not Clinton wanting to start a war, that's Putin wanting to start a war.

And that means you voted into office the guy Putin likes!

Because I want him to get rid of the mexicunts and fuck all the liberals to death.Praise James! also Crooked Hillary.

But didn't they do that so they can get monetary gain?

it was my understanding that, while individuals voted for Hillary, other politicians put trump into power so they can get rich(er)

Don't you mean…

>the alt-reich can't meme

Since when did trump govern Europe. Not the same system. Learn to civics yourself.

sorry...I don't speak retard

fpbp

You jump to too many conclusions, youngster.

Thats stupid. Articles of impeachment are drafted in the House. The republicans run the house and there is little chance they impeach their own guy. Espcially since much of the house actually kinda likes Trump.

You're trying to hard. You clearly have no idea what is going on here.

uhhh....what?

Because I didn't want a fucking cumdumpster for president.

This. Even though i didnt vote for him, I'm still glad gun grabbing Hillary didn't win.

I'm not a tranny, muslim, or an illegal immigrant so his presidency hasn't effected me at all. If anything I'll be getting more back from my taxes.

Also, I think he's our best chance to getting into a fallout scenario where all the weak ppl die off and I don't have to go to work. So there's that.

I'm from Illinois, my vote didn't count and Vermin Supreme wasn't on the ballot

Hillary's ties to the Kremlin are uncovered during the investigation looking for ties to Trump.

Hillary supporters still urge the investigation on. Oh this is can only get better and better.

Isn't it funny how she sold 1/4 of our Uranium to Russia?(:

/thread

I voted for him because I'm a dumb fuck redneck hick with guns, no teeth, a mullet and a bible

Lesser of two negros.

double dubs of truth

Oh, child, your educational system has failed you.
Perhaps you haven't noticed that the Constitution leaves it up to Congress to decide what constitutes a high crime or misdeameanor? Impeachment is not a criminal process, it is a political one in which Congress lets the miscreant know that it has no confidence in his leadership. Every president has broken the law but only Jackson, Nixon, and Clinton pissed off enough of their political base to warrant impeachment.

Dude obviously had no idea how the electoral system works. I gave him a very entry level explanation.
No, that's stupid. America isn't run like that. If electors were caught actually taking bribes they would go directly to prison.

She gave Russia 1/4 of our Uranium...

Dude... that's not how that went down you fucking moron.

Just do 5 minutes of research on the matter and you'll find NONE of our Uranium went anywhere. It was that she played a diplomatic role in the transfer of ownership of a South African company whose property included Uranium in an amount equivalent to 1/5th our own reserves.

That's like saying... your real estate agent sold half of their own home to you, when they sold a house worth half of the value of their home to you. Their not the same properties, they're distinct properties with values in that ratio of one another.

why? because hes taking out the garbage

you globalists/Democrat/liberal scum
who want to destroy america as we know it
and getting beat the fuck up and its glorious

He built the wall, he scrapped Affordable Healthcare, Hillary Clinton is in prison, he stopped politicians spending tax dollars on golfing trips and vacations, he drained the swamp, he defeated ISIS within 30 days, he successfully banned people coming from countries known for producing terrorists like Saudi Arabia from coming into the country, he stopped the drone strikes, he single handedly make the stock market great again, he ended the racial tension caused by Obama and he has brought a level of respectability back to the office of President of the United States.
What more could you ask?

she still got paid over 145 million for doing it

and Obama was aware of the bribes and still approved it...

The Resident Dump thanks your for your suspension of disbelief.

I wanted increased funding for borders and military, and any tax cuts are a bonus. All his rhetoric I just ignore, as I thought the other republicans would keep him in check, which they have.

Oh your right, I did forgot to check what the Jews had published about that.
Gosh you know I forget to do so sometimes.

He doesn't rape kids for one

Because it ticks people like you the fuck off.

I didn't. I voted for the stoner libertarian hipster that was too baked to remember where Aleppo was.

I did too. I want guns, hoes, and weed.

>He doesn't rape kids for one
So he doesn't represent us, does he?

Honestly? I've wanted to see a businessman run the country instead of a career politician. For years. Someone outside the Washington echo chamber.

See the liberal meltdown in the last year was just a bonus.

Provide one piece of evidence that the electoral college was tampered with. Prove corruption, then be prepared to be showered with money, pussy, and journalism awards.

Trump using Covert means of communicating to us truely redpilled on the JQ..... various instances where he announced subversively his enemies... and those enemies being the joos.

I love this picture. Somewhere on my computer back home.

A Fallout scenario would be awesome. But I'd prefer it holds off until I have my concrete slab house built. I will be indestructible.

You have shit values then.

worked 100%, this shit is hilarious.
/thread

SJW are racist and want to kill me. I voted for Obama twice but I'm never voting democrat again now. You really only have your own hate speech to blame.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-anti-trump-protest-in-seattle-we-need-to-start-killing-people/

Being made to wear "Juden" stars: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224966/Students-wear-pins-remind-white-privilege.html

Demand no-whites-allowed lair to plot against whites: thecollegefix.com/post/31322/

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/21/johnny-eric-williams-trinity-college-professor-cal/

>“It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do, put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system. #LetThemF–ingDie,” the associate professor of sociology said June 18 in a series of Facebook posts. “The time is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end this now.”

>“If you see [white people] drowning. If you see them in a burning building. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: do nothing,” a June 16 article by “Son of Baldwin” says. “Let. Them. F-ing. Die. And smile a bit when you do.”

>plays vidya and posts on Sup Forums
>thinks he would actually survive and not get butt raped and robbed and murdered in post apocalyptic situation
Lol nigga kill urself

It's smarter to let others dictate what happens to you then?

weaboo fags BTFO

Honestly? 3 big reasons and none of them hold up in hindsight but they're true.

1. Wife is a huge liberal. I'm a closer to the middle than anything conservative but she was so wound up about Trump that I voted for him just to see the look on her face.

2. I live in Texas and no matter what happened in the election I knew Texas was going Republican. It always does. In no way would my vote for him count.

3. I was convinced that there was no way on earth the guy from The Apprentice was going to be President of the United States. The night of the election when they announced he'd won my wife and I just sat there staring at each other with these stupid grins on our faces thinking "This is a joke right?"

Never thought it would actually happen.

Shit values.

>I still don't hear them.
None are so deaf as those who have ears yet hear not.
impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org
needtoimpeach.com
impeachtrump.net
change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump
H. Res. 438 Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors, by US Congressman Brad Sherman
H. Res. 621 Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors, by US Congressman Steve Cohen et al.
H. Res. 646 Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors, by US Congressman Al Green

>Americans have been living under the heel their government for decades, this didn't start with Trump and it certainly won't end with him. The illusion of choice, the illusion of freedom, the illusion of independence.
True enough. Not that the Resident Dump is going to be anyone's knight in shining armor, though. What we're witnessing is Biff Tannen attempting to be the Leader of the Free World™ while the establishment attempts to keep him from enjoying their monopoly on peculation.

Ask your mom to explain.

I got a closet full of ammo that says otherwise.

I'll see ya out there, cutie.

I aint even the dude you're responding to, but fuck me you're the type of person to end up on an edgy Trump supporter meme.

You sure about that?

You will probably shoot yourself one day cleaning your gun you paranoid Cletus. Enjoy your delusion and shit-tier country. People like you are easy victims lol