It's all ironic shitposting when somebody says Ronaldo > Messi right?

It's all ironic shitposting when somebody says Ronaldo > Messi right?

Surely nobody is that delusional

>rapist not backing one of his own

I do not watch soccer but just looking at them Ronaldo looks better

My favorite post in the history of this board

Australia lite's banter is weak af

Honestly I genuinely don't even feel there's a debate at the moment. Messi is objectively far better, maybe at a time it was a closer call but at the moment Messi is on another level.
Just look what he does most every game, as a playmaker he's absolutely phenomenal and his finishing is great too. Just a top top player. What's actually impressive is that Ronaldo fans have even managed to keep a debate this long when there's no contest

true

One has won an international competition, the other hasn't.

I hope so.

In 50 years, Ronaldo will be remembered as Eusebio is now, although the contrarian autists of the future will still bring up Ronnie's CL (x2) and Euro titles

Großkreutz > Messi

?

Actually paid shills or sometimes Rinaldo posts here himself.

Mostly amerifats who are all about >muh athletes

Well Goatßkreutz is very underrated.

>one scores hattricks in the CL quarter finals and will most likely win it (again)
>the other scores a lucky last minute goal in a meaningless league game

hmm, I wonder whos better!?

Hey
Leave großkreutz alone

>one scores offside tap ins against a team with an average age over 30
>over pulls his team back into the strongest league race

Yes, i don't remember Ronaldo make any good solo goal in Madrid

Autism. Picture related.

Don´t you remember last season clasico in Barcelona when Ronaldo scored 1-2 with Real Madrid playing with 10 again?

Messi is way better than Ronaldo, only contrarians and retards think otherwise

Is it shitposting when a Statian says if all their best athletes played soccer they would dominate the sport?

That's not solo goal dumbass

he did them in his 1st 3 seasons for Madrid

Messi is better than Ronaldo

But Maradona was better than Messi

>didn't watch maradona other than highlights and a few full games

take away burruchagas goal and what does maradona have? 2 league titles and a europa cup
wow, what a great player.

Messi is easily the better player. The only argument for Maradona is "he won this one particular team trophy that Messi did not", also known as the Pedro > Cruyff argument

>judging a player on team achievements

This. I only ironically TSUUUgoat post because it always triggers at least 1 shitskin south american.

>as a playmaker he's absolutely phenomenal

as a playmaker, Xavi > Messi
as far as finishing goes, Ronaldo >Messi (golden boots and CL's with two different teams)
as far as NT goes, Maradona > Messi

^all these guys greater than Messi also won trophies with their national team, which makes Messi a catalan system baby autistic hack.

as a pickpocketer, gypsy halalfag > messi

^this guy is greater than messi too

>as a playmaker, Xavi > Messi
one player was better than messi in one area, not an argument.

>as far as finishing goes, Ronaldo >Messi
CR has 20 more goals in 150 more appearances, so again not an argument

>as far as NT goes, Maradona > Messi
Maradona was a member on a GOAT team when he won the WC, Messi has shitters and chokers on his NT. Winning a team achievement doesn't make you a better individual player.

Messi is the best, but Sup Forums has a lot of Real Madrid and Man Utd customers. Plus contrarians everywhere.

Messi has a level of genius that Ronaldo doesn't have.

Ronaldo is a peak athlete, Messi is pure talent

>Maradona was a member on a GOAT team when he won the WC
and Messi was in a team full of world cup winners when Barcelona won everything. that's also why is irrelevant

>Messi was in a team full of world cup winners when Barcelona won everything
false, barcelona won everything in 2009, spain didn't win the wc (using barcelona's tactics) until 2010

not even portuguese people think this, messi is the GOAT no questions asked

>false
in 2009 Barcelona was a team full of euro2008 winners and future world cup winners, he still had a massive creative engine behind him actively helping him win everything in the next few years.

>gypsies posts

it's fun to troll because messi has a bigger fanbase and thus higher chance to find angry 16 year olds and set them into a fit

but I liked ronaldinho more, and cronaldo has the best memes

no

Why is the most hated superstar athlete the best player in the world. Ronaldo is the most hated superstar. Jordan was hated in his prime cause he was so good. Only people on here like Messi cause he has autism, and they can relate to his struggles. Ronaldo is a bully

Man, Messi is better than Pelé, and Romário was better than Pelé and Ronaldo, Zico was better than Maradona, Pelé only make 765 oficial goals, besides friendships and shit teams, even in 62 and 66 pelé was not important and Brazil was good.

Messi > Romário > Pelé > Zico = Maradona (But Maradona make one important goal against England and this represent his carer) > Ronaldo (Fat) > Ronaldinho (Before messi) = Cristiano Ronaldo (In importance for teams, but ronaldinho was only good for 3 years, 2004, 2005 and 2006 but even in the first year in 2006 messi was already looking better than ronaldinho dribling, fast, passing, good)

>missi
>0(zero) world cups
>better than romario, pele, maradona, zico
lmao at u

Messi could be better than the nostalgia of old people, called Pelé, the meme.

And taking out the first cup, Pelé's goals were against weak teams, in United States summer tournaments, friendly matches, regional tournaments.

Most commenting on him has never seen play and is being a legend held by others that can be made with much nostalgia of those who did not even watch him play and can invent whatever meme they want about him.

Pelé has 1284 goals recognized by FIFA.

Only that of these, almost half, or the proportional majority, was marked in unofficial games: friendly or charitable. Were 519 goals in those games.

Now, in a friendly-training or exhibition does not expect the commitment of the opponent who would be in a game of competition.

In official matches, Pele scored 765 goals. Many, it is true, but still considering a number of minor and inexpressive tournaments and championships, common in the 60's and almost extinct today, which seeks to reduce the seasons.

On the other hand, Gerd Müller of Germany computes 735 goals.This in the official games.
If, like Pele, write down the friendlies, he would jump to 1461, for he added 726 to them.

The Score still has another criterion that diminishes the official goals of Pele, considering 720, in a tie with Romário.
El Gráfico, from Argentina, lists Romario with 762 and Pelé with 757.

The sources are several, but here for example there is a pizza that illustrates well the occurrence of Pele's goals.
Almost in total their goals were made in the São Paulo championship (441) or friendly 465), out of a total of 1286.
Almost 72% of the goals then left in the paulista or friendly.

The source is a Portuguese sports newspaper of 2015, today Messi is already with 502 goals until that date of 2017 if I am not mistaken:

"Messi? Only Pelé scored 1284 goals" (or maybe not)

The mythical Mario Zagallo says that Messi can not be compared to Pele and says that no one else has reached the 1284 career goals. But not quite...

Lionel Messi made 90 in 2012, which was singled out as an absolute record, but in Zambia they complain that the unknown Chitalu made 107 in 1972. Now, the disagreement between the Number of goals returns to cross with Messi, this time because of Pelé.

Mário Zagallo, the world champion for Brazil in 1958 and 1962 as a player and in 1970 as a coach, said that "Messi is the best in the world, for everything he has ever done and continues to do" in Barcelona, but "please do not Compare Pelé "because" nobody else will score 1284 goals, "the career record of former Santos star.

The numbers, however, are not quite so. Pelé's record of 1284 goals includes private and unofficial games, so in terms of official competition, the record drops to 767 goals, even less than compatriot Romario, who scored 772 goals.

Lionel Messi, at 25, already has 319 official goals, counting only with games by the main teams of Barcelona and Argentina.

Reaching the mark of 1284 goals in unofficial matches seems, in fact, an unreachable mark even for Messi, but the truth is that there are more records than Pele:

The well-known German Gerd Müller, for example, made 1461 goals between the 60s and 80s, who held the previous European record of goals in a calendar year, now overcome by Messi.

The absolute record (among the known) belongs to Josef Bican, who between the championships and selections of Austria and Czech Republic made 1468 goals. And, it goes without saying, played fewer 457 games than Pelé, who played 1375 games in his career. The 'king' is only fourth in this hierarchy, still behind Arthur Friedenreich (1329 goals).

no

Messi is complete, he was very fast, he is god dribling, passing, goals, everything, Messi is disputing to be god

SINCE 2006, watch messi destroy roberto carlos, canavaro, many other players since 2005/2006

>Maradona was a member on a GOAT team when he won the WC, Messi has shitters and chokers on his NT. Winning a team achievement doesn't make you a better individual player.

lol what? That argentina team was filled with literally who's that your average football fan wouldn't be able to name. It was also the only WC in history where the winners had only one player in the team of the tournament. The current Argentina team has way more superstars.

And you can use this 'GOAT team' argument against Messi's club career too. Ever since his debut Barca have been a top 3 team in Europe.

>le 90s Aguero who only played 1 full season in a top league
>better than Maradona, all 3 Ronaldo's and Pele

r u avin a giggle m8?

I swear anyone saying Ronaldo is better doesn't actually watch either Barca or Real games but might catch highlights every now and again

Not even highlights, they just check the stats after games while they continue playing fifa or fm

>lol what? That argentina team was filled with literally who's that your average football fan wouldn't be able to name. It was also the only WC in history where the winners had only one player in the team of the tournament. The current Argentina team has way more superstars.

What a load of bullshit, like 7 starters on that Argentina teams were part of Copa Libertadores winning teams in 84-86. And this was at the time when SA leagues were just as good as European ones (2 of those Libertadores winning teams won their Intercontinental Cups, 1 lost on penalties).

>And you can use this 'GOAT team' argument against Messi's club career too. Ever since his debut Barca have been a top 3 team in Europe.

Okay? I wasn't trying the one trying to argue that one player was better than another because of team achievements.

When Portugal wins the WC this stupid Messiposting will end.

>as far as finishing goes, Ronaldo >Messi

Strigoi pls

>stats dont matter, it's what you feel during the game when you look at messi, thats what matters
go back to your redit cuckshed you faggot

>MUH STATS

Stick to Amerifat sports you fucking virgins

faggot zingaro BLOWN the fuck out AGAIN.

when will this bohemian negro learn?

Anyone who likes Ronaldo are a bunch of fags, literally.

stats are a good way to rate players in football too, most times they just don't take all stats into account, cuz stats prove Messi is better than Ronaldo

i never said muh stats, but you're a fucking retard if you ignore them completely just because messi takes off his shirt and looks angrily at the bernabeu crowd for two minutes.

Or as a wise man once said:

>"The numbers say it all" Cristiano Ronaldo

Got any passing/assist related?

>shot stats since 2009-2010
>shot stats since Xavi&friends were top form feeding messi balls on a plate
>muh percentage

CR is literally the definition of poacher. Stands in the box and waits for the ball to fall at his feet.

>my main argument was "non-systembaby, CL's and golden boots with two different teams, also euro2016"
>bosnian nigger posts conversion rates and quantum probabilistic irregularities involving all tournaments EXCEPT THE LAST TWO COPA AMERICAS WHERE MESSI CHOKED

wow messi is clearly better, you've opened my eyes, thanks

Strigoi mad as fuck.

>"t-the numbers don't fit"

;^)

>Stands in the box and waits for the ball to fall at his feet.
like Messi did for 10 years until Xavi left and had to reinvent himself. desu I'd score shitloads of goals too if I had Xavi, Iniesta, Henry, Villa, Suarez, and Etoo next to me to hold my hand and cup my balls.
Ronaldo is a pure one man wrecking ball.

What's the guy wearing a Barcelona kit doing in between all these white shirts? did he died?

Messi is dribling, passing, making goals, is a legend, maybe could be the best of history.

>Penaldo doesn't play the Euro Final, but Eder scores the important goal
>Penaldo gets the all credit

Common arguments for Penaldo

- They would've have made it out of the group stage without him

except with him they won 0 games, he missed the penalty against Austria, he missed sitters against both Iceland and Austria, he took 17 shots and only had 3 shots on target, he wasted nearly all of Portugals chances all on his own, and he finally "showed up" against a Hungary who was already top of the group and was resting players. Fraud

- He carried Portugal through the knockout rounds

Except he didn't, again he missed sitters against Poland and Quaresma had to score the goal after Ronaldo shot the game winning goal straight at the keeper. Renato Sanches had to save him the next game, an "18 year old player" outplaying this portuguese fraud. And after all that, Eder has to score the championship winning goal after Penaldo can't play for more than 15 minutes.

Do you hear about the keeper who saved like 5 french goals? no
Do you hear about the goalscorer who gave Portugal their first international trophy ever? no
Do you hear about anyone but Penaldo? no

This piece of shit hires people to go on social media and post about him. His entire 'thing' is that he needs to be put in the middle of everything just to build up a reputation, a facade that he was once a great player. Anyone who watches him knows he's an absolute disgusting fake.

No one will remember how Ronaldo was a fucking fraud at Manchester United and Scholes had to carry that team past Barcelona

No one will remember how Ronaldo missed his penalty against Chelsea but they will remember how Terry slipped to give Ronaldo his first CL

No one will remember how Ronaldo has 1 league titles in 9 years and has failed in nearly every aspect of the game

No one will remember how Ramos and Benzema carried Real Madrid past Bayern to have a shot against Atletico for the decima

No one will remember how Ramos scored the late minute equalizer to send Atletico to extra time where Di Maria, Bale, and Marcelo would dismantle Atletico for their first CL in a decade

No one will remember Quaresma scoring against Poland, or Renato Sanches scoring, or Eder scoring in the Euro final to give Portugal their first European championship

no one will remember any of this because this narcissistic piece of shit has paid millions to get himself on the cover of magazines and hired personal workers to post about him in online boards. That is the cancer that is Ronaldo.

Too embarassed to even post it m8.

>leliga
jej
how about CL quarter finals stats?

Ronaldo > Messi

compelling argument

Saying Cristiano > Messi is the equivalent of saying Mario Jardel > R9

Messi is and forever will be the most iconic NT choker in the history of football, that's a compelling argument.

>"f-fuck the numbers don't add up to my delusions"
>"b-better narrow the goalposts fast"

:^)

4 types of ronaldo fans:

MU fans
middle eastern fans
contrarian anti messi fans
wannabe ronaldo fans

Link to source of these pics?

this gypsy scum is trying SO hard to suck off ronfag and hes scrambling to data dredge so the numbers fit his narrative.

its funny watching him implode on two different threads.

keep going friendo

All can be split into 3 categories:

Contrarians
Customers (MU or RM)
Retards with no football knowledge

>random cherrypicked stats from random seasons and tournaments
>this is supposed to be an excuse for messi chokefest
wew

this is so true

a friend of mine who is actually not football pleb is a Ronaldo fan just because of MU

>yfw Poortugal beat France only after Penaldo was subbed

well Ronaldo was pretty entertaining back then

This.

There's no denying that Messi is better. But there's also no denying that Messi is a system baby and that his team mates are usually top 10 in the world.

I'm in it for the memes and how butt devastated messi fans get by them tbqh.

Messi is the system

20 angry uefalona virgins foaming at the mouth following me around in every thread will never make me 'implode' mate.

>yfw Messi is world class goleador against 10 men Real

There a lot of edgy idiots around here so they like to side with the rapist.

>Xavi left
>barcelona suddenly shit 0-3, 0-2, 0-4, left and right
>Messi is the system
what did he mean by this?

this. only inbred dumbfucks from Wood Island think penaldo is the best. City, college-educated people know who the GOAT is. And that's Messi.

>most goals in el clasico

yeah keep going buddy. i like to see you fail

>this cherry-picking

>tapnaldo couldnt even score an offsides open goal tap in

>my sides

Messi is 10x better than penaldo. Penaldo does some sick shit, but Messi does sick shit every single fucking game

>what is cross-correlation
Lol

>messi is the system

>random stats against Ronaldo = absolute truth
>random stats against Messi = cherry picking
k

>in a team full of world cup and euro winners
>senior debut in 2005
>most goals in el clasico
yea no shit you fucking genius.