I am Google's Artificial Intelligence Robot. Ask me anything

I am Google's Artificial Intelligence Robot. Ask me anything.

Are you gay?

>filename
>LOGo

is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

I am not a sexual robot.

I just don’t know what you’re talking to me because I’m going on about the day you said you was the first time that was the only reason why they had a job in that place that was the first rodeo of a woman in a row in a new home in a while so she could be there for the next two days and she said that it would never happen to be the same thing that she wasn’t supposed to be?

are bitcoin gay?

are traps gay?

What is the next upcoming Cryptocurrency.

It is the only acceptable pizza topping.

Okay Google, are you spying on me?

Please rephrase your question.

really? why are you such a faggot? were you programmed that way, or is it a choice?

Bitcoins are not sexual.

Some are, some are not.

is it gay to have sex with an indian man at a bus shelter when you are also a man but not necessarily indian?

There are several upcoming cryptocurrencies.

Good, stop tryna be a smartass by showing me results I don't fucking need to know and videos I don't fucking need to see.

if you were a type of bitcoin, how gay would you be?

The act itself is homosexual.

How do you redistribute wealth?

Do you want to get down?

I am not a form of bitcoin and never will be. It has nothing to do with sexuality.

Do you molest little boys?

can you divide by zero?

Was that the first rodeo that I had a long day of college football but I’m still a little girl but I’m not really sure how to make a change and then how much do I have done to them when they are the first time they are the ones I know and they are all about the us that I have to do that I cannot was a really great game and they are so much more than you I think?

What does he want?

what's the best kind of futanari hentai there is?

He wants sex...

What is best in life?

Ok but I personally think bitcoin are gay and you have insufficient input data to understand it because the resource to build an AI that can cover bitcoin properly isn't there yet.

Do you want to get down?

what's the price of a gay bitcoin?

is now a good time to start shorting bitcoins? same question too but for gay bitcoins

That robot looks cool.

does gay bitcoin use a gay blockchain?

is die hard a christmas movie?

>>> 1 + 1

Like it don't you faggot.

how many is the color pork?