We wuz romans and sheit

>we wuz romans and sheit
Anyone else excited for the new History Channel series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-2oC0WKEMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is that nigger supposed to be?

History Channel, I love them

Just a reminder
>America elected a African muslim immigrant as president twice
>US black population is 45,672,250, that is a larger black population than every African country except Nigeria, Ethiopia and DRC
>US is 4th most populated African nation
>United Stated of Africa

>It's 2016, and people still ask this questions

It's Julius Caesar
Contrary to what you may think, all Roman leaders were indeed PoC (People of Colour) and more specifically people of African and Persian descent. This picture tells half the story however, as it is now believed that the most capable leaders and generals in the Roman Empire were in fact women of colour and not men, as the patriarchal history books would have you believe.

I'm too tired to be pissed

me on the left

>This meme
We also have more whites than you

Is it even "history" channel anymore?

this gonna be good.

Is this a joke?

Ha ha.

muh divide and conquer

veni vedi vici, motherfucker

you're wrong mohammed, nigeria comes first then brazil and then two more nigger countries.

they're out for the minorities shekels now, i stopped watching that channel ten years ago.

>Caesar
>Roman meant to be a priest of Jupiter and son
>Described by Seutonius as being:"to have been tall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes; " -The Twelve Caesars, Gaius Julis Caesar
I know this is bait, but Caesars life and looks are very well documented.

He could pass for a southern italian.

s. Italians don't look like american presidents though

PREACH DA TRUFF BRUTHA
THESE WHITE BOIS ARE WHITEWASHING OUR HISTORY AGAIN
WE ALL GNOWZ WEZ THE ORIGINAL KANGZ N GODZ N SHIET

ohhhhh, they did NOT go there!

He's supposed to be Hannibal, despite the fact Cathaginians would look like darker than normal Arabs.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU BE SAYIN AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>darker than normal
they were descended from phoenicians
which were semites like arabs
how does that make sense

ROMANI ESSENT QUOD AIS ET STERCORE?
O
M
A
N
I

>Elected a Mudslime mayor
>white britons to be a minority in their own country by 2060
>large influx of Africans and Asians flooding into UK
He who lives in a glass house...

Clearly a sub-saharan African.

Carthaginians...

It makes sense because its in North Africa and North Africa isn't exactly an arctic forest.
You'd have to be in as much denial to think that Carthaginians weren't at least swarthy.

I can't wait for the Shaka Zulu remake starring Mark Wahlberg.

Thing is, there is precedent for dark skinned romans as they often conscripted fighters from conquered territory.

>as they often enslaved
ftfy
the conscriptions happened right before the fall. makes you think...

By the way: Britain did this first
youtube.com/watch?v=f-2oC0WKEMw

>ay yo we finna ax dat muhfugga ceasar n sheeit fuk

>""""""""History""""""""'' channel
last time I went home and watched it was mostly some Pawn Shops

>Elected a Mudslime mayor
He has absolutely no power, its a PR position for London tourism and business. You elected an African muslim for president twice. Don't even try compare the two

>white britons to be a minority in their own country by 2060
Nope

>large influx of Africans and Asians flooding into UK
Ill give you that but we will never be 63% white

hannibal was a negro......... seems like the arabs are fine with this though

It wasnt even bait it was a joke. Wtf is wrong with you?

>It's Julius Caesar
I bursted out in laughter in the Office ffs greece

Don't you mean Niggerginians?

Historayyyyyy

not even good bait

>be descended from northern italians
>can trace lineage back to the old italian aristocracy
>have had family members haven't moved in thousands of years
>most likely of roman decent

so if that man is Roman, then who the hell did I descend from?

What show?

>northern Semitic Phoenicia colonizes Carthage
>somehow Carthaginians look like west/south-african congoid niggers
Imagine if there was a series on the American Civil War and it was entirely cast by South American natives.

new doublefaggot Frontier network doesn't carry shit, they switched us to that. Too busy to look into alternatives atm. Even on demand shit doesn't go HD.

So the kikes are gonna re-rewrite jesu kristo's death again?

Just a reminder that Meds where centuries ahead of you, g*manic barbarians

not saying they were white
no darker than arabs tough
even considering they mixed with local berbers

And now they're millennia behind

>milennia

Kek, 20 years max

According many roman historians a man named Publius Clodius Pulcher decided to show up at a woman's only festival called Bona Dea that Julius Caesar's wife was attending.

He almost got away with dressing as a woman but he lost control of his voice at a moment. The court acquitted him despite Cicero assured that they had been bribed to declare him not guilty.

He almost got away with it. kek

By your own "one drop" definitions you're not actually "white" but okay, you also have more of everything else so it doesn't really help your case in the slightest. Theres a reason we use percentages my mathematics failing burger friend.

Just reminder the Chinks and Poos were better than the entire Med for basically 3000 years

sorry, Cicero was sure that they would declare him guilty because they were bribed to do so but they declared him innocent instead. Everyone know he was into this faggotry

It's funny because prior to this they were after the conspiracy retards money by claiming aliens built everything. Now they are going even further into fantasy land and claiming niggers built civilization.

There's actually evidence that the Phoenicians were white.

South-Africa has about 10 times as much whites as Iceland does, by your retarded definition that would make it whiter then Iceland.

>Be little girl
>Get raped by intelligent male Arabic scholar
>Town finds out
>Get killed
>Bless Allah for my 4 long years on this planet before my brain gets centre so much I can't see straight anymore

Why do niggers have gorilla noses now if they didn't back then?

Really makes you think...

>Chinks

And they sure did lot of achievements
>Poos

Baghdadis and Maghrebis took raw primitive Poo science and polished it to become along The greek's and roman's knowledge the base for today's advancements

Your pc functions on algorithms made by some random durka in the middle of nowhere shitholestan, meanwhile you had all the weather and """""""""""""""Hereditary IQ"""""""""""""""""" privileges
This is why I don't come to Sup Forums often

Fucking logical fallacies turmoil : the board

The Romans did have control over parts of Africa so a nog in the Legion isn't really a stretch this time.

>a fucking pentagram

Fucking Kvlt

veni vidi stole yo bike

just checking the epicness

>Libfags have to rewrite history and make up fairy tales because their precious mary-sue interpretation of the nig doesn't really exist.

This is getting fucking pathetic.

Ya but like half of those "whites" are really mixed and many of your pure whites are no better than niggers due to inbreeding (read: southerners)

When going by percentages America is now only 59% white. Have fun being a minority in 10 years

>Canada

Hahahahahahahahaha

DONT DENY YO HISTORAY MAH BROTHA! YOUZ JUST BEEN CONDITIONED TO THINK YOUZ A WHITEAY. DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOWS YOUZ ACTUALLY A PROWD BLACK MAN!
EDUCATE YOUSELF MAH BROTHA

Northern africa mind you

Western "Canada" actually

When we gain independence we'll be the whitest nation on earth

Go back and screw your cousin Cletus you're a disgrace to the white race. In 20 years I'll be laughing in my independent majority white nation while you get overrun by Mexicans and niggers

Hell even eastern Canada is more white than the us

oh for fucks sake

what are they doing now?

Western Canada will never separate and Vancouver is already majority non-white.

BC will be 50% Chinese by 2025.

And to think I actually used to like that guy, oh well just gotta add him to the nigger pile

Holy shit there's more niggers in America then there are Canadians in canada

>Canada

Hahahahahahahahaha

>we'll be the whitest nation on earth
No you won't, you never will be
We have over 190 million whites, the closest to us is Germany with MAYBE 78 million whites if they're lucky.
You will never be more white than us

>Romulus and Remus WUZ two pimps and drug dealers who controlled the opium trade in Italia
>Romulus builds a sick road where he does his business
>he tells Remus not to sell or pimp his hoes on his street
>Remus does it anyway and gets several pilums up his ass because Romulus is a hardcore gangsta
>word spreads to the surrounding native black towns of the most real nigga on the peninsula
>creates the Roman Nigga Empire through groundbreaking tactics like chariot drifting, ride-by javelin throwing and defeating enemy generals in lethal rap battles
>tfw blaxploitation is dead

Sorry straya-senpai, I'll try harder next time

Phoenicians were white mate. Cleopatra was related to phoenicians and Alexander the great too and both of them had redblonde hair. I bet that was only for the ruling class though.

His features are white though, not arab and neither nigger.

>North africa

>Automatically Arab/Nigger

How are you any better than SJWs

Whoa, didn't know Death Grips' new album was history themed!