(BE/NL) it's been a long time fantasy of mine to see my gf get fucked hard by another guy...

(BE/NL) it's been a long time fantasy of mine to see my gf get fucked hard by another guy. haven't really told her yet as it's pretty strange and she might think i'm weird. i'd really love to hear your opinion about her and what you'd like to do if we went through with it. maybe i can show her some responses could be interesting if they make her hot.

(zijn uit belgie dus nederlandstalige reacties welkom)

Cuckfag

She's gorgeous user, nice catch.

thanks, appreciate it. would you go for it if we did do it ? what would you do then ? she does swallow and does anal too

vn waar ben je en hoe heet ze

I'd fuck her in the ass doggy style, make her stare you in the face and tell you how much she loves it while I'm doing it.

naam zal ik hiet niet zeggen. maar we zijn van West-vlaanderen, kanten oostende. wat zou je ermee willen doen ?

you always anal or is it something about her ?

Not always into anal, but if she's into it I'll give it to her. Also she does have a nice ass.

user, ik weet wel raad met haar

She looks like a skank tbh.
Probably already fucking other guys.
Just ask if you can watch her cheat on you.

Wat zou je met haar doen ?

if i had any reason to believe she was cheating i would've asked her about it. she looks kinda wild but she's loyal and pretty submissive

Piercings, tats.. sorry to say but she is probably more into girls than guys

Fuck dude she is hot as fuck. Why would you share that? Have you got a tiny cock

trump is an alien.

GET!

we've been together for years, if she is, she's either hiding it well, oooor, i know her better than you do off of a single picture.

i think i'm average. i do know it's a weird fantasy to have. but it's been on my mind for years now. our sex life is fine tbh. only things is she sometimes likes it rougher than i can give her.

Now that is a great pic. Saved. Got any videos bro?
Yeah it is a bit weird, but why not. I'd suggest getting drunk together and suggesting a threesome perhaps lol who knows.

Welcome to CuckChan. Where half of the populations are faggots and the other half cucks that want to get dicked by them.

no videos currently, but do have some more nudes to drop if there end up being more hot comments, what people would do/ where they'd cum etc.

so you're saying you wouldn't want to fuck her then ?

I'd love to get her to ride me and fill her up til my cum is dripping out of her pussy down my big cock.

No, I belong to the first half. Now send me a pic of you ;)

>autistic works of fiction

Show us pussy already

would also be kinda hot if she didn't now about it, like agree with someone to "test" her in RL if she'd do anything. it's kinda messed up but at the same time a turn on to think someone might be able to get her to let a guy do whatever he wants shortly after meeting.

first you need to make everything clear for yourself as well. who do you want as the bull? some prefer persons they know some strangers
do you want her to get dicked by a superior cock with you being degraded? or simply fucked by regular other guy?
and then assess if you could cope with it
if you have that and every other possible detail worked out and are sure simply talk to her and be open

I'm a "cuck" for about a year and a half now and having an open communication is the most important part, so everything is agreed on and everybody is ok with it
she looks like she gives some fine head

thanks for the advice. preferably want the guy to be bigger than me with some degrading involved, maybe her getting degraded a bit as well. it's strange i love her to death but it's a turn on to think someone could just use her to dump a load in and not care at all.

i'm about average 17-18 cm which is like bit over 7 inch so should be able to find a guy like that fairly easily.

and she does give good head, swallows without hesitation too

Nigga u gay

how exactly ?

lol

Is she on birth control? Because I'd pin her down and impregnate her. You can raise my baby cause your a cuckfag anyway.

yeah she is on birth control. i'm fine with a lot but that would be too far.

yeah I'm a bit bigger, 19. but I luckily found a bull with ease and he suited us as we pleased. he was a good friend of mine, good guy, good looking and hung as fuck. he is 23 cm and super thick. sometimes comes together with another ex friend of mine, who is about 21 cm
notice I say ex friends as it becomes hard to keep them as full friends as they are the guys who often wreck your girl, far better than you ever will. and also degrade both your gf and you

believe me, she'll do anything better with a bigger guy who fucks better. and thats the burden of it

A nice dp would definitely be needed

Damn that's pretty damn huge. I'd love to find someone like that for her both in size and who doesn't care enough about her that he's not Afraid to go really hard and degrade her. But yeah there are risks and can be really bad for your relationship another part of why in doubting but it's been on my mind so long I do think I'll try to arrange it at some point.

Was ment to mention you

Your relationship will never be the same after.

I figured it would change things just not sure how or to what extent

Bump

2nd time in 2 weeks with this thread, saw it for the first time several months ago. Old pasta is stale

Show her asshole cuck

Want to twist her nipples whilst going down on her. Some slapping on her face just to degrade her

i do love her ass though i love everything about her. hard to choose between her tits, ass or face

yeah, he's a big guy. my girl can easily deepthroat a normal dick, but truly struggles with his. looks funny sometimes when she can't do shit with it

also, I think that any alpha you choose for the task (and of course find suited) will degrade both her and you by default. for example, our bull fucks her face by having her head hanging from the edge of the bed and always pushes to the limit, stops and pushes even further real strong making her choke a lot. slaps her, chokes her, throws her around, calls her whore. I would be dead if I did any of that. simple, he fucks like I never will and I accept it

i'd absolutely love that. i really don't understand though, l mentioned she likes it rougher than i can sometimes do but again, as with you if i went too far or called her that... yeah.... wouldn't end well. not to mention that i do love her despite this fantasy, i care for her well, think of her as my special princess. and yet to see the girl i love be treated like some cheap fucktoy by someone "better" than me is incredibly arousing it all seems so counter-intuitive.

bump