This is Scott Stapp - former frontman of award winning rock band, Creed

This is Scott Stapp - former frontman of award winning rock band, Creed.

He penned smash hits such as Higher and My Sacrifice.

Say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VDlibvhLWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasn't he tweaked out and penniless last time anyone heard from him?

Reminder that T.I. saved Stapp after he tried to kill himself by throwing himself outside a 2nd-story motel windo

penniless probably means cash poor and in debt.

he probably still has loads of illiquid assets

sure but i distinctly remember seeing a video of him outlining something of a dire life situation for himself

because he wanted back in with the band who had gone no contact.

narcissistic types love to use guilt trips

>inb4 lemmings make reddit-tier jokes about how he sounded like an Eddie Vedder knockoff (no, he didn't)
>inb4 people post the YouTube video of him singing the national anthem before a NASCAR race (everyone can have an off day)

Scott Stapp had a genuinely great voice, that appealed to both men and women, old and young. While Human Clay and Weathered were a little more commercialized than I would have preferred, they were still great albums, and My Own Prison is a legit 9/10 rock album.

Creed also happens to be the last great American rock band. And by rock band I mean actual rock band, as in

>played masculine rock music
>weren't beta numale faggets
>were on the radio ALL THE TIME
>had extremely broad appeal
>everyone knew their name
>sold out massive arenas
>their shows had tons of babes who flashed their giant titties

One of his best performances:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VDlibvhLWw

i can't believe creed's first album is 20 years old lol

anyway scott stapp beat his wife and wanted to attempt suicide because he thought it would increase record sales for the band

so yeah, he's not that great

>about how he sounded like an Eddie Vedder knockoff (no, he didn't)
the ppl who make this joke are the ones who heard it from fantano

You did a great job at sounding like an unapproachable Eddie Vedder

>My Own Prison is a legit 9/10 rock album.
>And by rock band I mean actual rock band, as in

>>>/reddit/

like clockwork

>wow I wonder if someone will post something that is true
Ugh

I remember back in the day thinking he was kind of a douche bag. He challenged Fred Durst to an actual boxing match once. Also, he bragged about how they wrote one of their albums in two weeks.

No surprise no one listens to their shit anymore.

It's literally not tho. But I suppose if you're a teen who doesn't have much of an ear for music and likes forming your own opinions based on the opinions of others, I can see why you might parrot that idea, cause it sounds funny ;^)

>It's literally not tho
lol of course it is. Google their names and see how many people agree.

The internet is made up of retards. So someone came up with the idea, said it, it sounded funny to meme-loving teenaged faggots, and it spread from there because hurr durr lol Creed was such a bad band amirite guise? *turns up trap on his Beats while watching Rachel Maddow and sipping tea out of a mug he's holding with two hands*

cringe

lmao

>The internet is made up of retards
Like people who think Scott Stapp doesn't sing like Eddie Vedder? kek

Also I first thought this when "My Own Prison" first came out, and that is literally what everyone said at the time. You probably don't remember because you weren't born at the time.

maybe you need some time away from computer

Unironically this. Except I like Human Clay a bit more than My Own Prison.

So THIS is how sensitive meme-loving teenaged faggots are when they get called out?

....whoa

You sissy faggots would have gotten beat up like the numales you are back in my day (when Creed was huge), kiddos. Consider yourself lucky. I on the other hand pity you. You need a swift ass kicking in the butt to set you straight but alas, that sort of thing isn't allow, because soccer moms are now allowed to run the world.

i was lmaoing because I agree. people also talk crap about Audioslave for similarly shit reasons

Shouldn't you be out shooting up a Jason Aldean concert?

post your chest

>all dat anti-SJW diatribe over Creed

Or maybe I just don't like Creed?

sorry dude but this made me cringe

>and it spread from there because hurr durr lol Creed was such a bad band amirite guise? *turns up trap on his Beats while watching Rachel Maddow and sipping tea out of a mug he's holding with two hands*

Don’t apologize, I agree, those types of “people” are cringe as fuck

Creed fans on my Sup Forums?

I thought summer was over