Post the last girl you fucked

Post the last girl you fucked

trump is an alien.

GET!

ain't got a pic of her, but she's a coworker who is unhappily married and wanted some spice in her life. and we fucked about a week ago

far left

Hot... more pcs? Story On how she was?

lucky bastard... how was she?

its like somebody put 2 tooth picks in one of the those little titty clay dolls.

fuck, dude. did you lose a bet or something?

great shes bi so shes extra horny alot center

He***

Are you talking about a sexual experience or a real estate transaction experience?

Woah, nice insult dude. You should tell that one to your friends at school. I bet they would be impressed while they're picking the boogers out of each others assholes in the middle school locker room.

Fckng great

What do think?

Any nudes?? Or fucking pics? I just find her very attractive and wuldnt mind spending the night with her

Body wise she's nice any nudes?

The first one is me, which is not the user who was posting pics. I was just poking fun at the faggot who though he was being funny.

Fucked her like last month, shes 17 btw

How old are you?

Megan L????

Good job. More please

Left

Not many worth posting. Didnt take any photos of the sex though but i did fuck her on the day the photo was taken. Hot little russian slut but a bit chubby. She couldnt really take it though.

She's gorgeous

im 17 too

Dude she's hot. I'm def interested in seeing whatever you're willing to share.

That's a dude

i can smell it from here

enjoy prison, faggot

You're 17 what user? years? months? days? weeks?

What's the problem?

I hope you mean the one in the background

Newfag

Ignore

You reek of newfag

No really where's the fucking problem? He didn't post any nudes

She's my best mate's younger sister
Best night of my life

>being this new

nah the one with her tounge out
and im 17 years old too so dont get the FBI on my ass

The amount of people who fell for the FBI meme in this thread is disturbing. Lurk more faggots.

>]

After reading the rules the only problem is that this website is not allowed for you until your 18. Wanna kik?

How old is she?

why would I kik with you?

> (You)
She sent nudes before i fucked her

Not the website, but this board, along with at least half of them is only for 18+. The 17 year old mentioning their age was a bad idea.

Maye 'cause i wanna see more and i'm not such an ass to you. Just askin

Hooker, would book again.

She sort of reminds me of a chubby white girl with huge tits I missed out on a year ago... so it explains my interest. Anymore?

Sweet

Yup

V&

Here

She's kinda bitch

many thanks user. The girl I was talking to had smaller nips but damn she's hot. Age? Too bad there weren't any fucking pics

Here

Was she a dirty bitch during sex at least?

Shes 18. Final year at high school

Nice

Please don't stop

fucked her real good, turns out she's married with kids but I'll hit it again. Definitely not the first time she cheated guranteed, the way she was shaking her ass she wanted the dick

Oh my..... please dump all. How'd you two meet up

Thoughts?

Pretty eyes

prostitute

She down for cosplay? I would do her if he did cosplay.

How much?

body?

Yeah

Anyone want moar?

We met in high school, im 2 year levels above her. Always had a crush for her back then but she was too young. Messaged her 2 months ago and managed to fuck her last month

Sexy

I agree