Drumpf wants to deport these people

>drumpf wants to deport these people
why?

they actually pay taxes unlike he does!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10 sorry hillbilly boy

>look I posted it again!

Hi, you must be new here. We mostly talk about actresses and Bane.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, fag. Also, that shit didn't happen in America so those people wouldn't be the ones deported anyway.

hola reddit! enjoying Sup Forums so far?

WAHHHHH WAHHH WACISM
Sup Forums is an always will be a Sup Forums colony, you can whine all you want, this board belongs to us

again, 0/10. why don't you try harder my flyover friend?

and the presidency and senate will belong to democrats sorry lmao

Wasn't she involved in killing an innocent man?

The people around her sound alright in my book.

I think wetbacks are savages, but the bitch deserved it, she killed a taxi driver, dude had a family

Story?

>make up story
Sup Pajeet, How goes the poo festival this year?

You're probably just taking this shit so seriously because you don't have anything outside of Sup Forums.

Sure thing, bro. Sup Forums owns the board and the world is populated with reddit normie scum. Vote Trump. No one is tired of you easily triggered idiots and your bullshit. Carry on.

Why dont you go away then you sanctimonious faggot

>my shitposting is better than your shitposting
I wish you all would leave this board.

Nah, you're just not going to dictate what I can and cannot post, this isn't reddit

>drumpf
kys faggot

2bh i think its good proof of why /film/ is needed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

Make me fucker

What's the story behind this webm?

/film/ does 403 now when searched in the url so maybe one day.

>guy pours gas on her
>lights him self on fire too

> make me

Obviously can't do that, goes both ways though, you dirty shitskin

She was alleged to have been involved in the shooting and robbing of an innocent man, and the way she lies there and takes it makes me think she did it