What do most guys want in a woman? I have a boyfriend that I want to make happy and I'm not doing that very well...

What do most guys want in a woman? I have a boyfriend that I want to make happy and I'm not doing that very well, so I've come to seek help from Sup Forums.

Tits or GTFO

Most guys like girls with penises

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

TITS AND GTFO

> (OP)
>Most guys like girls with penises

All Sup Forums users love girls w pee pees. That's why Sup Forums has become a faggot repository. Isn't it FABULOUS? Nothing but dicks, dicks, dicks. No OC. And the mods do nothing. FABULOUS.

my nigga dustin

Guys like it when you suck their dick to completion.

Isnt this the retard that cut themself

Sapje

Fuck you, this is a Gaston thread now.

well, as someone who's been happily married for 20 years, I'd say that things must be reciprocal. That said, generous helpings of nice dinners, sexual favors, general looking-after, helping hands, wise advice and so on are the spices of life. Fun activities together as well, though alone-time is necessary too. As I said in the beginning, the investment must be worthy.

>I have a boyfriend that I want to make happy and I'm not doing that very well, so I've come to seek help from Sup Forums.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

That being said, find out what he likes in women, not what we like.

I know what I like, and what I like is probably very different from what most other users on here like, and probably different from what your bf likes.

It’s real easy, make him cum as much as possible. Always be touching his cock whenever you can especially when other people are around like under the table at restaurants.

No that's someone else.

listen to him, don't argue, suck his dick whenever he wants and let him ejac wherever he wants, let him fuck you in the ass, let him fuck you in the pussy, clean up after yourself, be seen and not heard, dress like a whore around the house, but not in public because he might be a jealous faggot, feed him and don't take a shit at his house.

Now I want to know what you like

good overall hygiene helps aswell.

Be clingy and cuddly

Thanks. I try to do most of these things but I always get held back by something, though I am trying to make more time in my schedule.

i sincerely wish you have 6000 pictures of gaston stored on ur harddisk

Reasonably good advice, thank you.

>What do most guys want in a woman?

My thick, creamy baby-gravy.

don't listen to that cuck...

Be a good girl and go back in the kitchen

when things start going south, offer him a threesome.

Guys who aren't faggots and who don't waste their life on the internet.

He seems to like that when we're alone but not in public, but thanks.

I'm quite sure I'd burn down the house because I can't cook for my life.

Good to know when I need it, thanks.

Ya no its the same retard

Emma?

You should be talking to him about what he wants, not strangers on the internet. Preferably either during or shortly after a blowjob.

I guess some of you are useful but thanks for the pictures I might spam a thread with them later.

He's been upset lately so I don't want to ask him a dumbass question to make him upset even more because his girlfriend doesn't know what he prefers.

>I'm quite sure I'd burn down the house because I can't cook for my life.

Well then you should consider learning otherwise you are pretty much useless later on.

I'm trying.

Suck his dick.
Play games with him.
Feed him.
Don't talk so damn much.

Follow those four steps and you can't fail.

Ddlc thread?

I honestly hate you. Can't stand you.

very smart for not listening to that faggot... never bug a man when he's angry. just do what you're supposed to do.

Interesting. I'll see if that helps.

>I'm trying.
Well it seems like you are not trying hard enough.

This thred needsmoar Kronk.

Shut up and read cunt

Are you good when it comes to dirty talk?

Femanon. I have a saying that i tell all my new girlfriends that i think will help. "It doesn't take lot to keep me happy. Just keep my belly full and my balls empty. And i am done with dinner." Seriously though, belly full and balls empty and you will never have a problem keeping a guy.

Itt:
>dudes talking to a dude pretending to be a girl about blowjobs
>a guy with literally thousands pictures of Gaston

that pic isn't going to cut it. show tits.

When I'm in the mood I am, I do it jokingly other than that.

if he doesnt give you any affection and keeps screaming and yelling, leave him he will make your life hell my uncle is a fucking faggot that wouldnt leave me or my family member alone, we just ran off eventually.