Failed 3 some stories! I wanna here of people the cucked. male and female. Will post my cucked storie

Failed 3 some stories! I wanna here of people the cucked. male and female. Will post my cucked storie

Can't contribute, have only had successful 3somes. I'll read and bump yours tho

My story kind of applies. We had a threesome for maybe 40 minutes before I came. The other guy lasted maybe 90 minutes longer lol

Fucking your girl, his, or just some girl?

>me 25 year old female
> boyfriend now husband wanted a 3some
> I Talked to one of my friend that i found attractive and she said she would
> time comes she comes over and we are all drinking
> she pulls his cock out "wows " (he has a huge one but thats not part of the story)
> She starts sucking his dick and i'm masterbating while sucking his with her
> she ask if she can fuck him now
> i help put it it and he starts fucking her harder than I have ever been fucked by him
> He cums buckets in 10-15 mins
> she turns around and swallow the load( i don't swallow) he is instantly back to diamonds and keeps fucking her
> I joined in for a bit sucking his balls while he was fucking her
> They did even notice that i left the room to get water
> i stay out of room for almost 2 hours hearing her moan and cum a few dozen times
>Morning time I come in the room he's asleep and she hasn't even clean one load off her hair/ body
> wake her up and we sneak out for breakfeast and she wants to do it agin tonight
her words" i have never been fucked so hard in my life, i can barely walk and I came so many times last night, thank you so much for that
> we leave and I remove her from facebook and ban my bf(now hubby from talking to her)
> Later 2-4 years she moves to our city and she comes by to say hi
> we all start drinking, i take sleeping pills(now) and I am out like a like around 9
> wake up whole guest bedroom smells like sex and husband is in my bed naked(generally doesn't sleep naked) and shes in bra and panties walking around the house walking funny. She is cooking breakfeast for us
> confront they deny......

My girl

I'm setting up a date to have a threesome with a couple through craigslist, the thing is that they (she) are demanding pictures of my face and i've already send them pictures of my dick. Is this normal protocol? I'm getting paranoid here, they could use it to blackmail me if they find my facebook and this is a small town with a small population. I don't know if i should
I appreciate any opinions

I posted in /gif/ but no one replied

I came to /b to get this off my chest, before i go nuclear

So, uh, you have never been in a threesome I take it.

Well that truly sucks

I have, but i was never the one left out...

Seems normal, because as a girl, the guys dick isn't as important as his face/body

Not really tbh lol. We’re married now and shits good

I feel bad for ya, you have my sympathies
I will however say this. When someone says they want a threesome, then you send them packing. Worthless fucking indviduals

not sending them packing for threesome, sending them packing for cheating.... pretty sure they did

This happened recently? You're a dumbass.

My cock went up the other dudes butt and not hers.

Oh, based on your description it's pretty transparent.

I'm not saying that the threesome itself was the problem, but it's a clear indicator that the person isn't satisfied enough with their partner alone... which is pretty much the first stepping stone to being unfaithful

How, so?

Don't be so uptight, you were the third wheel of a 3some because you didn't take initiative.
Stop being butthurt, ffs your hubby could have had a strap on and fucked both of you at the same time, but you didn't go for that did you!

Of course they were going to fuck!

I see, i'll do it. Hell they would make me a favor if they told everything to my family, at least they'll stop thinking i'm gay
Thanks

In my experience only fat bitches use the word hubby , are you fat and she's skinny?

Look for people who aren't in your town. Send photos of face and dick next time. Both will be needed by her for sure.

It's pretty obvious, have a threesome again and TAKE INITIATIVE; make her YOUR bitch.

If you don't then you might as well be the submissive one in that triangle relationship and be happy with it.

I don't even have a car and even if i did i wouldn't drive to another city just to have sex

Crazy tines

a young couple I met approached me proposing we have a switch including them and me and my daughter. I'm a single dad with just her and she is super attractiveit sounded really hot, I'd get to fuck this young hot girl and would see my daughter in action. she is a slut and always shows off her body, pole dances, strips and has general knowledge that she makes me hard quite often (and accepts that cause she's aware she's overly sexual for any one to handle)after having a really awkward and long talk with my daughter I got her to be up for it. she found the guy super hot and wanted him to fuck her and I presented it all as helping me with getting me laid with some young ass in form of his gfwe met at our place, drank some wine and I asked should we and how do we start. from then on it all went downhill. they both apologized for not saying it before but that the gf doesn't want to fuck me under any circumstance, that she tried going with it wanting him to get my daughter. they also explained they would be grateful if he still gets to fuck my girl.
I was pissed, wanted to call the whole thing off but then my daughter told me to fuck off, that I got her there to do that shit for me and that I have no right to bail out from something I'm mostly to blame for. said she has a plan to fuck him and she'll do it. so the couple left together with her in her room where the guy gave he a pounding with his gf watching. I was banging on the door begging them to stop or at least keep to the deal. suddenly they all had enough of me. I was gagged, tied and made me watch him wrecking my girl, fucked her in positions I can't achieve and with breathtaking stamina. she went on to fully degrade me with the help of the couple (the guy doing unbelievable things to her, pushing her to her limits, and his gf either joining in or taking care of me by making fun of me)

>Fag doesn't know how to greentext.

>Fuck you

Yes... Fuck me!
>ASL

you are one pathetic ass motherfucker if you cant stop a guy and a girl from fucking your daughter and then being made fun of.

Alright I'll bite OP

>be 21
>buddies parents are out of town
>nice house in nice area
>handful of friends come over and start to get drunk and go naked hot tubbing
>everyone was handsy and footsy.
>buddies gf gives me a foot job in the hot tub, while I make out with her friend who's a hot 9/10 stripper
>decide to all go inside
>go to the shower with my gf to wash off the chlorine
>buddy who lives there jumps in the shower with us
>totally okay, we've all seen each other naked a couple of times,
>Eiffel tower my girlfriend for the lulz
>gf says she's hungry, and I brought over food to make for the party as I'm a great cook
>thought we were all going down to eat after
>I start cooking downstairs
>they didn't come down after the shower
>so I go to investigate
>she's riding my buddy
>I try to get up on the bed with them
>she freaks out while moaning and getting fucked saying:
>"No user! Go away and finish making the food unhhhh while my buddy fucks her
>I didn't know how to process it
>filled with drunk rage I curl up on an ottoman and cry a little bit and record the audio

Not a threesome but I took my girlfriend to an orgy party hosted by a guy I knew in my class hoping it would kind of spice up our relationship. We were expecting a pretty even ratio of males to females (That's what we were told from my friend and other people who went to his previous orgies) but when we got there, it was around 30 guys to 3 girls. One of the girls being my girlfriend. Needless to say it wasn't a fun time for her. We were there for about 5 hours and she barely got a break. I didn't even get a chance to fuck her until the very end. Most of the guys there were really rough with her as well. Some of them didn't even follow the rules and about half way through, one of the girls left making it even worse for my girlfriend. By the time everyone was done, she was completely exhausted and zoned out. I literally had to carry her naked cum soaked body to our car and drive her home because someone had stolen her clothes as well.

She break up with you after?

Degenerates

No but she wasn't happy with me for a few weeks.

Seems like a good thread to ask for advice on how to get my fiancee to have a threesome with me and my best friend. We're both about the same size, he's maybe slightly bigger. And we're both bi-fags, so that can either be part of the sex or a way to initiate. She doesn't drink though, so that's not an option to get her to do it. Could get her high though.

Obstacles include the fact that I'm the only one she's slept with, and she's somewhat vanilla.

yeah I am pathetic, but also couldn't do much. both are fit and rich as fuck and were my customers via one arrangement at the time

the guy was about 28 years old and really strong. he took her to her room real fast, I didn't react well. also was afraid of physical confrontation as he'd beat me without a problem.

I got them annoyed with my yelling and crying in front of the door, so after he came he opened the door, grabbed me and pinned me to the floor (which I also didn't expect as well as I thought their plan was done). gagged and tied me and left me there for some time. it all ended as her idea to get her sick revenge on me she got when she heard me begging them to stop

it lasted for a long time, I would say two hours. the guy came 3 times and shocked me when fucking her face. always pounded her super hard, as he sat above her and pushed his dick down her throat with his full weight. had some crazy positions in general, thought he would break her at moments

I'm surprised his daughter didn't piss on his face. user can barely string a sentence together.

>masterbating
What are you 12?
Also tits or gtfo

Not a cuck story

>be me back when I was 17
>used to live in a trailer park
>only friend was this goth chick who was really fucked up
>she used to hurt animals, threw her gerbil into an open fan once
>we used to set fires, do edgy shit
>she lived with her mom who looked like a crack witch
>mom used to get whiskey for us and let us drink at her place
>one night the three of us were drinking
>end up fucking them both
>wake up next day
>wtf was that real?
>goth chick says her mom gets jealous when she brings guys over
>says it's not a big deal
>this happened a couple more times until I moved away and lost contact

>ex wanted to have a threesome
>already did anal / almost everything
>used to tease her during sex asking her if she wanted another dick in her
>always said yes
>i considered the threesome for a while, finally agreed
>told me she wanted to hook up with the other guy first without me so she could be comfortable
>reluctantly agree, figured we're both gonna fuck her anyway
>they go to the movies, she sucks his dick
>I get uncomfortable when she tells me, I tell her i dont want to do it anymore
>she tells me thats not fair, talks me into letting her have one with her guy friend and his friend
>she does it, I regret not at least joining in
>only fucked her ass for the next few weeks because that's all she'd let me do
>broke up with me 2 months after

moar