Whats it like dating a Latina?

Whats it like dating a Latina?

Like dating anyone but she's Latina you fucking idiot

reply for more of this thick slut

JUST!!! DO IT!!!

its awesome, mine makes me sammiches, sucks my dick and has ass for day not to mention being cute as a button.

Just dont get em drunk haha

not wasting my time with captcha unless I know someone wants what I'm posting...

Look at this fuck machine.

ive been with 3 and they all were beautiful but smelt bad

GOD DAMN!
THICCC

They give the succ

dating one for near 5 years now, its been alright, ups and downs, like any other relationship. i guess the question is how "cultured" is she?

also im white so im not that knowledgeable of brown people practice

Seen you post her many many times but I dont believe I've ever seen a single nude. could you cut right to the chase and post bare tits please?

If you're not someone who speaks Spanish and that is her first language don't go around her family or friends if they're in a group - especially if they've been drinking. Because all they will do is talk shit about you. Also, Latina's and Dominican women are notorious cheaters.

homie im down to see that

Too spicy for the pepper

sorry don't have nudes...plenty of slutty pics. have a couple of thong pics. Her fat eats that thong...

Just like any other woman

S A D B O Y S

yeah your dick is so sad it's crying

ur right

You should say you don't have any nudes from the start. its kind of a let down otherwise.

would be happy to see some of those thong pics tho

didn't know nudes were always expected. we'll get to the thong pics
I know I am

you can see her brown nips here. and her FAT pubic mound. I bet her cunts weighs 50 pounds.

cunt. singular. sorry

>pierced tits
NEED MOAR

The first Latina vagina I ever saw face to vag was when I was either 19 or 20. She was ~2 years older than I was and it appeared that she had never shaved once in her entire life. If the enormous bush that protruded immensely from the sides of her panties before even pulling them down wasn't enough of a turn off, the smell was.

so thick...

this guy summed it up pretty well

Awful. Just fuck them. That's the fun part.

Hooked up with a few, they all suck dick well and aren't afraid to eat ass.

>Age like milk.
I beg to differ.

best booty to stuff your face into the cotton panties of and sniff the crack mmmmmmmmm

If anyone is fapping to her...

fucking hot. do you know her?

hell yeah lol. She have instagram or anything? XD

Like dating a girl who will make a joke about sucking off your friend then be absolutely fucking surprised when you drop her for having a shitty sense of humor.

yeah we go to the same church lol

can confirm. My latina gf made me a face sitting freak. I cant get enough. love to suffocate in a big brown ass.

I"m sure she does

so did you go through with it? did you eat her or fuck her?

what a nice little anal slut. she send these to you?

thicker than a snickers

yes.

I bet you are diamonds for her aren't you.

that's a fat fucking pussy

That was honestly the first and last time I had ever seen a woman drop her pants, not panties, and be ready to go home and call it a night. Which I did. Never spoke to her ever again.

Need more

idc if you're into that kind of woman but who can honestly say those obviously fake drawn on eyebrows are attractive?

They're all trash unless you can find a white mexican 1st generation illegal and even then.

Its like dating a nigger. If you want a proper hooker or prostitute a Colombian or Brazilian has less mileage than white know what you are getting as is.

Best 2 moths of my life until she fucked a “friend”

been posting her, dude

Great fapping material. Please more

Mexfag here...dont knock up a latina..it will destroy your life. Seriously. You will be put on child support and then get left for a black dude. Also i agree their pussies smell the worst. Ive been with a black,white,and mexican women...fr fr

ever wonder how they get their asses that clean shaven?? idk how my gf does it

Mouth watering

wax

meant to reply to you

Damn, dude. That must've been really bad. Like Jungle Status down there. I cant say i blame you.

jesus what happened to her eyebrows and eyes

She is under-utilizing that pussy. I would wear it OUT!

my gf just uses a razor as far as i know and ive never heard her talk about waxing it seriously

good point though

they have nice asses, but are a huge pain in the ass to deal with whenever they get mad/sad/frustrated/disrespected

Look at this desperate plea to stop white men from pillaging the brown pussy. Insider tip: Mexican woman love white men and if they hook up with one they are the envy of their family and friends.

Jesus man keep them coming

Thats alot of fucking...

That's better.

I have bad news and good news. if you thought it was hot that I actually know her, I don't. she's a camgirl.

good news is I have a lot more webms of her fat cunt if you want to keep going...

The only thing that makes me mad is when they date black guys..any other race im fine with...idk why but it makes me mad...

God damn I bet her nipples taste like horchata

Cursed with the insatiable want for thick brown women, my blood is boiling from this thread

would marry.

The woman's getting my dick hard not the fucking shit backstory. Keep posting.

anymore of this?

glad to hear that.

look at this big pussy

Is she on MFC or Chaturbate? What's her username?

They never fucking stop talking. Sex is not worth the trade