If you could bang one actress while she's in full character costume, who would you pick?

If you could bang one actress while she's in full character costume, who would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Well, there is one thing you can do for me...

Specifically to hear her talk dirty during the act

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I'd give her the cake, if you know what I mean.

Easy

;)

big bonus for being able to time-travel to 1978 to do it

Can she still be her original age?

this

Was the Army desegregated at the time?

Imagine

Harley quinn from suicide squad

Kek I'm disappoint

Came to post this

Decent choice

I remember Connelly. she was fun. ha just kidding.
Forgive me Jen, yikes!

Small time, all of you.

oh god yes

youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk

my own once out of control emotional reactionary existence. I was in a mental hospital; I had a nervous breakdown; depression was suffocating me.
I was in a coma; how long? I'm asked repeatedly. I presume, so I illuminate the length, is less important than how deep? The Glasgow Coma Scale, I was admitted in was a 5; the next day it dropped to a four on the GCS.
I was going deeper into an already deep coma. As you know but readers may not be familiar with the GCS. Brain waves, brain activity is measured starting at 16, decelerating to 3, a 16 is the lightest coma someone can be in; a 3 is the deepest and lower than a 3 is considered brain dead. from a 5 to a four in 24 hours was not a good prognosis my doctors were looking forward to telling my mom. My post coma life is really the beginning, middle living, yet to be written promises realized.
My hyper sexuality energized by those deep bruises on my mind constantly put my life in danger. Between my brain deficits, lack of inhibition, my disinhibition, impulsivity, I had no fight or flight instinct we as human beings all have; it's a need to survive, to stay alive another day. I only had one response when confronted physically by someone. Kill or be killed. Flight never entered my nostrils.
My sexual life would make a whore blush. I used to be an actor making movies and doing TV; it's a living; but it was never my passion. I have found my passion, or actually my passion found me through a life threatening car accident that almost killed me.
I, a trapped animal in Hollywood where wild know's no bounds. I was dying a daily humdrum attrition of my specialness; like Chinese water torture, the carbon copies of personalities, the deluge of self promotion rallies, freed me from a life of mediocrity through a brain injury... who would have thunk it.
Do you know where I could get more information about the brain and the limbic region and also the thalamus glands. Thanks for your time. sincerely Alan

ohgod yes this is my answer

I think I'm going to die inside if I keep thinking about how I'll never have her

Sarah Paulson from American horror story season 5

Would back in the 90s, still would today.

Growing strong alright.

good taste

Trinity from Matrix in her leather costume, or Monica Bellucci from Irreversible, can't decide

Sarah Gadon as incest pedo mom. Even better if I was a girl.

And to get all over that nice ass

Connelly peaked with her ass2ass peformance. After that he removed her implants/breast reduction and got some sort of weird forehead brow lift

She is one surgery away from being the next Jennifer Grey and .Renee Zellweger

are you me?

what implants?

Easy choice

are you niggas even trying?

wow, came here to post this

get on my level

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

What the fuck is that

that's not even her

claimed

Rose McGowan as Miss Kitty in the movie Monkeybone

Shit movie, but holy fuck I want to stick my dick in that

No Kate still? Ah I know, she's too good for you.

You already got mine.

The part where she and Penny rubbed over each other was fucking fantastic

Saw that movie once like 15 years ago, but when I saw the Webm I was like "that reminds me of that movie Monkeybone"

I think I might be some retarded-movie-trivia-genius, like Rainman, only less profitable.

No, but interestingly movies that featured desegregated units apparently appeared BEFORE the war ended.
(((Movie producers))) were already attempting to re-write the books and push it, quite deliberately.

No. Southern officers wouldn't tolerate the mixing of races in a club.

i would even wear a joker costume

Do I have to pick one?

Easy, easy choice.

What's that movie where Salma Hayek goes full frontal?

How the fuck did BDH age 20 years in only 7 years? Does she have some kind of engineered version of progeria?

from dusk till dawn

man Linnea Quigley had a 10/10 body

Thanks Broseph Goebbels.

But really, any movie with Salma Hayek. Her body is crafted by the hands of God for breeding.

Man what can't he pull off also sauce

Maybe

definitely

either will do

any of them im so so horny

Leeloo Dallas. Last ex refused to dye her hair orange.

Either this or this

Soldier's Girl.

She was really good in the 3rd season of The Killing.