Have you ever been arrested? What for? We’re you charged?

Have you ever been arrested? What for? We’re you charged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=2_urvjCXg6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Have you ever been arrested? What for? We’re you charged?

Long time ago. Cultivation. We reached an understanding but I spent a night in jail. Shitty food.

Assaullt
charged
next day after seeing detectives charge dropped
Food sucked too. Baloni sandwiches a cookie and orange juice.

> naive 16 years old
> bored
> torrent movies
> dad charged with 900+€
> well fuck

>VPN

i was arrested because I was wanted for questioning
>i was a witness to a crime
>i refused to answer the door for the prosecutors
>for about a week they showed up every day
>they sent cops to come get me
>stayed in county jail overnight
>still never told them shit
>they let me go

>prosecutors coming to door.

19 counts of malicious intentional damage to personal property, 1 count possession of marijuana, 1 count criminal domestic violence, 1 count open container in a vehicle, 1 count public disorderly conduct. Charged with all, only convicted for the weed and beer. Cumulative 2 nights in jail and they gave me my 9mm back on release.
>inb4 'murica

yeah its the prosecution office's job to collect information to help their case against the suspect.
they don't always rely on the police to collect information

Snitches get stiches

snitches get protective custody.

Can confirm food was bad, also this was between 17 and 34 years old. First night was for the CDV and was spent in solitary due to the nature of the charge. Ex wife was at my bail hearing and stated (truth btw) I had never laid a hand on her, the cop was a total dick and threatened to taze me before even asking any questions, no rights read and I filmed him pissing behind a dumpster because he refused me my inhaler when I was having an asthma attack. At lunch one 18 year old kid was awaiting transfer to a life sentence for being a passenger in a car where the other passenger purse-snatched a woman while they were driving and was convicted "hand of one hand of all" for attempted murder. Second night was to sleep it off for the open container/public disorderly and was in an open space with about 70-80 others including another life sentence. Everyone was nice except the officers. The second lifer grabbed something from under a sink on his way out the door.

This might sound like bs to some of you chumps, but I got arrested and charged for armed robbery, kept my mouth shut throughout and didn't rat on my 2 friends Who helped. Obstruction charge held, robbery charge dismissed on lack of evidence.

Oh, and after the possession and open container both times I picked my respective cars up and they still had all the weed in them, in plain view, despite having obviously been thoroughly searched / inventoried. I don't smoke pot anymore but fuck that was funny.

did u get strip searched in jail? Did they make you cough and show your poop hole?

I've never been arrested. Either I'm a really good criminal or a square. Your guess.

Only if you're cute.

Ok, last point, the 18 year old put banana pudding on his chicken pattie sandwich because he thought it was honey mustard and that shit was hilarious. On my second release I literally gave this meth head my shirt off my back because his was torn, he had no family, and no release date or trial set with no lawyer because despite what the cops say they can deny you a public defender if they think you aren't poor enough. I was flat broke and made less than 1000 a month and they said I made too much to fit their standards when a private attorney was like 5 grand.

i got arrested for masturbating in public and having sex with a sex doll.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

Yep. First one let me jeep my shoes after the strip, second took those too. What sucks is your "1 phone call" only works if someone has pre-paid a private phone company, it takes at least 2 hours for the deposit, and they only gave me 30 minutes for the first time, second time the deposit was already there obviously but no calls allowed until morning, and they take your phone so you can't look up numbers. I literally called my old job because it was the only number I had memorized and when it asked my name I just quickly said "Put exgf on plz this is user" as fast as I could. Moral of the story is memorize some fam numbers. Fucking smartphones.

Falsely accused of rape by my best friend of 8 years after she flipped out when we fucked. Spent 24 hours in a cell, they let me go free when they saw the texts she sent me before it happened.

Being arrested didn't suck so bad but she ruined my social life by calling ALL my friends while i was in jail.only 2 people out of 20 asked me what happened

assault and battery with a deadly weapon.

So I I was in to street racing back in the late 90s and I had an RX7 Turbo. Spent about 8 grand to have a new motor build with many mods. Blew through all my cash having the motor built so when it arrived I had a friend "so I thought" install it. I should have checked, I know part of this is my fault for not checking as it was my damn motor. Any way went out to the races and on the first run the motor tore lose and the car was fucked. End result is not all the mounting bolts were installed and this caused the failure. Called "friend" wft bro you didn't put it back together right. His response was basically what ever. My response was I'm going to pick your fucking head in. I headed to his house and beat on his door. No answer. Fuck it I'm going to South Beach to party and forget this bullshit. Hit this club called shadow lounge drop some Molly, chilling all fucked up. Phone is blowing up! Wtf it's my grandmother, fucking swat team just arrived at her house and kicked in her door and was looking for me. OMG WTF! Turns out guy who installed motor called police and said I showed up at his home and put gun to his head. Cops raided my grandmothers home cause that is where my driver's license was registered. Fuck! Wait till drugs wear off go to local police station turn my self in. Won't talk. Cops harassing me for hours talking shit and asking where gun is. Charged with assault and battery with deadly weapon. Cops say both him and his girlfriend gave statement I had gun.

Fast forward to day in court. Judge calls me up, attorney stands with me. Judge calls on prosecution to bring witnesses. No wittiness. Prosecution says witnesses can't be found to testify. Case dismissed for lack of evidence. No gun no witnesses

>be me
>driving to bring smoothie to pregnant wife at work
>stuck behind spic landscapers going 25mph in a 45mph zone
>give a small courtesy honk
>they break check me and reduce speed
>they flip me off through the windows
>won't let me pass
>finally, single lane turns to two lanes
>pull up along side them
>point my gun at them
>I will never, ever forget the look in their eyes lmfao
>stupid spics

>drop off smoothie with wife, get kisses, go home
>I work the night shift so I have a shower and go to bed
>doorbell rings at like 3pm, which is like 3am for me.
>head downstairs, ready to yell at whoever was at the door
>oh shit, it's FIVE sherrif deputies in full tac gear
>open door, "Hi guys, can I help you?"
>"we got a report that the driver of the car registered to this address pointed a gun at some landscapers."
>"Oh, shit, hey guys I just wanna let you know right away that I graduated the police academy before accepting a job with corporate security so I get what's going on. Come on in. Look at whatever you'd like. Make yourselves at ease."

>hour later, they believe my story that the spics were just liars
>told me they technically need to arrest me, but they'll let me just turn myself in at the courthouse tomorrow

>next day, turn myself in, dressed like I'm at a job interview. Released immediately. Never set foot in a cell. Charged with 4 counts of Assault By Pointing A Gun

>few months later, my day in court
>court wants me to try mediation with the spics since it really is he said vs she said.
>mediators warn us that whatever is said is confidential and cannot be used for further litigation.
>spics tell me to say sorry
>swallow pride. Say sorry.
>spics request all charges be dropped
>all charges dropped
>even lawyer doesn't know what was said
>tell lawyer they said they were sorry for lying and didn't mean for it to go this far, they were just mad at me for honking
>lawyer does expungement for free since he never did anything else

No, but I was detained overnight by CBP for smuggling undocumented folks in the trunk of the car. They tried to call it "human trafficking".

Criminal speeding. I was going 35 over in an unmarked 25. I got two decent bean burritos. Since everyone talks about the food. I got bailed out later by my friends dad who thought it was the dumbest shit ever to get arrested for.
So glad I moved out of the republican shithole known as Arizona.

There's no way you didn't know 60mph was too fast for the road you were on. And you blame on republicans. Kill yourself.

That's an amazing story, sounds like you learned your lesson despite not going to prison. Thanks for sharing user.

Oh I knew I was speeding But it was a 40 and then it changes to 25 for 1 block of orange groves then back up to 40. And everyone who isnt about to die of old age drives 20 over all over that town. Hell even some of the old ones do.
>And you blame on republicans. Kill yourself
Oh don't worry I'm living in Washington and soon I will be tired of all the bullshit that the left likes to do.

Arizona thanks your sorry liberal ass for leaving. It is of course our goal to get rid of special snowflakes

So what you are saying is you knew you were breaking the law but you thought you would get away with it because even else does but you.got caught and now you are crying like a bitch blaming your opposing political party. Kys nigger

>Have you ever been arrested?
yes
>What for?
rape
>We’re you charged?
yes. plea deal. served 3 of 5

I'm not a liberal you back woods sister fucking retard.

> It is of course our goal to get rid of special snowflakes

The whiniest and shittiest people live there It is literally the suburban sprawl butthole of the world.

what did you plead to

Can I rape you? It would make me feel so much better about you being out in public

And for some reason you chose to live there. What is your excuse retard?

When I was 13 I threw a pillow at my step-mom as she was chasing me through the house trying to slap me. She had me arrested and I spent about an hour in a cell before a deputy sheriff let me out (he was the father of a classmate). The case never went to trial, as the court designated worker interviewed my step-mom and concluded that she was mentality ill.

That nigga got a big dick, what a waste

Assault on a police officer

Punked him Fuck the police

Never been arrested, but I almost got arrested for possession of the weed once, idk if it counts

>Have you ever been arrested?
>I haven't been arrested, does that count?

he has no ass though

I got drunk one night at a party and saw some guy try to kiss my gf. I precede to beat the living shit out of them.... Turns out it was a lesbian that looked just like a dude. Smashed her face, broke her foot, put her in the hospital for 5 days...

Got charged with aggravated assault, had to go to jail for a week.

Got put in a cell with the biggest crack head nigger in the whole pod....

Ended up playing board games all day and teaching him how to grow pot.

>lesbian that looked just like a dude
been there

>what did you plead to
rape. but not statutory, which I could have been charged (she was 15). her family was well known, they wanted to keep it secret, she had an abortion previously, she invited me into her house and drank with me. pleading was an easy out for everyone.

feel free to try

>feel free to try
Show me the booty!

>she had an abortion
15 y/o having an abortion
okay that's just sad

Room for one more?

>pointing your gun at dumbasses
Im pro-gun but you need to relax with that dumb fuck.

here's a booty for you

Why, you a cop?

Is that a fucking dude

>Cuck running home bring his bitch a McDonald's snot.
>honking
>could have waited 1 minute until 2 lanes open
>fighting Latinos as a point of white supremacy falling down joke.
>point gun like a pussy and a retard
>point gun as a bluff
>thinks he can get away with it
> bros court white powers court
>threatens to deport illegals
> illegals the bigger men at all his punk shit

So que we lleva se aguanta punk honks then the puto starts fighting Mexicans. Cuck of the year.

45mph zone next time you honk at people for being a racist to scare them run like a psycho on a school zone and aim for the nigger children then kill yourself

>shoplifting
>driving while intoxicated
>public intoxication

When they say only the good die young, its true.

Did a nickel in San Quentin for armed robbery back in '05. Prison life wasn't so bad since everybody there is already sentenced and mostly just trying to do their bids, more relaxed atmosphere than jail. Also prisons are flooded with drugs and if you got somebody on the outside putting money on your books then you can buy bags of coffee or stamped envelopes (pretty much currency in prison) and buy suboxones or weed/pharms/pruno basically anything. You learn the way things work inside pretty quickly and as long as you stay in your lane you're fine.

> still never told them shit
good for you

fucking disgusting

fucking retards die young every day

I've been convicted of assault, affray, GBH, grievous wounding, discharge of an illegal firearm and possession of an unlawful firearm and last but by no means least, manslaughter.

I've been charged, but never convicted of;
Some minor offences when I was a nipper (shoplifting, criminal damage, throwing bricks onto the motorway), ABH with intent, attempted murder, arson and threats to kill.

Call me an edgelord, call me a liar, call this fiction if you want.
I've spent 14 years and 4 months in prison in the last 21 years, at 24 I was diagnosed by a court-appointed psychiatrist with antisocial personality disorder. This is not bullshit.

Twice for underage drinking in college. Nothing special about the busts except for one thing; the guy I got arrested with the first time got arrested separately on the same night of my second arrest. Those were the only times either of us got arrested, but they were on the same days.

You're retarded

wow this is a long story about what a lying, violent, racist piece of shit you are

Sucks when they call it what it is, eh?

Hauled off to the drunk tank a few times. No charges.

You're great bro, never fucking rat someone out. Unless if they killed your mother or some shit.

You got lucky

Racist ass

Fucking pussy, I would have put a hit on him.

interesting. howd you get back into society? i mean, i cant get a job and i dont have a felony on my record.

Not bad haha. Have you been able to get a job?

This, please tell your story user.

Charged with the obvious.

As if you'd even know who to call for that

murder AND rape

Bullshit.

Well not killed, but pay some people to beat the snot out of him. Not very hard to get someone to do that.

(((You))) hurt my feelings, man.

I've been arrested quite a few times. Most recently, it was for a dime bag the cops found in my truck. They pulled me over for suspicion of DUI, but ended up finding my weed. Did three nights in jail and lost my license for 6 mo. That was the worst bit.

Never really fully reentered society after that. Mostly once you get out you fall in with the same people all doing the same type of shit. I'm a dumbass dude one day I'll get caught again but until then just live on the fringes as best I can.

rape AND murder

makes sense.

What motivates you to do these things?

He just said he swallowed pride and said sorry. What more do you want? him to call latinos spics? Fuck off this is an user board. Guy made right his wrongs and apologized. All humans make mistakes but fuckin a, not everyone owns up to it.
Gud shit, user. Still a cunt for pointing a gun at strangers but ty for the story.

rape, murder, arson and rape

youtube.com/watch?v=2_urvjCXg6c

its not racist when its spics

Went to prison for 14 months for manufacturing DMT. They gave me a plea bargain and reduced it to possession cos I wasn't selling it and I just made it for myself.

I was charged for threatening and public annoyance because of an online post. They thinked i want to do an school shooting. The other time i got charged for carrying an forbidden knife. And then one time for car accident because i stole right of way. Was never in prison tho. Had only to pay money always

peeing on a congressman. Sentenced for 5 years. Got out in 2 for good behavior. But now im a registered sex offender :(

some of my friends killed some piggies

Me:18, her:16
2 counts F-2 unlawful sexual contact with a minor
2 counts M-1 interference with custody
1 count F-1 agrravated burglary
1 count F-4 criminal trespass
1 count F-3 Assault (dad hurt his hand while he kicked my ass)

Banging out gf, dad walked in and kicked my ass

Lowered in trial to only convicted of
2 M-2 unlawful conduct with minor
1 M-5 trespass

Judge was pissed that was the verdict, spent six month in county for 3 misdemeanor convictions. Gotta register ever 3 months for 15 years

I salute you, good sir.

I've been arrested six times, various drug charges.

The most recent one I got busted with meth with a couple of gangbangers. Did a three weeks in jail, got out, went to jail a few times for 24 hour holds after failing piss tests for weed. Then I failed another one and spent another three weeks in the clink, went to inpatient rehab for thirty days and now I'm at some shitty halfway house.

Now I've been sober from meth for six months, sober from everything else (mostly weed) for three. If I didn't get sober they probably would have sent me to prison, so I'm going to be a good boy for now.

I get sentenced on the fifth of february, probably just get 2-4 years of probation with prison time hanging over my head.

A dude with a great fucking ass and back arch

Ever wonder what happened to the witnesses that never showed to testify?

what state? thought it was a misdemeanor

F5 drug possession
F4 arson

nice