Would you kindly open the door

>Would you kindly open the door

Haha I get that reference, glad gamers like me can experience niche stuff like this in pop culture and totally get the reference!

Epic!

For the WIN!

Haha

HAHAHA PRETTY COOL THREAD, OP!
But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

what the fuck is wrong with you two?

memes

Madara’s cool, but can he defeat Shirou?
And I’m not talking about Shirou Emiya. No, I’m not talking about Servant Archer EMIYA. Hell, I’m not talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA either.
I’m talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA with infinite Prana (which is capable of Unlimited Blade Works with Excalibur, Avalon and EA), his two original Kansho and Bakuya (which grant him magic resistance, STR, AGI, MGI and Monster slayer buffs) and infinite swords from his back (capable of using Caladbolg, Hrunting, Rho Aias, Gae bolg, Caliburn, Nine lives and even the whole Gate of Babyloni(capable of using ea and Enuma Elish) and a Arodnight because he is a master in fucking swords, a perfect Excalibur (that can use Avalon), control of both Saber and Rin , with Dark Sakura Matou shadow and face implanted on his chest, his four Clones from all routes guarding him and Berserker with Nine Lives floating behind him AFTER he absorbed 7 servants from the First Holy grail, entered Archetype Earth Mode, call the Types from the stars on everybody and used Unlimited Blade works: infinite creation of swords so he can use their weapons while they are under even more swords.

dude i fucking hated that quote drop. it's okay to reference other things if you want to, but don't reference a pivotal line from one thing in an important scene for what you are making.

But what about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara?

It was really douchy dude. It was a "nod" to "gamers".

This episode just didn't make any sense thematically. Where is the dystopian aspect, the social critique, or technology cautionary tale? It was also just mostly boring.

Don't make me laugh, kid.......

I don't know the reference.

it's from tetris

I doubt that.

It's from Bioshock, it's a saying someone repeats over and over but turns out to be extremely relevant to the plot.

It's just some reddit reference so they can all jizz in their pants because mainstream media recognized their "hobby"

Even with the out of place reference this episode still fucked me up

>Everyone knows the Bioshock reference
>People missed the Resident Evil reference

It's because one is more glaringly out of place and rememberable

>literally told he would experience things out of the ordinary because of the implant
>KATIE DO YOU SEE THIS KATIE PLS TELL ME YOU SEE THIS HOUSE HAS A LIGHT ON WHEN IT DIDNT OMG NOW THERES A MAN IN THE WINDOW KATIE DID YOU SEE THAT

Haven't seen the episode yet. What's the reference?

>Lieutenant Duster has no fixed gender
What did she mean by this?

What was the Resident Evil reference? I've only played 4

Booker has had a career in video game journalism before he started writing for tv and movies.

i kind of rolled my eyes at that line, but he was making up his own horror movie in his head, so maybe he probably played bioshock, they even talk about games in it but don't mention bioshock by name.

i laughed at the cupboard part

the references in this episode are no where near as bad as episode 4.

Main character's name is C. Redfield and takes place in a mansion

Cunt Redfield?

Aaaa.

I didn't even think it was intentional at first just a neat little coincidence until she started going on about breaking him.

Nothing wrong with it though autists.

The Japanese man could speak English perfectly well but he didn't understand what the word 'fun' means.

Definitely Kojima

why did that triggered you, but the blatant reference about mushrooms and mario bros didn't?. Would you kindly + anything else, it's a very regular thing to say, you act as if ken levine had the ownership of that phrase.

I feel bad for you and everyone else whose autism triggered here. There is nothing wrong with this line, and 99% of people watching will not realize it's a reference.

Literally more than half the season is like this

It's like Netflix wanted everything to be dude technology lmao without really caring about the social commentary

you dont see the technology cautionary tale in the episode about AR that makes your worst nightmares into your reality and warps your senses...?

>Getting annoyed over a throwaway line

Welcome to Sup Forums

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

No I do not, because a product that is likely to literally kill you or at the very least drive you insane is not going to do well commercially

Everything presented in the first two seasons could conceivably be adopted because it's at least superficially going to improve things, nobody is going to inject a galaxy note 7 into their spinal cord

He's the son of BASED Kurt Russell, you fool.

Thats why it was in the testing phases you retard.
You seriously cant see any commentary on the whole virtual reality shit going on now?

Nigga you dumb

I thought I understood it right until the end. VR like this could become a reality soon, and a terrifying aspect of it is that you can never really know when you're out of the game. Once they become this detailed and immersive that is.

Episode should have ended with him waking up in the white room and leaving, without us actually knowing whether he's back in reality.

Why was the japanese guy so sinister? Apart from the in your face "fear him" foreshadowing, he was really menacing every time he was on screen. Can't put my finger on why, really great performance from him considering he had only a couple of minutes screen time.

The guy was a hot mess of emotions on the inside.

What was the message of this episode?

I don't think there was a morale? That VR and augmented reality is bad?

I don't think that's it

CALL YOUR MOM

>The 'black mirror' of the title is the one you'll find on every wall, on every desk, in the palm of every hand: the cold, shiny screen of a TV, a monitor, a smartphone.

CALL YOUR MOM AND TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING CELL PHONE

HE DIED BECAUSE THE PHONE SIGNAL INTERFERED WITH THE TEST

TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE JESUS WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS

You are absolutely retarded and taking something at face value that shouldn't be taken at face value.

What if his worst fear is dying without sorting out things with his mom.

The meeting in his office was in his head you dolt

The only time you ever see the real guy is at the end when he's standing over his body.