Eat mah puzzeh!

Eat mah puzzeh!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDPZfxRlYhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thank you

I would if you’d shave and put on some makeup or something... lazy bitch #fixyourself

Totally wood

nigger ......youd fuck an argyle sock with buttons for eyes. keep it real faggot

I wish I could

You probably sit in your room and jack off into your moms panties too! Nasty ass!

no fuck that. the bush needs to stay.

Bitch, get in the field and pick my cotton! Don’t make me mouth fuck you again!

Imagine the smell.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDPZfxRlYhg

That's not what Moriah would say. She would say "Lámeme la panocha, güey."

exactly

Checked

I don't think that's actually your puzzeh. I think that what happened was that you absorbed your conjoined twin while you were still in womb and you know how sometimes there's a remnant of the other person you absorbed pic related? Well, I think what happened is that your conjoined twin's vagina is sticking out right on top of YOUR vagina. I mean, I suppose it still IS your vagina in that you own it but really, that vag belongs to your unborn absorbed conjoined twin and your real vagine is underneath. I could probably fuck both your vaginas at once, yeah? but i'm definitely only gonna be able to eat one at a time. I'm definitely gonna start with the outer one.

Maybe what happened is that your conjoined twin was male and that's your vagine on top but his bepis is underneath it. I don't know how it works, exactly. I"m not a doctor.

Kek

She looks like that one girl from that video "I'm in me mums cah"

cash me outside how bou dah

kek

Kek