Women want men to get them things they want so that they don't have to put any effort towards it. In other words...

Women want men to get them things they want so that they don't have to put any effort towards it. In other words, they want someone to indulge them. This is why they're attracted to men with money, men with power, confident men, men who are successful, men who make what they want happen, etc. Basically, men who have the power to get them what they want. Obviously, there are also less significant, physical factors which are still important.

So in order to get with a woman, start to make things happen that you want to make happen, start to be successful. If you're not confident, this is how you gain confidence. At the same time, if you're fat or dress like you're still in middle school or look like a mama's boy, figure out how to change that. After that, figure out how to display your confidence or ability to make what you want happen while you hang out with women. Then, game over, you win.

Here's something more interesting. Women have a mindset where they're ready to delegate to a man. Basically, they are looking to... be as lazy as possible while a man does everything for them, or something like that. To have the man put in the work into things they want. They infantilize themselves by making themselves completely dependent on a man. They WANT this to happen. This explains mindsets where the woman is the victim in any interaction involving a man, no matter what, like in an argument. "You should know what I'm thinking, because the rule is I put in as little effort as possible and it's your responsibility to handle everything I want to make happen". In this case, she wants to communicate her thoughts to him. But she also wants the man to make anything she wants happen. So the fucked up conclusion you get is that the man is supposed to COMMUNICATE HER OWN THOUGHTS TO HIMSELF. There is women's retarded self-infantilization at work right there.

This also explains dumb shit like when a woman wants you to do something you don't want to do. "Let's go visit my parents", "I don't want to", "So you don't love me?" They say this because someone who loves them would do anything for them. They even say that shit, but leave out the part where they don't give a shit what you want to do.

By the way, I'd like to hear stories of stupid arguments you guys have gotten into with women. And also, what women here on Sup Forums think about this.

Also I forgot to add: for some fucked up reason, they think their position is very justified and completely and unarguably right. And some men believe that as well, which is why they subconsciously feel guilty in some way. I think it's a very primitive, visceral mindset.

I don't fucking know, man. They have nice racks.

This is why i dont fuck around with women, im perfectly happy on my own.

So I guess you don't care about havin sex? But damn, how could you be cool with that?

There is no real sincerity or love, just selfishness and greed, supported by insecurity. This is a lonely world.

Have all of your relationships been like that?

Women are just naturally very insecure that's why they like wealth and influence. They are bred and genetically groomed to need to be secured by a man. It's not just about items that are bought. It's about provision.

Pro tip: If you waste time wondering what women want instead of what a particular woman wants, you're just going to confuse the shit out of yourself and the women in your life.

Find A woman, find out what she wants.

ITT ...massive generalizations about females with no basis of fact behind them. Just pure verbal diarrhea shit out by neck beard virgins.

>genetically groomed

Well I'm not denying that there's specific shit individual women want. But in addition to that, this is generally what women like, thus useful as well. I don't really see how you can deny that.

This. Trust me.

Right. You are dismissing the truth that women generally want men with power. On what basis? Purely because it's a generalization? Are you assuming I'm denying individual differences between what women want? So then I would be dealing with someone who thinks generalizations deny individual differences... they don't. Check if you're thinking like that.

And also, you don't really need "basis in fact", it's fucking obvious. I don't know what mental gymnastics you're playing that let you say dumb shit like that.

VAgina detected.

men want a mommy they can fuck.
both sexes unfairly expect things from people.

Are you a woman? Do you have any other thoughts besides agreeing with the person you quoted?

the only fact here is you are totally clueless. You think so lowly of women (probably because you are a basement dwelling snorlax) that you think their main goal is to be as lazy as possible and let a man do everything. Thats just so dumb I cant even understand why anyone would even say it with a straight face.

Idk man, i guess im just fine on my own. I dont really know how to explain it. Im attracted to women and all that but i just remind myself that they aren't worth the trouble and that when my balls are empty i wont be satisfied with what ive done. With women, you pay for sex in one way or another and i guess i just got sick of paying.

Is that the 2nd time you've detected one? The first being when you slithered out of your mom's rotten hole.

Every shiteater will deny their own reflection, doesn't mean it isn't obvious to the rest of us.

And while you and your faggot friends in this thread have formed a brotherhood of clueless fucktards, real men are getting laid.

It's more complex than that. Obviously they're not just mindless creatures that are trying to get away with being lazy as fuck and have a man do everything all the damn time while not having their own goals or whatever in a relationship. They're not complete animals.

Take the Freudian ego and id. The ego is supposed to be our reasoning faculty, responsible for higher-order thinking, who you consider to be yourself. At the same time there is the id, primitive impulses that work in our subconscious and sometimes influence our behavior, especially if unchecked.

What I'm saying is that this is an aspect of a woman's id. It works in the background and is a factor in who you find attractive, and why. Visceral attraction. Does that make sense?

Kek

Yes. My mother and sister love me, it's different for family but it's different to what I want from women I meet. I've been with more girls than I've ever wanted to be with and can say that love between two people is a game at best, a lie at worst.

Freud is junk science.

Such a vulnerable ego, it will break soon enough.

Yeah I agree, he's pretty retarded, but his model was useful for the purpose of clearly communicating my thoughts

What kind of love do you want from women you meet? Some specific examples would make it clearer for me, for instance, if they loved you, then they would genuinely care about your feelings or thoughts on something.

Can you usually spot vulnerable people like that?

Yeah it's pretty easy once you know what you're looking at

Yes they would. I want a girl who cares about me like I do her, ideally this is what love is. People are crazy though, they turn good into bad for no reason other than fear of the future. I guess I'm romantic at heart? I hate it

I'll help you out and let you know there is a personality type that values true love, and you fall under that personality type.

If you want to find people like this, use the following criteria:
- They play games for the sake of playing games. They see life like a game.
- They care about what they're currently touching or interacting with "I'm in touch with your feelings, with your thoughts", think of a masseuse, someone who wants to cuddle or touch for the sake of touching
- They care about power, the ability to make what you want happen
- They are alert at keeping their distance from bad or evil things.
- They are defensive, their family matters to them and they defend their family from outsiders or intruders.

An example of this character type is The Doctor from Doctor Who. Another example is Lord Vetinari from Discworld. Yet another example is Pariston from Hunter x Hunter. All of those media are also the same personality type. Hope this helps you find the person you are looking for.

Also the type is polyamorous XD so hope you find the people you're looking for, lol