youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pggDCnt5M
youtube.com/watch?v=_NQqSnkI32A
vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless
linkedin.com/pulse/mbti-serious-test-why-robbrecht-van-amerongen
the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/15-Socionics-Four-Quadra
sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/
worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-introduction-to-socionics-part-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INFP when i usually take these things. fav genres are minimal synth and post punk

>ESTJ
>Shoegaze/Dream Pop/Punk/Emo/Ambient/Soul/Folk

ENTP
Kanye West

>INFP
>Bowie, Manson, Lana, Dead Kennedys, Joy Division, Muddy Waters

INTP
Rush / King Gizzard / Mazzy Star

Gross

Anyone who isn't an NT needs to get the f*ck off Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is full of retarded commies
>Sup Forums is full of literal "feels before reals" types
what a shock

>INTP
>Electronic, Ambient, Classical, Modern Classical, Hip Hop
>Death Grips, Wu Tang, Benjamin Britten

INFP / INTP
Something Important to add, I dont listen to music for the lyrics.
I listen to anything as long as its not kpop or some very bad rap since Who cares about a nigger has to say.
All your taste are good ,you are good, goodbye

>ENTP

>Madchester, New Wave, Hard Rock, Synthpop

>Stone Roses, Echo and the Bunnymen, Bauhaus, Pre-1990's New Order, Blue Oyster Cult.

Why do people continuously use MBTI when Socionics is infinitely better? MBTI has very low accuracy and consistency between its typing system and how people interact with the other types, along with the horribly inaccurate Jungian functions. Socionics on the other hand has much more precise descriptions on each of the types, how their behaviors manifest depending on the functions, and has much more in-depth relationships on the 4 quadras, eschewing the typical "SP vs SJ vs NT vs NF" divide. But I digress.

Anyway,
>INFP (EII Socionics)
>Alt./Indie Rock, Post-Punk/Art Punk, Post-Hardcore, Experimental/Art Rock, Progressive, Ambient, some subgenres of metal (Avant-Garde, Post-Metal, Death, Black, Experimental), and etc.

>Joanna Newsom, Boards Of Canada, The Beach Boys

Not really a fan of any of these, although I've hardly given them a shot.

I don't really think there's much correlation between personality and taste, taste comes from exposure more than anything.

This.

ESFJ
Dark ambient, lowercase, p-par- drone, p-p-party- harsh noise, field recor- PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

ISTJ
Post-punk/Indie/Ambient/Noise Rock

INTJ
Eurobeat as of late/altrock

Got a link to a socionics test?

Tests:
sociotype.com/tests/
the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/44742-Socionics-Tests

And for introductions/examples/explanations:
worldsocionics.blogspot.com/

INFP
Mediator

>ENFP
>Dream Pop, Cloud Rap, Jazz Rap, Neo-Soul
>Spaceghostpurrp, Ishmael Butler, David Bowie, Frank Ocean, Slowdive
i feel like my music taste doesnt fit my personality

>ENFB

>Post Rock
>Ambient
>Sludge Metal
>Drone
>Post Punk
>Industrial Ambient
>Progressive Rock
>Folk Pop
>Glitch Pop
>Art Rock

>those last few questions on the first test
What the fuck? I'd kill all of those people if I were on a deserted island with them.

ENTP
>grimes
>kanye
>led zeppelin
>the beatles
>j cole and kendrick

I'm and I got ILI-INTp, which tells me basically the same stuff.
>At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.
lol

Neat test.

INFP

electronic
post-rock
alt-rock
experimental-pop
glitch
ambient
nostalgia sounding stuff
a little bit of drone

MBTI types are zodiac signs for people who don't believe in zodiac signs.

That's true, but unlike zodiac signs, personality typing provides a useful framework for understanding personality. I'm not saying that personality type tests are scientific, I'm just saying that personality types are food for thought.

That also describes zodiac signs, though.

>INTP
>Post-rock, Prog Rock, Industrial Rock, Industrial Hip-hop, Kanye West

>INFP
>Radiohead, Big Star, David Bowie, Neutral Milk Hotel

INTP
> Indie Folk, Freak Folk, Neo-psych, Chamber Folk, Baroque Pop, Plunderphonics, Ambient, Drone, Glitch, Noise rock, Krautrock, Math Rock

Self testing your personality is completely unreliable. Your MBTI can easily change depending on your mood.

No, MBTI types are incomplete descriptions of personality traits based on answers to questions. It's not perfect, but it can tell you quite a bit of detail to your personality that cannot be applied to everyone, unlike zodiac signs that are only broad statements.

When the test asks whether you'd rather be alone at home or be at a party, it's asking introvert or extrovert. It's not just bullshit guessing at your personality based on nothing like Zodiac signs are.

If a large group of people answer that question with "I'd rather stay at home" that creates a basis for which the test can judge you. If you also answer "I'd rather stay inside" then it's likely your personality is similar to the other people. Expand this to 100 questions. You've clearly never taken this test properly.

>INFJ
>psychedelic/acid rock, experimental rock, , avant-garde, progressive rock

>INFJ
>neofolk, dark ambient, ritual, atmospheric black metal, hymns, post-punk, darkwave, shoegaze
big five is better than MBTI by the way, here's my IPIP-300

I take the test about twice a year, for the past 8 years or so. The only changes that I've experienced have been years long changes that have nothing to do with mood. In highschool, I was ISTP, early college was INTP. late college INTJ, now INTP again. If your mood is changing your result, you're not taking it right in the first place. It's fairly easy to be consistent in your answers if your have any ability in objective self reflection.

The way I see it is that zodiac signs are a way of classifying people based on when they were born, which is complete garbage. On the other hand, personality tests are based on human behavior, which gives them some value. The thing with personality tests, as you probably already know, aren't very accurate. Also, personality types, like zodiac signs, are overgeneralized. So personality types are useful food for thought, despite all of their imperfections, provide useful food for thought. While zodiac signs are complete and utter garbage.

you got a bad personality result huh? sorry :(

INTJ
Doom, Sludge, Drone
Talking Heads, Melvins, Boris, Pallbearer

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pggDCnt5M
youtube.com/watch?v=_NQqSnkI32A

vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless
linkedin.com/pulse/mbti-serious-test-why-robbrecht-van-amerongen

Or not everyone fits neatly into a box. You could be one question away from being an ENTP instead of an INTP. I have done this test a few times and I'm usually one or other. But that one question difference can somehow assign a different personality to you. Which, because of it's use by employers and schools to see what kind of function you should have can have big impacts.

What would even be a bad result?

SEI-2Fe SiFe (ISFP)

>Clarence Clarity, Danny Brown, Asia Minor,

>You could be one question away from being an ENTP instead of an INTP.
That's why you aren't supposed to use tests. You're supposed to use functions. The tests are bullshit.

See
and get some introductory knowledge of MBTI before arguing for or against it

>INFP-T
>Noise Rock, Goth/Darkwave, assorted ambient and electronic/hip hop shit
>Black Marble, Pile, DeathsDynamicShroud.wmv, why?, cLOUDDEAD, The Cure

>INTJ/P
>folk metal, avant shit, prog shit, dark ambient

:3

>INTP

>King Crimson, The Pineapple Tree, Radiohead, Camel, Van der Graaf Generator, Magma, The Smiths, Bowie

i mean if you can't make a distinction between a extrapolating from self reported data about ones behavior, and the contingency of ones birth month, it probably confirmed that you're not much of an abstract thinker.

enjoy your vox videos.

ISTP

If you're on the border of ENTP and INTP then I would guess that the descriptions of both would somewhat but not fully apply to you. They're not entirely different and the test tells you how close you are to each side (48% I - 52 % E). I think this is more of failure by you to correctly interpret the results.

Again, comparing this to zodiac signs is ridiculous.

Just to dispute one point on the first video, I don't think being called socially inept or unemphatic is a positive thing. The test definitely tells you some negatives.

The difference between ENTP and INTP is not determined by the test. It's by functions.

No one cares about the actual way it works, they just like the 4 letters and a description because it's easier to understand.

ISTP
noise rock, shoegaze, doom, new wave

nice taste
I like most of the stuff you listen to

>INTP

Krautrock
IDM
Progressive Electronic
Jazz Fusion
Ambient Techno
Math Rock
Conscious Rap

the smiths

anyone who is E needs to get off Sup Forums
normies get the FUCK out

ISTJ
Black Metal, Shoegaze, Post-Punk, Hip-Hop, Noise Rock

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-T)
I like lots of music, but my favorites are screamo, hip-hop, black metal and Electronica

>INFP
> bleeps, ambient, experimental
i feel like i generally am ambivalent towards the music that infps tend to like

>INFP
>favorite artists, curren$y, lil wayne, iron maiden, weezer, b.o.b, beach boys, beatles

see this is exactly what im talking about

what are you talking about? explain to me

Disgusting post

not NT = confirmed normie

>ENTP
>Techno; Noise; Ambient; Drone; Black Metal
hip hop is gay

ugh

I get INFP pretty much every time having taken tests on like 3 different sites, except one single time where I got INTP.

Fav genres: Avant-garde, noise, free improvisation, folk, post-hardcore, math rock, post rock, jazz

>INTJ
>Epic Heavy Metal, Black Metal, Power Metal, Rock and Roll, showtunes, Classical
>Ozzy Osbourne, Manilla Road, Blind Guardian, Queen, Darkthrone, Peste Noire, Death, Aerosmith, Sondheim, Wagner

uhhhh ok

incorrect

alpha = ENTJ, ESTP, ENFJ

non-normie = INTP, ENTP, INTJ, INFJ, INFP, ISTP

normie = ESFP, ISFP, ESFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENFP

Off the top of my head guesses

Brian Wilson: INTP/ISFJ
John Lennon: ENTJ
Paul McCartney: ESFP (ISFJ?)
George Harrison: ISTP
Bob Dylan: ISFP
Jimi Hendrix: ISFP
Eric Clapton: INTJ
Syd Barrett: ENTP
Roger Waters: IXTP
Nick Drake: INFP
Ray Davies: ENFP

Mark E Smith: ENTJ
Ian Curtis: INTJ
Bernard Summer: ISFP
Peter Hook: ESTP
Morrissey: INFJ
Elizabeth Frazier: ISFJ
Robin Guthrie: ESTJ

Stephen Malkmus: ENTP
Robert Pollard: INTJ (maybe sfp or stp kinda tricky)
Stephin Merritt: INTP
Thurston Moore: ISTP
Elliott Smith: ISFP (maybe really fucked up ISTJ)
Kevin Shields: INTP
Thom Yorke: INFJ
Jonny Greenwood: INFP
Frank Black: ENFP
Kanye: ESFJ
Jeff Buckley: ISFP
Joanna Newsom: INFJ
Rivers Cuomo: EXTJ
Billy Corgan: ENTJ
Isaac Brock: IXTP

Source: reading about snowflake astrology from ages 14-23. Hate it now. Could be wrong on some of these, can explain reasoning for specific if asked

Wrong.
Alpha: ENTP, INTP, ESFJ, ISFJ
Beta: ESTP, ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ
Gamma: ESFP, ISFP, ENTJ, INTJ
Delta: ENFP, INFP, ESTJ, ISTJ

Plebs.

normie what the FUCK did i tell you
GET O U T

>INTJ
>ambient, drone, noise, noisy shoegaze, various experimental electronic stuff
>Philip Jeck, Skin Crime, Yellow Swans, Boards of Canada, Autechre, Valerio Tricoli

>INTP (anything but alpha)
>alpha

>ESTJ (archetypal beta)
>delta

>INFJ (archetypal gamma)
>beta

nigger what the fuck

what do you mean rivers cuomo is extj? what is that

X usually means that variable can go either way or is hard to tell

ok

Is that Max Stirner?

I used it to mean "hard to tell"

no it's me

of course

Oh, for the love of god.
the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/15-Socionics-Four-Quadra

sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/

worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-introduction-to-socionics-part-3.html

If you can't even understand entry-level Socionics, read these immediately, then chug a waterfall of asbestos-flavored bleach before you go to bed tonight.

>ISFJ

And also, the introvert types convert in Socionics notation. For example, an INFP in MBTI is an EII (INFj) in Socionics, as they share the same functions and exact worldviews (EII lead functions: FI and Ne in ego, same as MBTI INFP with Introverted Feeling and Extroverted Intuition).

80% of the appeal of communism is hoping for a society where intellectuals have the most influence/respext because you were the smart-but-unpopular kid that read lots of books yet it was the moronic Chad that got ahead in life. And calling everything you dislike degenerate in the same way SJWs use problematic is obviously feels-influenced behaviour.

can someone explain to me what the -A or -T means after the initial 4 letters?

Assertive (more confident) or Turbulent (passive, shy/timid, anxious). In terms of brevity.

ah ok. i missed that

now where's the one about the dregs in norminium

>ISTP
>Prog rock, indie rock, contemporary folk, chamber pop, post-rock

INFP/INTP
Ambient and Animal Collective

I'm the exact same... Are you me?

>ENTP-T
Garage, surf-punk, folk, classical, bossa, jazz/bebop, some emo, some funkier electronic stuff