Google's Memorial Day Doodle

What a fucking surprise! It's not a minority woman, or some 2nd rate female scientist's birthday. So I guess Google can't think of a good reason to 'celebrate' someone today.

Gee, who could they choose to honor today if they thought really hard about it? Let's try to think of someone Google could honor today. Any suggestions?

They put a little flag with a ribbon on it

Cry harder you fucking sjw tier faggot

No u

> Ugh, stop caring that the world's most influential company uses its doodles to promotes leftist activism! To care violates the non-aggression principle. Just let companies push politics that take your rights.

You think veterans give a fuck?

you type like a faggot

Still pretty early desu, been checking bernout and hilldog's social medias hoping they'd miss memorial day too... and you better believe Trump was on top of that shit yesterday.

You too famalam

They would put minorities anyway

This desu, they'd show a bunch of nigger soldiers

no it's just you. get the fuck off out of my website you faggot

Moar

Didn't they already do this last year or couple years back?

Robert E Lee

I remember last year's and it was all minorities and a white woman.

underage b& when

this one

>trusting Jewgle

this is what america will look like in 50 years.

Liberals hate veterans. Vietnam, Iraq,and Afghanistan veterans all got spit on when they returned home.

>Grace Hopper
>No Chesty Puller

I mean, come on now.

Are you fucking me. This was for memorial day?

???
Where? Lowell MA reporting in.

I would genuinely enjoy killing the two real animals in that gif.

>filename
>or just opening google

Yes, definitely.

I just changed my browser away from google chrome and made my search engine DuckDuckGo. fuck Google, they can find the time to create a full scale doodle for an obscure nip feminist terrorist or "my Afrocentric life" but they can't make anything significant for our fucking veterans?

under the search bar?

>a fucking sprite

They're gonna gave a Juneteenth doodle, I'm calling it now.

It's not even based Grace Hopper, it's like they just drew her but made her black later. I guess the artist didn't get the memo in time, KEK.

Hey OP, they put a little flag with a yellow ribbon on it.

Why does the media not freak out about this???

omfg

The media is too busy putting fluoride in our chemtrails so that they can try to stump trump.

I cannot operate on your level of irony so I'm leaving now.

Support Osama Bin Laden? We'll draw a mural. Soldiers don't do that so.

Wonder if there were any feminists that supported Hitler that we could send to Google to celebrate.

>literally not a single white guy
>unless you count the spic, who is only a "PoC" in America, and white in the rest of the world

Leftist "diversity" and "representation" for you, right there. The overt proof that they will not give a single fuck about their supposed ideals once they have power.

Should have been something like this

Nope.

fuck they really went all out

He was pretty based tho desu

Jews. Not even once.

>says the leaf...

>>unless you count the spic, who is only a "PoC" in America, and white in the rest of the world
they're white when they kill traytrays

WHITE MEN SUCK LMAO

Did someone say MEME DAY?

Ah yes, that's true.

It's funny, if you get the Hispanics to kill niggers, the white demographic in the US will rise by two for every killing.

nah he seems like on of the few ok canadians

probably an american on vacation

Wait... there are phases?

Intense nigger-slaying rage is building up inside me right now

That's fucking cool. Moar.

Will memes be apart of the education system in the future?

Meme Science will overtake Computer Science because kids can't program for shit anyhow.

only the jews would think to charge someone to attend class talking about memes

>What a fucking surprise! It's not a minority woman, or some 2nd rate female scientist's birthday.

Yeah I'm getting real sick of Google's shit. I mean they've had years of hipsters using it push artists and stuff you've probably never heard of. To what effect? That at least didn't bother me but putting out all these far-left people is losing them customers.

>A book on shitty rage comic memes
Man, American education does suck.

All I am doing for Memorial Day is putting a flag up, so I can't speak too much. However, Google will go through the effort of putting games and nicely rendered images for their logo for the most benign stuff, and not Memorial Day? What the hell, I thought they were an American company?

That take me back to the days of my youth and innocence and 9gaging... these are quite correct.