What's it like in Oz?

Thinking about moving USA ---> AUS

what's it like there?
How are the schools, good place to raise a family?
what about religion and the women there, are they conservative?
Are you a liberal nation?
How much money do I need to save for retirement?

New Zealand is better.

can i switch between the two? Which is more lucrative/higher cost of living?

> And the women there, are they conservative?

uh oh.

guess you guys are waking up now.

can't be worse than any western sloot tho right? like is marriage a death trap there like it is here? I don't mind a girl who's shagged a handful of times but I really don't want a liberal/

>public funded health care system
>Actual science, not intelligent design, taught at schools
>religious attendance low
>govt pension money for retirement if you are poor

Too communist for you Amerishart

new zealand is better

Fuck off we're full of gooks

>How are the schools, good place to raise a family?

Australia's schools are pretty much the same as any anglo nation. Universities are average as well.

Australia is good for raising family. It's basically a giant retirement village of a country. Low crime, cities are very low density urban sprawl, but it also leaves Australia basically with no real "culture" or nightlife or anything like that. It's a boring country to live.

>what about religion and the women there, are they conservative?

No. Australia's population is very liberal (but racist as fuck). Governments in Australia tend to be conservative thought because of rural swing seats.

>How much money do I need to save for retirement?

You have compulsory superannuation. Though Australia is very expensive to live.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

iktf

>Thinking about moving USA ---> AUS

Don't

We are full

sounds great to me, i just know it can't work in merrica.
i hear women in both NZ and AUS are atrocious though, the worst type of western. Like sorority slags and whores everywhere.
As long as you're racist and anti-sjw i can let liberal stuff slide. I just like your beaches and that you're not america, but i also want a qt wife

lol no you're not. im white anyways what are you worried about?

also i hear your women are painfully average and fat, is this true?

Oh god another 'white' American

>FULL!

>56% percent face

i assure you that does not apply to me. german/anglo

NZ women are grape looking fat sluts, Australian women are just fat sluts

>NZ women are grape looking fat sluts
god made this post

sounds terrible at any rate, i fear for your sons. do you just accept a low bar for breeding then?

Oh hell no, I married foreign!

>Sluts
Fair enough, but that fun personality makes them fun to hang with.

i bet, whered you pick her up? if you say SEA you're a faggit
until you nut

>fun
No, just irritating

She's technically English but with Russian-Ukrainian parents, well educated and about the only downside is that she's evil

>only downside is that she's evil
moreso than your average woman? Just so long as she's a good mother and keeps it under wraps. what does she do?

it's very good to live and raise a family in
religion isn't very important, it's mostly migrants that keep christianity alive
generally conservative (both our major parties are centre right), but there is a very vocal minority that isn't
a portion of your income is automatically taken out and invested for your retirement
yes, there's free movement between the countries
sounds like you're a fucking autist mate

Pic related is what the government's like

>wanting to move to a draconian nanny state
What the tits is wrong with you?

no you don't, it's a downgrade

>How are the schools, good place to raise a family?
some are shit but better than USA if results are to go by

>what about religion and the women there, are they conservative?
conservative in some ways, not conservative in others, you can't align a definition to a different context but probably not conservative by your measure, pic related for religion, we're completely secular in everything

>Are you a liberal nation?
'liberal' is such a vague term it can mean a lot but here: socially not very liberal or progressive, especially outside of capital cities but not overly xenophobic or anything, and economically liberal

>How much money do I need to save for retirement?
depends how you want to live, costs are heavily dependent on the area you live in too, generally you can assume it'll be expensive though, we have something called superannuation which is what most people use for retirement money
>Superannuation in Australia are the arrangements in place to enable people in Australia to accumulate funds to provide them with income in retirement. Superannuation in Australia is partly compulsory, and is further encouraged by the government and supported with tax benefits. The government has set minimum standards for contributions for employees as well as for the management of superannuation funds. It is compulsory for employers to make superannuation contributions for their employees on top of the employees' wages and salaries. The employer contribution rate has been 9.5% since 1 July 2014, and is planned to increase gradually from 2021 to 12% in 2025. People are also encouraged to supplement compulsory superannuation contributions with voluntary contributions, including diverting their wages or salary income into superannuation contributions under so-called salary sacrifice arrangements.

>pic related

no it isn't

I'm from England and Australia is literally paradise for me

I love the weather, the outdoors lifestyle, the space, the sports and the people. Ultimately I'm sure a lot of that comes down to the fact that I lived in a miserable country without any beaches, so your experience may vary.

It's mostly a cultural thing, she's a bit 'mean, cold and unfriendly' if you're not in family or very close friends
Aussies as a bit of a generalisation are largely classless (not in the unwashed way... well not all the time) and relatively gregarious critters that get along with most people. We've got a lot of the english-cultural appropriations still, but thankfully not a lot of their worst ones.

you shut your fucking hole, nobody should come here

FPBP

NZ north island has higher cost of living than Australia, however south island NZ is wayyyy cheaper than Australia
South island is the equivalent of America's midwest/rust belt/appalachia economically and demographically

This
Australia is a literal nannystate
Unlike NZ, in Australia it is illegal to have fireworks, airsoft guns, etc, and have a draconian police state
You're wrong about creationism though.
The world's most prominent creationist is Australian, Ken Ham, and his books are sold throughout NZ

Most women in NZ are thin plain janes or fat
The few attractive girls generally date brown guys
Getting an attractive women is near impossible for white guys like me

You pommies keep bringing your cucked ideologies to based NZ when you immigrate here en-masse

Most importantly, get a job offer first. I've seen a fair share amount of Americans coming here with no plans or whatsoever.

Why would you go to cuckstralia when you could got to New Zealand?

>with no plans

How do they get citizenship without even a job offer or without anyone to vouch for them?

weird that he's a creationist, he looks looks paleolithic

Try moving to South Africa instead. Australia is full and they don't deserve faggots like you.

Wow fantastic post, everyone on Sup Forums should move to NZ

>it's an underaged south island Sup Forums autist spouts his bullshit episode

>Though Australia is very expensive to live.

Maybe I'm not getting the full picture but what exactly makes it expensive?

I just went there working and I was making 850 to 1100 bucks a week at between 20 to 22.5 an hour. Lets take out 200 for rent, a 100 for the food and another 100 maybe 150 for petrol and beers. I was out fine. And that's minimum wage for labouring or even fucking hospitality.

Now being a backpacker I didn't pay taxes (or I'd get them back at the taxback period) and health insurance is like 500 bucks a year. I don't know shit about your taxes. PLease enlighten me

I forgot that I was also paying 800 a year of car rego for my falcon and I can remember a dude I was working for complaining about having to insure this and that. Was costing him a buttload of money.