Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKruAvl1wxk
youtube.com/watch?v=1fn735bcvHo&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3lZkxXVuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=P4llhfSW6po
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk40HU7X84U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sins have been paid, tough shit.

No. When I found Throbbing Gristle I immediately went full autismo and started asking a lot about industrial here with the intent of finding new stuff.

There are a literal couple of industrial charts afaik, but no one talked about it.

Also, /dark/ died. Go figure.

yep it's my absolute fave genre, but Sup Forums has no idea wtf their talking about, I find some great albums all the time digging around.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKruAvl1wxk
youtube.com/watch?v=1fn735bcvHo&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3lZkxXVuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=P4llhfSW6po

bump

Dark revival

it's not radiohead, slint or any mumble rap so Sup Forums won't care

You and I care and others have before.
And it's October, time to get dark.

Blam Honey

Absolutely nobody listens to them, lead singer is dead and synth dude just fell off the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk40HU7X84U

> deep hole
I only listen to gay industrial please

i'm ready

OF COURSE SWEET user!

Don't know if that's a cheap brand of sarcasm, but both members were flaming homosexuals. The best industrial comes from fags.

no it was thr truth because industrial is probably THE gayest genre and I love it

youth code is cuckdustrial

literally wut?

What kind of book is that? Like a graphic novel or a manga?

This.

either way it's thicc af

Does Kraftwerk count as "industrial?

industrial's " daddy"

on the topic of Coil, can I get some bands that sound like this shit? Any era of their work is fine although I prefer the earlier stuff like scatology and the post death Naples and Black Antlers shit.

They're my favorite group, but I haven't found anything that scratches the same itch that they do :(

I'm not sure it's explicitly like Coil, but for me Boards of Canada is one of the few that go as psychologically deep as Coil but in a different way.

might just have to go straight dark ambient at that point, but nothing really has that sensual balance vocals to it

The issue with Dark Ambient that I have found is that they are interesting in the same way that the Unnatural History tapes from Coil are, but what I want is that shit with John Balance-esque, or anything similar, vocals :(
I'll check out some of these tho. Anything in particular you may want to point me to?

Listened to them when I was first trying to get into electronic music and they didn't really click. Don't even remember the album, either. What album would you recommend for me from them, user?

this user knows whats up, good shit

>can't into meatless mondays

That book was lame. Only like 50 pages. The most interesting part was where he said he was fucking a stranger and tied her up, then pressed a knife against her as if he could kill her, but then left.