SJWs now call for banning prisons

"An influential students' group has called for prisons to be abolished because they are 'sexist and racist' in the latest in a series of far-Left interventions by the student movement."

"Last month the NUS women's conference passed a similar resolution, titled 'Prison Abolition is a Feminist Issue', which called for 'community and transformative justice' to replace incarceration."

"(...) and opposed efforts for the union to issue a formal condemnation of ISIS because it would be a 'justification for war and blatant Islamophobia'."

YOU CANNOT EVEN POSSIBLY MAKE THIS UP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/greenpolitics/11368244/British-army-to-be-replaced-by-home-defence-force-if-Greens-win-power-in-May.html
youtube.com/channel/UCU8VaGFR5Qw6i0k3tWsdsxw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's an SJW in a meme group I'm in on Shillbook (I know) who says that exact same thing. Why do people actually think like this?

This weekend I came home for my brother's college graduation. And the speaker was this SJW piece of shit who talked about similar stuff

>boo hoo there are x number of people in jail!
>waaah convicted felons don't have the right to vote!
>you need to be good goyim and live among the diversity

I was seething in anger listening to this bullshit.

I suspect its a so-called "groupthink". Think about it - these people are confined within same-thinking community. They "recalibrate" within given ideological range and go further extreme.

I dont have any other explanation.

Just imagine how fast and completely society would collapse if these retards were let in charge.

the want to release the niggers back into society

I agree though, they are sexist. We can't be silent until women are properly represented as 50% of the prison population.

You don't need to imagine anything, just keep up with the news.

Holy shit, they can't be serious. Does any human with a functioning brain think that societies can function without throwing out their worst members? This isn't even about removing some people from the prisons, like marijuana possession ppl and that shit. It's REMOVING PRISON. Where do they think the violent murderers or rapists are gonna go after being caught ... rehab? A feel -good camp for faggots?

For real, fuck this recent movement of college faggots thinking their opinions matter and trying to eviscerate our country one stupid cause at a time.

All prisons? Great just go on a lefty murdering spree. It's not like you can get locked up for it.

It would be the best thing to happen to us since then the whole thing would finally crash giving us a window to do what must be done without consequences

This is why we should lock all SJWs in mental hospitals

Imagine when US opens the doors of its prisons
Hundreds of thousands of feral dindu's now in your neighborhood
looting, pillaging, raping all the burgers.
It'd truely be the greatest chimpening, the kind you call in sick for work.

What's wrong OP?
Are you mad about helping others?
Get with the times, it 2016.
Maybe you're actually a demi-human otherkin.
Don't you want other minorities to help your minority group?
Don't punish criminals, so they don't become violent - It's pretty obvious after all...
>It's 2016

And wait for the years to come! Me so hyped.

These people are idiots. They think we will have a great prison system like Norway if we just focus on

>community and transformative justice

Last time I checked, Norway didn't have a rampant nigger and shitskin infestation. It works in Norway, because the people that get incarcerated actually want to get back to their friends and family. Here, the niggers have no family values, and have no desire to contribute positively to society.

Release all inmates from prison / end prison

All thugs go back to their shitty ghettos

They all kill each other because none are in prison and none are going to go to prison

How is this a bad thing?

I agree, criminals should be put in labour camps or summarily executed depending on the severity of their crimes.

Well, but where they are going to put those shitlords who disagree with me?

I work in a high school that has a student court, which is a restorative justice kinda idea. Rather than suspend the kid, they have the kid go in front of their peers, explain themselves, and then have a restorative plan (normally community service hours) instead of the normal suspension.

At least in my experience, kids almost always are on their best behavior for the actual proceedings, and very rarely fill out the community hours. Most end up suspended anyway.

My question, then, is: if these kids, who are being suspended for cutting class, are unwilling to put in the time to do this, then how should we expect a criminal, someone who has committed a grave and heinous crime, to go "help out in the community" as part of their penance?

It surely doesnt apply to a fucking white male.

I am waiting for them to declare entire country their safe space, kek

Lets abolish jails
And then abolish gated communities
And then disband the police forces

And then lets watch.

Aren't they against Death penalty too?
Ok so if they manage to get this passed somehow, then just go on a raping spree and rape as many women as you can.
You won't be arrested and you won't be given the electric chair
You'll just have to spend some "transformative" time in a gay ass safe space

i agree,abolish them

niggers and liberals probably wouldn't like the outcome though

Because they'll no doubt breed before going to the next driveby and their children will be supported by the government.

Considering British greens ALREADY want to abolish military, its not that far stretched. We actually might see it in near future.

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/greenpolitics/11368244/British-army-to-be-replaced-by-home-defence-force-if-Greens-win-power-in-May.html

Bonus:
They also want to “make it legal for people living here to be a member of Al Qaeda or Isis or the IRA, making it legal to be a member of a terrorist organisation”.

Looks like SJWs and Libertarians could get along well

>Prison Abolition is a Feminist Issue
How though? Men are in prisons. Many get there because crime was their only way survive (and I'm not saying they should be let out, but there is a source for the problem).

Dude, I ain't gay er nuttin',

But I'd invite that guy in your picture over to barbecue some burgers and hang out for a few hours.

To be fair, I'd support abolishing all prisons too, they're effectively pointless and just a money sink. Instead why not just line up and execute anyone convicted of any crime which would have previously landed them in prison? Sure you'd get the whatever percentage of people improperly convicted, but I consider it a small price to pay to wipe out all felons for good, remove them from the gene pool. Why not do this other than MUH FEELS?

I agree. Criminals should be put to death. We don't need this many prisons.

The thing is that SJWs took the worst from totalitarian fascist ideologies and the worst from naive libertarians and somehow mixed it together into the most insane ideology ever.

>silent about what should be done with convicted felons

Of course they were. Also, if you are saying prisons are racist and should be banned, then you're saying that the entire justice system itself is racist and should be banned, and if you're saying that, that means that we might as well not have laws.

How about this, we should tax single parent households MORE than an in tact family, unless the reason for the single parent is due to death. Because that's why these people end up in prison for the most part. Incentives for keeping families together would be the biggest benefit to society. Stop allowing people to take half of their spouses income and possessions in a divorce, in fact tax the shit out of both people who file for divorce. More emphasis on having a kid only if you can afford it and are capable of caring for it for 18 years would be a great place to start

I think we should gas all SJW's and all feminazi's.

>abolish prisons
>millions of rape apes are set lose
>they start roaming to these sjw white suburbia for gibs and muhdik
>once again sjws attacked by their pet chimps

I hope it happens

>prisons to be abolished because they are 'sexist and racist'
Okay, i get the nigger part, but why are prisons 'sexist'? Not enough women doing time in 'em, or due to the fact that women get incarcerated at all?

>abolish all prisons!
>group led by blacks and muslims
No surprise there.
Why not intern all blacks and muslims preemtively? Then they'd be together with their brothers behind bars.

liberation

Nah,they're just grasping at straws.Typical libtards trying to justify themselves.

>
Some people are probably convicted that are innocent, but the majority of people in prison are there because of their own actions.

Modern SJW is basically evil Hegelianism.

wot

wouldn't banning prisons enable the purging of SJW?

Look at Africa post-colonialism. Look at SA post-apartheid.

No need to imagine anything.

yea, but don't let them know that.

How is that a bad thing? You get to rape as many bitches as you can and even beat women, that's great!!!

>all thugs back to ghettos
>Implying that isn't racist
>Implying we shouldn't set them up with good homes in white neighborhoods for diversity

Old fucking news. Get with the time.

People have been calling for that in sweden since forever.

>brits thinking they will overcuck us

good fucking luck britfags, mohammed is fucking my wife as we speak. there is no chance in hell you will outcuck us.

>You get to rape as many bitches as you can and even beat women, that's great!!!
That is cultural custom for you right Pajeet?

Communist Here,

"far-Left" my arse.

send them all to the Gulag.

Problem solved.

Whats with you and rape? fuck off..seriously

I'm a brown "Dutchfag" but please let me fight on your side if the needed intervention is going to happen.

I can't live on this planet anymore man.

I cant. They are mostly muslims and blacks, so that would be raysis

I would, but I dont have those dubs

Do these people just WANT to destroy their country?

Do they hate the west THAT MUCH?

I have to wonder whether the NUS has always been this mental.

>Condemnation of ISIS is islamophobia
So they admit ISIS is Islam?

kek

I think western world really needs islam. All those feminists and sjw beta cucks need to finally shut up.

DELETE THIS

You don't need to imagine anything. Just wait 10 more years.

>Remove prisons
>Crime going to rapidly as complete anarchy as people can't go to jail anymore
>Charts all show jumps in on the same date prisons were banned
>"Hm, welll....I don't see the correlation here. It must be climate change or something that's causing it"

>Go on a murder and rape spree in SJW Universe
>What a poor marginalized individual! He must be hurting so bad!
>Some dumb rich white cracker gets kicked out of his home and it gets given to me along with a $200,000 monthly allowance as paid for by the tax payer
>Bitch that it an't enough and that society continues to mock me
>They apologize and put in a pool and two more floors, increasing the allowance to $750,000 bi-weekly
>Become Amerifats most beloved public figure
>Sheeeeeeet I guess crime do pay afer all

Checked, and agreed.

Whatever the collective wants, that's what we'll do, because that's the right thing to do because the collective wants it.

If you don't agree you're a hater nazi scum.

Fuck this planet.

Yeah, just imagine it Finland.

>lets not stereotype criminals, shitlords, its just some of them that are dangerous, we shouldnt take any actions against whole group

This is the same birdbrain that think criticism if ISIS is Islamophobic.

Maybe because most of the prisoners Muslims is why she wants to ban prisons.

Lmao Britain. When the actual fuck did they collectively lose their sanity?

So, I can't go to prison for hate speech? Hmm. Good to know.

Did you watch the news in Holland today, friend?

I keep saying--you can have a first world country filled with third world people.

storytime, windmillbro?

I don't have access to news in Holland, and my Dutch friends are leaving soon. Fill me in.

Why do you care what these morons think?

Because these are the people who will be the British political elite in 10-15 years.

Its National Union of Students and these fools were elected by the students to lead this union.

This is the political mainstream among the European youth.

Also, beautiful digits bro

Some black teacher from Amsterdam accused white Dutch people of being rascist because the country is built on Africa's natural resources, we still dare to celebrate Sinterklaas, etc. He actually said white people should learn how to integrate. This might be the start of some sort of BLM movement here in Holland.

I'll try to find the footage, subtitle it and upload it to YT.

I have a boner for this bitch.

Fun fact, genocide can be performed by flooding a population with foreign residents to out breed the locals. The UN actually stopped China from importing ethnic Hans into Tibet. The UN prevented the action because they determined the intent and consequences to be the annihilation of Tibetans through breeding.

British political correctness mixed with maghrebi antisemitism : it gives interesting results.
As much as I despise arabs it's always fun seeing them slapping those who wanted to pitch them up against whites.

If I find the footage, I'll upload it here:
youtube.com/channel/UCU8VaGFR5Qw6i0k3tWsdsxw

Stop. It's not 1942 anymore.

T. Gondii fried their fear response to anything but immediate danger, and a healthy dose of programming and indoctrination. SJWs are literally a zombie horde.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html

>Current NUS black students' officer Malia Bouattia has been elected as the union's next president despite anti-semitism claims

is it a ruse?

You are smart

>NUS
They're a literal fucking joke now, student's unions across the country are disaffiliating themselves from it. The other month they passed a resolution to stop gay men having positions in LGBT societies for being privileged and the new president is a literal mudslime anti-semite bitch.

>93% of prisoners in the US are male
>we need to end women's prison because there are too many women in prison
reminder that Hillary's prison reform policy is basically the same as these retarded feminists.
Pic-related somehow means that black people and women are being discriminated against

The greens are a meme party here, they have one MP from a complete SJW shithole (Brighton, it's our San Francisco)

Of course, the SJWs have a workable plan to "rehabilitate" the underprivileged, legally-challenged persons on someone else's dime in someone else's back yard, right?

The NUS is a joke like all student politics, the last elections for my uni's student union had

At this point rationality and logic are probably sexist and racist now.

Student union elections have miniscule turnout here and the NUS is where wannabe politicians go for their safe spaces, very few actually end up big.

Fuck it, let's just have a purge

>I'll try to find the footage, subtitle it and upload it to YT.

do it

Fine.
Abolish the police at the same time and send all the niggers into college towns.

The prison institute doesn't really work with us, never has.

It only leads to criminalization and well education of non experienced criminals, crime school as we call it.

If we got rid of all shitskins and niggers who are like 90% of the shit, we would only need it for criminally insane people, pedos etc.

We did it like this in the old days, you payed up your dmg to the person or family you did dmg too at the annual 1 week court.

Good to hear.

Greens are the same mental scum all over Yurop and they are actually gaining real power in some countries (Austrian future BTFO).

>Here, the niggers have no family values, and have no desire to contribute positively to society.
Right, so just exacerbate that by locking them up for a few years and then releasing them back into society with even fewer opportunities.

Honestly I'd prefer if most of them were put to work serving their own communities. I don't get why there are lots with uncut grass and trash all over the streets in the hood, when you have black men from those areas who could be fixing all of that shit instead of lining someone else's pockets with their labor.

Basically, one should lose his or her freedoms when they commit a crime, and be watched over by the state, but they should be forced to improve their own condition and the condition of their environment.