Guys whats worse, calling a white person a cracker or honkey, or calling a black person the n word?

Guys whats worse, calling a white person a cracker or honkey, or calling a black person the n word?

A black man shooting another black man and blaming a cracker

I feel like you know your answer judging by how you said "n word"

I think it would be more offensive to call a black person a nigger than the n word

Still holds same meaning tho.

If you can't even say the word, I think that answers the question.

why is jontron in an ss uniform?

>Guys whats worse, insulting a person based on race, or insulting a person based on race?
ftfy

Thats his work uniform

>or calling a black person the n word?
Oh, you mean nigger?

Worse for who?

The "n" word? What are you a child and also mentally retarded?

What's worse, calling a black person a nigger or calling a t. rex the d word?

the word is nigger, and if it was the worst you wouldn't hear it everyday on the radio on any rap station, or in any conversation between to hood niggers.

As a white person, I am not offended by "Cracker or Honkey", simply because the anyone who would call me that is beneath me, and not worth my time. As black people refer to each other as Niggers in daily speach and constantly in music and media, they just degrate themselves, and I wouldn't call them a nigger, not because it insults them, but because it would lower me to their level.

None they are just words , Its the way you use them if you called me a nigger faggot in real life I would be pissed and kick your ass.

shut up nigger faggot

the word is nigger. just say it. it's just a fucking word. people actually get triggered by the vocal chords in a human body and symbols on a screen.

Nigger

Hmmmm

Normal white people can't say shit
Black people can say anything
Comedians can say anything
Black comedians can say anything and it's always funny. If you fail to laugh at all the cracker jokes you're a racistic bigot

Calling a white person a nigger

Yeah blew it kid your dead! You better tell me your address and number unless your a coward whitch you are. Bet I must feel safe behind your computer. By I’ll find you can count on that

What fucking pasta

> people react to basic stimuli
It's almost like we use our senses to interact with literally everything

Calling Eskimos snow niggers.

calling aliens space niggers

n word? really? on Sup Forums?

you sir are an astonishing level of faggot

which word are you using an abbreviation for?

the other ones are just bullshit, no one uses them

I'd never call a one of my big beautiful rex friends the d word. Just saying "the d word" puts the real word in my head.