Well Sup Forumsros, it looks like I'm in the danger zone...

Well Sup Forumsros, it looks like I'm in the danger zone. I've been with my gf for about a month(talked for 6) and she's having mixed feelings about her long term ex she left for me. What the fuck do I do? I want the best for her no matter what, but god damn I have never met a girl like her before.
Advice?
>inb4 virgin neckbeard
am not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping

bump again..

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
Bump

Leave her now, if you stay woth her, a year from now youll wish you left

I'm not doing that because if she chooses me I know we will be together for a long time...

>been with my gf for about a month
Lol no you haven't your betafag ass just been hanging around chad's gf hoping she'd eventually fall for you. Doesn't work that way, but hey she probably got some free food and alcohol out of you so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Leave Cara

talk to her, talk to her about those mixed feelings

if you just shut up and let things go by themselves it will be the eventual downfall of your relationship

>>/adv/
But really you';re screwed. This relationship will end when she tries to hook up with her ex. Doing it now is the best choice.

Tell her to fuck off.

its better to end it now and avoid further pain user. sooner or later you'll get hurt.

Tell her to invite him over and fuck him and see if she still feels anything, then fuck her yourself.

Tell her u appreciate her telling u her feelings and that its normal to be nostalgic once in a while. Tell her u feel like u miss ur exes once in a while too when you remember the good times as there always are in relationships. But relationships are in the past and they failed for a reason. You look forward to making these memories with her but if she feels like she needs to go back to her ex then well u arent going to be here for her if they dont work out.

Lol nah, I know her ex and he is no alpha. No one leaves someone of 5 years for a month and goes back just like that.
I am going to do that.
Forgot about adv. Oh well, I'm sure it's a slow board anyway.

Break it off. This shows that she doesn't give a fuck about you but gives some fucks for her ex. She Might want to fuck her ex too

yep, what he said

that's one pessimistic way of seeing it

Dump her. Right now. Save face. She's gonna stray and rip your heart out. Dump her and go fuck a random chick immediately. Once you start treating her a little shitty she will wanna stay.

LOL I don't think so because she told me they haven't had sex in months.

The first month of dating is a "trial period" this is an unwritten rule of dating. it doesn't matter who you're with or how old you are. At the month point you'll see if you want to keep dating the person or break it off. And if they break it off it's all good. Because it was just a "trial period" so to speak. And technically this doesn't make you Exs'. Looks like she realized she doesn't want to be with you bro. And she misses her ex. Just Let it be

tell her that she has been emotionally unfaithful to you by having these thoughts and that to make it up to you she has to fuck one of your friends. or a dog.
for real, though, make like Frozen and let it go.

you need to become indifferent. women are the single most replaceable item in a mans life. Buying a car is a major life choice, finding a new cunt to bang is not

Spoken like a fucking poet.

>we will be together for a long time
You better hope not

Thanks for the advice. I'm still not going to give up and try to talk to her about these feelings. Although, if she leaves me and is happy once more I will let it be because I just want the best for her..

True that, but we were actually friends, not just fuck buddies.

Bump

>I've been with my gf for about a month.
>She's having mixed feelings about her long term ex

Ignore her, stop putting her on a pedestal. She wants you and her ex to try to suck up to her to prove who is best but only the beta faggot is going to kiss ass and beg. Just cut her off. Pretend you have other options even if you don't. Don't for any reason let her think that you need her because she will end up using you. Tell her if she wants the ex fine have the ex you can find someone better. Don't let her play you

The game

I believe you’re not a virgin neckbeard. You’re probably just a regular good dude.

Just... please man... stay woke. You never suspect the cheaters - they’re always the last girl you expect. A girl saying she misses her ex is like 100 spring-loaded red flags popping up at once.

She might have told you about her feelings becaue she wants to be honest. But unless she’s a world-class communicator with superhuman emotional intelligence and excellent self-awareness... it’s probably more likely because she’s trying to let on a little bit of honesty, so you don’t suspect that she’s already sneaking off to suck his dick. That, or she’s just not thinking very carefully.

Put it this way. A girl usually does not tell her boyfriend that she misses her ex if she plans on staying with her boyfriend and being faithful.

>I don’t feel comfortable being with someone that isn’t fully committed to our relationship. Goodbye and best of luck.

The way I see it is if she already has those thoughts they will just grow. I would just keep your distance and shit. That's just what I would do if I didn't want to completely drop her like a bad habit.

tell her to go sleep with her ex to see if the feelings are real. once they are asleep in bed sneak in and cut his throat and then his dick off. put the knife in her hand and leave.

Kill yourself faggot her ex is more of a alpha than you, I bet your name is Dean and you live in ocean shores you fag ugly neckbeard 5 inch dick

Fuck her like a dirty slut. Then whatever you were doing when she left the other time, do that more. Stand up to her, dont roll over in fear of losing her, or you will. Dont beg, plead, bargain. Women already have one pussy to care for they dont need two

Doing the best I can and what feels right.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I just told her how I felt and will wait to hear her decision.

>long term ex she left for me

You're fucked. Any woman who uses you to rescue her from another man will eventually use another man to rescue her from you.
No saving this one. If she's not sure, dump her.

>her long term ex she left for me.

You were in the danger zone to begin with you stupid fuck. Don't date chicks who cheat or leave guys for other guys. You signed up for this faggot. It's just been a month, dump her. She's not going to stop having doubts in all likelihood.

You told her how you "feel?"
You already lost, user.
Womens attraction is not a logical or even empathetic decision. Its about who puts butterflys in her stomach and splosh in her panties

>If she chooses me.

If that's even a question in your mind then you've already lost.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself faggot lol, beta, your name is Dean, you work at playtime family fun

Was Op was just doxxed??

Oh shit

"I want the best for her no matter what"

You are not emotionally mature enough to have this relationship. Break up with her. Improve yourself.

This. You were fucked from the beginning, OP.

Pretty much. Best case scenatio for you OP if you don't want to break up is to create doubt in her and tell her that he won't take her back after you cucked him

Yup. OP is FUCKED.

Leave her and never talk to her again. You will be doing yourself and her a huge load of good.

You're fucked OP. End it before you get hurt.

>works at playtime family fun
That actually makes alot of sense. Op should've just kept his shit to himself

Unless your stroke game is over 9000 and you're not a clingy emotionsl wet blanket you have already lost, user. Bow to the better man and improve yourself, you're in over your head

I like this thread. It's got everything, a made up story by a faggot beta, and some terrible advice from larping faggots.

She is a thot dude, if she left that boi for you, she's gonna do it again with any man, so go and beat the shit out of her ex, fuck her anal until she bleeds, and leave her and search for a good girl you faggot

Suck a chimpanzee's dick.

And a criticfag

I dated my wife for 3 months, moved in, got engaged 3 months later, married a year after that....

Things can move quickly but both of you have to
1. Be in the same head space

This you are not she's reliving the past as your living in the future.... Unless you pull back and assist her forward this relationship will fail.

Leave her, it shouldnt be a fucking choice for her
She will cheat on you down the road if you sont leave her now

Bump

Tell that bitch she can have mixed feelings when u put her face in the blender

Get the hint. She's asking you to leave, but doesn't have the balls to be forthright. Not uncommon.

If the ex still has the hook, it's not meant to be.