Alright Sup Forums. Tell me what I should do. 33 m

Alright Sup Forums. Tell me what I should do. 33 m.

TL;DR: walked in on my daughter having sex. What should I do?

I wanted to go to a New Years family party. Alcohol was involved so I didn’t want my 13 year old (girl) there. I invited over a 16 year old (boy) family friend to watch her while I went to the party because I knew (thought) he wouldnt do anything because his parents are extremely religious. I come home from the party shortly around New Years, around 12:30, and I walk in on my daughter and the boy having rough sex.

Now, I have a job that requires a clean police record, so I simply didn’t want to catch a charge. I kicked him out nicely. I asked my daughter if it was consensual, she said it was her idea, and she said he brought over a big bottle of sour puss (I found the bottle, it was a 40). She drank most of it, according to her. I went to the 24 hour pharmacy, got her plan b because he didn’t wear protection, and apparently he was on round 2 (no idea where he finished). I talked to her about safe sex and what not.

What should I do as far as punishing my daughter goes? and should I call the boys parents or?

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/washington-age-of-consent-lawyers.html
ageofconsent.net/states/washington
avvo.com/legal-answers/washington-state-sex-laws-regarding-an-18-year-old-1603275.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yes call his parents, you're a dad now, son.

otherwise he'll be right back over there banging away just as any one of us would have done at 16

Kill her. She’s tainted.

>having rough sex
what does this mean exactly?

Checked
>Just talk to her about it

>walked in on my daughter having sex. What should I do?

Get in line.

>punishing your daughter for her first time having sex
Enjoy raising a slut

Tell his parents and send your whore daughter to boarding school.

this

i would've beat his ass then and there
you missed your chance, op.
also if you talk to his parents about it, will they believe you? you have no evidence

you dun fukd up

So do you need a new babysitter or what

>punishing your daughter for having sex turns her into a slut

u wot m8?

Literally how daddy issues start
Remember that thing your parents made forbidden when you were younger? How much more did it make you want it?

Smile and say Thank GOD it isn't another nigger

Kek

By your sweater your live in Washington State. If she is 13 and the boy is 16... You can claim Statutory rape if you wanna take things that far I do believe

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/washington-age-of-consent-lawyers.html

ageofconsent.net/states/washington

avvo.com/legal-answers/washington-state-sex-laws-regarding-an-18-year-old-1603275.html

Either let the kid cuck you or do something. Could at the least do something about wherever the fuck you kid got the alcohol. Either way, have fuck with this whore, you have 5 more years at least of this kinda shit ahead of you

Damn lucky kid.

Its a double edged sword OP. You punish her she wants it even more, you dont punish her she thinks its okay to continue doing it.

What I'd do:
Call the boys parents, educate your daughter on why her action were wrong especially the drinking part and the no condom shit. Also take phone away.

don't be a cock blocking faggot dude. your daughter is almost a woman and her pussy is aching for some dickmeat. let her do her thing, but tell her if she wants to get down with the get down she needs to do it somewhere else. remind her that if she gets pregnant, shes on her own.

do adult shit, win adult prizes. childcare is expensive as fuck.

Yeah. You know that stereotype of the kid of ultra religious parents being degenerates/sluts? Yeah, that extends to other things as well.

Call her a faggot because only faggots fuck boys