ITT: We act like fine gentlemen until the rolling of triples...

ITT: We act like fine gentlemen until the rolling of triples, which will rapture up the gentlemen and leave upon the negro's to cause chaos.

THINE CONTINUATION

Evenin' gents

How art thou, my good sir?

Greetings, gentlemen.

Lovely day for it

Fine and dandy I recept the implication, my fine sir, how art thou?

Quite lovely day, isn't it?

Thine fine wine be a picket a swine

I say would anyone care for a game of badminton this evening?

It appears my steed has obtained a rather embarrassing erection! Shall I apply oral pressure to relieve it?

Preposterous! I should have you whipped for this

Greetings my niggers. How art thine bitches?

Say I hath two fine negro males for purchase at an exceptional mark down

Jolly good plan I say

Good evening friends. My how wonderful to be in the presents of such fine gentleman and women.

Indeed! Phallic shapes of life do enjoy such gifts.

So as what happens if the horse suddenly urinates?

Are they fresh off the boat, do not purchased used goods.

Can I say, that is the finest erection I've seen all week.

Welcome welcome! Please do find yourself at home, and among those interested in each others' wiles.

Art thou adept at looking at erections?

I will cast the first stone

I see no negros among us. Who is it you're trying to humor?

You are far to kind good sir. It warms my heart to get a welcome such as this.

Good evening, gentlemen! I hope everyone is quite comfortable to-nite.

Throw dem stones my nigga Hail Satan!

KILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT

By the power of jesus I summon the holy warriors of the KKK to banish this evil

THE RAPTURE NIGGAS FUCK ALL YALL BTICHES

AYYY WHADDUP OOGABOOGA

This is the aliens speaking, what seems to be the problem?

If our Jesus is black, what color be our Satan my niggas?

YOU FAGGOTS ARE FUCKING GAY NIGGA
FUCK ALL YALL WHITEBOI'S WE GET ALL DEM WHITE BITCHES NIGGA

I've been spreading the word since the 23rd, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Exodus 7:10 The lord told Moses to throw down the staff, it became the snake. God's true form is a cobra. He did not make man in his image, he gave that grace to the subtlest creatures.

Look at Egypt's creation story, Apep (a cobra) and Atum (their version of God) where once one, each of them represented two sides of one individual. Egypt goes into heresy when they say that these beings split into two.

But we can surmise that all religions that have a god reference the same god through different lenses. Only christians get it right, obviously, but many religions have a snake god that contrasts a malviolent one.

This is actually the duality of god. Like a cobra he can be wrathful, but also he can be calm. Cobras strike down animals much larger than they with venom in much the same way an all powerful being might with lightning.

It is important that we still love god, though he takes the shape of something most find terrifying or repulsive. He cast down his lightning venom only on the wicked for He is just!

It is also no coincidence that snakes in general are mentioned so often in the Bible. It is not enough to have each line in the Bible memorized, but one must also read between the lines as well.

To say that god is neither man nor cobra is to say that the serpentic imagery and messages along with god's own divine acts are meaningless, which is just not true.

Da fuck? So did god make eve eat the fruit or are god and Satan snake bros?

MERRY KWANZA BITCH ASS

ABAWAMAFUDAWAMA

Seems like these wild beasts have no taste for diplomacy.
COMMENCE XRAY CLEANSING

hmmmmmmmmmmmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Satan is God's son (having been directly created by God's "hand"). It makes sense that Satan would have God's snake DNA.

So by worshiping satan are you really worshiping god?

God said "we were created in the image of God." He can't reveal himself to us as he is because he is too holy.

Exactly and i ain't seen any niggas that look like the image of a snake.

Wait guys I get it. We are created in his image and dicks look like snakes. We all technically come from dicks so it makes sense.

You fucktard that means you are a part of god more specifically his rib

WE ARE HEAVEN'S HATCHED ANGEL EGGS

And if you count your ribs you're one of them and the others are represented by others like us in different dimensions u don't think we're the only ones around, do you?

AH yes! Tis a bully day for rolling!

Do you think they have Sup Forums there?

KANGZ IN TEH BULDIN

LET THE MESSIAH GO INTO YOUR SOUL

Hard to say, maybe some of them are like demigod status and others are warrior sparta dictatorship status and yet others are some ethereal hivemind complex hard to say but I hope they do

There are 7 true ribs and 4 false and 12 is the perfect number same as 2 4 and 9 which makes 15 and god needed 2 ribs to make adam and eve and that leaves 13 which is what? Also how does 13 and 15 correlate what do I make of this and do you believe god used the true ribs or the false ones to make humans?

Maybe because the human race is false then satan decided to corrupt us and cast us from the forest of paradise because he knew we are not the ones and he was just keeping the paradise safe are there any good books out there about the relationship of god and satan and how it all started?

No thu fuq it doesn't. You must've reached really deep into your ass to pull that one out. God mad Eve out of Adam's rib, but that's all there is ab ribs

Cobras "hood" by flattening their ribs.
Symbolism?

Fuck I got confused where did you read all of this anyway?

Chin Chin! Am I late to the party, chaps?

The bibble

Wait a minute... us niggaz cant read dem boookz!

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTT

Naw nigga where u from nigga?

Wasup vanillaface me an my homiez are in the spot so you best roll out before iz clap yo ass bang bang skeet skeet nigga

Tidings gentlemen, how fare thee?

WAYABE jiponu nigerimu heyabamas

Fromdu landu ais, nigga

You're late, nigger

What the fuck did you just call me you rapscallion?

Dis nigga aint a nigga ima put a clap in yo ass niga *claps*

Nigger, now get used to it, you're late.

Nigga u trippin dis nigga be in disguises n shit whatup nigga?

Fucking fuck Satan, what are you doing?

my niggas i got a real deep lokin' question for ya wha happens if a trip is rolled again like are dem safffisticated niggas comin back

Naw nigga dem niggaz be gone nigga alien robots invade if a nigga be rolling trips

I never understood why calling someone black isn't racist, but calling them a negro is

Becuz nigga dem honkys dat be callin us niggas be all like ey nigga ima put ye on dis cross rite here yeee ima burn ye niggo

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO CRACKAS

WE WUZ KANGS

WHeRE DUH WHITE WOMYN AT NIGAAAAAAAAAA
IMA GET ME SUM UH DAT PUSSEEEEEEEE
LEMME GET SUMA DAT WEED HOME BOI NIGAAAAAAAAAA

Ain no crackas her nigga look at dis nigga lol dum ass nigga lol

NIGGA WHO YOU CALLIN A DUMNASS
NIGGA IMA BEAT CHO ASS NOW NIGGA SQUARE UP

OOOOK OOOK OOOK IMA BEAT CHO ASS BOI *pounds chest* *gorilla noises*

OOOO OOOO OOO EEE EE EEEEEEEE OOO OOO OOOO OOO *Pounds chest(
*wollops you with baboon strength and speed and caves your face in*

OOOOOOOOGGAAAA BOOGAAAAAA NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I iz ded now nigga but mah ghast will haunts yo bitch azz forevuh nigguh u best roll out fast nigguh *calls homeboys to clap bitch ass*

NIGGA ILL CLAP THAT MOTHA FUCKA AND HELL JOIN YO BITCHASS

WE WUZ GENTS AND SHIIIII MUH NIGGAA

*homeboys roll in* *claps yo bitch ass with an uzi*

I will clap you n ur homies with my BBC

Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeet

DUH HWAYT MAYN STOLE ARE CALTURE N SHIET NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

OOGA BOOGA GIGGA NIGGA

*Im Giga-Nigga 9000*

"NIGGA IMA FUCK YO ASS NOW"
*i use them all as cocksleves, eviscerating them with my 5 foot long phallus and turning their insides into mush*

Nigguh u ded shut da fuk up nigga

Thad wuz quik

Nuh uh nigga

You probably think traps are not gay too, huh?
Just cause you worship His creation doesn't mean you worship God himself.