What animal would you like to watch your sister having sex with?

what animal would you like to watch your sister having sex with?

I have several question on what thoughts lead up to this post

and what are those question?

A nigger

kek'd

I'm glad that someone took the time to make this. I would like it even more if this was painted on a 5foot canvas

Narwhal

Family husky. Guy is hung like a champ

I have no words to describe how (WTF) I feel right now

Horse

my trouser snake

Obama

her older brother. hint hint

I would prefer to have sex with a bear

is that monkey on the left getting a bj?

also is there a higher resolution version?
I need it for reasons

and how do YOU know so much about dog cocks, eh?

Jews and their shills, at it again.

>also is there a higher resolution version?

google reverse image search, bitch, do you even?

also, not really.

what, Sup Forums, is that a JEWISH RHINO? fucking retards, piss off back to your containment hole and keep felching each other. you are widely recognised as the worst part of Sup Forums - even the lolis, pedos and furfags don't want anything to do with you.

fuck along quickly, now.

I really want to have sex with a pig. Ever since I learned that they have long, thin cocks, that smaller their way so so so deep inside you, before gushing out with literal of cum they later seal inside you with a "second stage" of cumming... God I want to be filled with pig sperm and have men jack off in me while they watch

you could squat over a vanilla thickshake and get much the same effect, men jacking off included if you did it in the mcdonalds carpark.

You’re easy to impress.

what if I dont have a sister

I have one word for you, and one word only.
ManBearPig.

That's exactly what I want.

this is now a BAR RAEP THRED

god damn it, why did i bother collecting bar raep images if nobody gives a shit.

Not hard to notice a bulge.

a dog of course, silly question

>what animal would you like to watch your sister having sex with?

Me

Her taking a nice horse dick or being mounted by a dog. Or even having live eels put in her pussy

This is the closest we have to telepathy?

Excellent
How is this addition helping humanity prosper in the future's?

Dogs, 12 dog gangbang

Currently one way progress only, acquire better temporal spatial coordinators

She got dat boss clit

Established connections are varying wildly

A large dog, overpowering and knotting her against her will

I wouldn't like to watch that in the slightest

I've sometimes wondered if she lets her cats lick her snatch. They always hang out on her bed and seldom are allowed to interact with anyone else. One time when I was staying there overnight with my gf, and while my gf was giving me a quick stealthy blowjob, one of the cats kept getting on the bed between my legs, seemingly obsessed with getting a close-up view. She was repeatedly trying to lie down just a few inches away from my dick and gf's mouth before being shoved away again. Cats are fuckin weird.

Huh. Corraborate the shit.

Thankyou so much, I certainly give a shit

Yasmin 'Boar J'adore'

I haven't had sex with a dog since I was fourteen.

My reasoning at the time was that I wanted to lose my virginity. I know it's a leap to go from that to letting my golden retriever mount me, but it's the core of the matter.

His cock was huge...and very very hard. It almost felt like there was a bone inside it. I used Vaseline as lubs and guided him in after maybe theory minutes of trying. The next six minutes were insane... He thrust all the way inside me. His claws ripped at my sides as he pulled himself close, humping me furiously. It was so hot...much hotter than a himans cock, and I could feel how much cum was flowing inside me. I couldn't take the knot...or at least I thought I couldn't. It really scared me at the time that if he knotted me I'd be giving up all power - admitting to myself that I wanted this so badly I would risk being attached to my best friend for half an hour. The decision was taken away from me though.. he fucked me harder than I could have believed, and there I ended up, face on the hardwood floor, as in the air, filled with his cum.

It's still one of my hottest memories.

Most cats are like that.

Moar?

Got a kik? I'd love to hear more,

kik me jumajuce

I'd love to tie up my sister, lead in a number of large dogs (male and female), let the males fuck her one after the other while forcing her to eat my cum out of the females after I've fucked them

tied up and ready

I'm a transgirl, probably not what you're looking for... Sorry

same here

oh, my~!

Its exactly what im looking for.. kik plzz

/thread

This.

Any animal except a nigger

> It almost felt like there was a bone inside it.
research "baculum".

what about sandnigger, gypsy and pajeet?

Please
Moar
Bear
Raep