So are we going to nuke this faggot's twitter or can someone do something like call the cops on his house about an...

So are we going to nuke this faggot's twitter or can someone do something like call the cops on his house about an attempted suicide or something fucked?

Not your personal army.

Nypa

jealous much?

you're about 4 years too late bud

logans a good dude. hes just really fucking stupid, pls try to understand

do it yourself faggot

Of course not my personal army but when has 4ch actually done anything funny since the "OK" thing?

"good dude", you almost got me there

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Fuck off fag

I don't have a cali phone number for one, and I'm too lazy to bounce it.

u jelly nuff said

oh wow I didn't know you stayed after the summer v funny hehe

no i genuinely think logan is a nice guy, its just that he's a total tard.

Three for free! :)

are you 15?

Logan is okay, Jake tho is a cuntflap.

no im 19. look, Logan is just not intelligent. Im no genius, but even I can tell he's below average. Literally borderline retarded. May be just above the line. he's clearly incredibly stupid, but it doesn't mean he's a bad guy.

Didn't logan do that stupid fucking video where he faked his color blindness?

At least in Of Mice and Men they shot the retard for doing something stupid

You're months too late after this faggot if you don't recognize this shit fuck off newfag

Yes that's a good point, but that's against the law user so it's not an option. Sorry.
Yes. He faked it and cried. But that is pretty much his job. Or he was just so dense he really believed he was color blind.

Hey, did you graduate English in high school because your sentence structure is worse than the life skills kids in the gym picking poo flakes in the rafters.

Imagine tricking yourself into believing you're colorblind

Hey, did you graduate English in high school? Because your sentence structure is worse than the life skills kids in the gym who pick poo flakes in the rafters.

Why would anyone ever care at all? You'd have to be a real faggot to follow some celebrity this much. Did he say he liked Jews or something and now you want to send shitty hatemail?

Did your mom help you with that one, Lennie?

What?

You know those old 90's flicks with the tard jock guy? Like he's a total chad, but utterly stupid. Just a complete stereo type. Jake Paul is like the real life version of that. Except I don't think he's a bully or anything.

Did your mother assist you in making this post, Lenard?

I really must have hit a nerve for you to try and one up my comments, I get it :)

I really must have struck a nerve for you to attempt and improve one of my submissions, I understand :^)

sure i can, but why would I?

Why does op want to harass this guy (I assumed d he is famous and it's because he is famous, which would make op resentful little bitch)

Because someone has to swat in the name of justice, the 2$ bet thing was fucking stupid

No, it's just that he did something really stupid and blamed everyone for "not getting it" and flamed everyone about it

Wow sorry, I didn't realize it was that serious. Please carry on with your attack. BTW, you must be 18 to post here, hope you don't get caught and banned.

20 but ok in Hiroshima wants ID he can dm me