This movie sucked dicks

This movie sucked dicks.
As a standalone movie without Star Wars it's a horrible movie.
Cliche shitty dialogue and arcs.
The only nice thing about it was the space fighting.
There were no good saber battles.
I saw someone say the Rey Kylo fight with the guards was cool. But im pretty sure if you watch one of yhe guards they kind of just make a bunch of arm movements , dont even get hit by anyone and falls back on his own . Its horribly choreographed.

If you enjoyed this movie you are plebian peasant and are just a generic human being, keep that in mind.

Also who the fuck comes up with these fucking character names. Rye,Kylo,Poe fuckiing Poe, Snoke,Finn. They all sound like things a mentally retarded person would mindless gargle.

Also why the fuck does Luke drink from this thing? Real talk.

That's a space cow my dude, Luke's just looking out for his health and shit.

>Also why the fuck does Luke drink from this thing? Real talk.
It's a metaphor for the teat of Disney/Star Wars

Aaah basically saying, "the old fans will still down any shit we give to them"
Actually makes a lot of sense now.

I figured it had more to do with Mark Hamill, but whatever floats your titty.

maybe I was being too literal

>Also who the fuck comes up with these fucking character names. Rye,Kylo,Poe fuckiing Poe, Snoke,Finn. They all sound like things a mentally retarded person would mindless gargle.
That's all Star Wars names, though
Are you really going to sit there and tell me Dookoo and Jar Jar Binks sound any better than Poe Dameron

The star wars name sells more than the movie itself. The world is creative, but not the dialogue. Never understood the appeal of these movies.

It was okay, I don't know.

They made Luke a pussy bitch, but honestly he was pretty much always a pussy bitch. Lucas just built him up so much that they had no choice but to tear him down like that. It's the superman curse that if you have 'the hero Luke' around, everything will be okay because his power level is maximum.

The real shitty part is just that Rey is basically being built up as the 'new Luke', but this bitch has about 2 hours worth of training after 2 fucking movies. And she a Jedi now, what the fuck?

I agree

....... too soon....

>and yet my first thought

>dem tits

>came there to die
>watching his health
Wut

>space cow

its on a planet yo

Poe and Finn are literally real life names, you giant faggot.

are planets not in space?

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Leia flew in space when she should have died? Don't give me that, "she used the force" bs cuz she's never shown an force abilities besides communicating with Luke telepathically.

goddamn trolls, fakkoff

>real life names
anything can be a real life name you dumb faggot

that pissed me off the most. everyones been saying "the force". such idiocy.

terrible thred... what was the point again???

>cant have a conversation about a movie
autist fuck off

almost walked out of the theater during the scene in the OP.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yep. confirmed

>There were no good saber battles.

This is probably the only thing i actually liked about the movie. the saber battle with kylo and rey and snokes guards was actually really good.

every single complaint you gave applies to every other star wars movie.

Exactly! This movie was literally made to make SJW's feel good Also they killed Admiral Ackbar and didn't even show his death. Instead they gave Purple headed bitch a huge role for nothing.

She technically should be the force equivalent of Luke, she just had no formal training. (Although still more than Rey...)

I really liked it and no, I am not being ironic or baity, I think the new movies are the best in a series of movies that were all more or less pretty good.

I literally sat there and said "What the fuck" when that happened. From that point on i was gradually more disappointed with the movie. not to mention the first fucking scene they made a joke instead of real dialogue.

>They all sound like things a mentally retarded person would mindless gargle.

Boba, Yoda, Obi, Mace, Kit, Reya

This empowers women by literally having a tit beast for the pure purpose of satisfying the lone male.

tits are too high. You even see the movie?

>when the rule 34 is less revealing than the original

Didn't see the movie or any new starshits.

>yfw you out grow a shitty sci-fi flick where they wave glow in the dark batons at each other and make faces.