I WANT RUSSIAN COCK IN MY MOUTH! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT RUSSIAN COCK IN MY MOUTH! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> TAKE MY DAUGHTER, JEW!

He likes the dark meat too

>> ;)

In Spanish, "putin" means "little faggot".

FetLife takes all sorts...

Trumps tits are bigger

WHAT A LITTLE JEW HE IS!!

imagine. all the time and effort these statists spend on photoshopping and poorly illustrating President Trump could have been put toward a job. A job that could earn money to pay off the debt garnered from their useless degree or to put back for retirement.

poor, misguided children...

oh no structure and social nets! Bad! throw them out of helicopters XD!

Nazi C.u.c.k.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

bump

Mr. Unclean has 11 online marketing degrees and presents to you today the looney zombie apocalypse zombie survival roll armenian roulete drinking gayme.

Momentum from the previous 8 years, you white trash sperg.

Please continue. I want those 5 pages.