Is it possible to find informations about someone just seeing a person on a photo?

is it possible to find informations about someone just seeing a person on a photo?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/07/08/fbi-may-seek-facebook-data-for-facial-recognition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Gov/Facebook etc can for sure dox anyone from a pic. Your average joe though? Not sure

so its technically impossible to backtrack someone from a posted photo?

Depends on whether or not they have posted the photo somewhere else online. What are you trying to find, user? Also, before you go on, I should warn you that stalking is illegal and I'm not advocating it.

I have no bad intentions tho, I dont think that counts as stalking

Got catfished by someone who used this girl on me, I'm just wondering

Facebook (probably Google) and (possibly in conjunction with) the Govt can I.D people literally just by one pic, regardless of whether or not its been posted before

Hell I've heard Target (the store) has facial recognition capabilities so good that the Govt goes to them for help I.D people

I don't think it's possible for me to use these services

Proof?
Got any other pics? I'm just tryna help, I don't mean it any kinda way.

Sorry I misunderstood you, one of the first things I said tho was I was unsure if there was any public service for such things.

obviously, just didn't mean to spam

It's fairly widely known bro, Google is your friend.
First link I found;usnews.com/news/articles/2014/07/08/fbi-may-seek-facebook-data-for-facial-recognition

From a just a photo, probably not. If you have social accounts, phone numbers, aliases, email addresses, all coupled with the photo then you can try using maltego to scour the Internet for info.

As mentioned before, I've got catfished. Those photos are the only things I have about that girl.

What's the name of the account that did the catfishing, if you don't mind me asking?

What did she use to catfish you, Facebook, tinder ect?

I'm just too retarded to pull that off. Can not find any way to use one of her photos with that api.

Bianca

for the train station photo. Its a station close to Bochum in Germany

Lol. I mean the full account name. Username. And what site?

Lovoo
just "Bianca"
Person behind that acc was kind enough to tell me that the name was fake aswell

If they were "kind" enough to do that, then couldn't you just ask where they got the pictures?

profile got deleted before that person was able to reply, unfortunately

Hm. All we can really do is reverse image search and flip the images and do it again. They're likely cropped asf and we won't find anything.

I have no clue how this reverse stuff works.

iirc the person told me that there were a bunch of photos, also some more naked photos of posted girl

What's with the filenames, user? Same as when you saved them from that site?

I'm not sure but some are directly downloaded from the app

ANYTHING else we can work with, user? I'm still trying to find her.

any page if i have a name and number?