Tomorrow night klitschko vs joshua. what's your prediction?

tomorrow night klitschko vs joshua. what's your prediction?

Clit wins by split decision

Klit TKO round 8

He might get a split decision if he wins all twelve rounds

This slav got twatted by fury who doesn't have anywhere near the punching power of Joshua. Joshua KO 5th round.

Klit KO 8

The only ones who got twatted in Fury vs Klitschko were the viewers

All I ask from this fight is that it isn't as shit as that

Steroids have reduce effects on athletic performance as you age and the betting money indicates Vegas is making a strong Joshua play. That means all Joshua has to do is not get KO'd or DQ'd and he wins.

Joshua wins this fight effortlessly. Unless he slips and breaks his leg or something he's guaranteed an easy victory. Any line that's -1500 or better for Joshua is an easy "bet your whole life savings" call. I have $75k on Joshua and it's going to make me my yearly salary in 1 second. Feels good man.

I know this is bait, but is it true that in AMerica you can put 75k on a single bet?

In Vegas yeah. You can't put huge money on prop bets for obvious reasons though.

My claim to fame is betting $50k on the Cradinals to win the World Series (and I lost). Hate them to this day for choking.

it take some guts to bet 50k m8, for me 50 euros is enormous

>foreigner winning split dec in the UK

119-109

50k???

Jesus.

Of course it's true, 75k would be a small bet in some circles.

Are 75k your whole life savings?

If no, then why aren't you betting more?

Also:
Are you just betting on Joshua to win? Bovada odds say you take home $28,846 profit off a $75,000 bet.

Is that your yearly salary? $28,846?

>tfw dude is broke as fuck and giving betting advice on spee

really tempted to put my money on klitschko. joshua has barely any experience but he is roided and black so who knows

Just put a little money on you are not worried about losing, the odds are good returns.

klit wins on away punches

It'll probably be boring, but I'll watch anyway.

How long until the fight starts?

Joshua by TKO R6

klitschko late on KO. joshua is going to be close to 260 pounds come fight time. he's a too big guy.

naoya inoue would beat them both on the same night

Joshua KO early or Wlad KO late

depends how shot Wlad is

if joshua doesnt manage a knockout klitschko is going to win by decision after hugging the entire match and every casual is going to go into frustrated rants on normiebook how he is a disgrace for the sport and how joshua is the real victor

>Wlad
>KO

Those days are gone.

>Steroids have reduce effects on athletic performance as you age