This shit contains 900mg of extracted DXM. It smells like ass and I heard it tastes even worse...

This shit contains 900mg of extracted DXM. It smells like ass and I heard it tastes even worse.. I’m having second thoughts guys.

just chug it

tastes better if you spike it with a handful of cyanide

Im going to, 900mg is a lot though.. what should I expect? I weigh 160lbs

DXM is fucking trash

lots of fun

What the fuck is dxm?

Cough medicine. If you take a lot of it you’ll trip balls

I'd suggest sticking close to your bathroom and have a bucket handy

I love DXM!

>what should I expect?
900mg at 160lbs? Solid 3rd plateau.

Hold your nose, chug it, you have about an hour to get ready after that. Bucket in case you have to puke (don't fight it, feels actually good), dark room, headphones with music. Once you blast off lay down, close your eyes and have fun.

me too bro

I always liked going outside, honestly

>doing drugs
are you still in highschool? fuck off and die

Fuck dxm. I bought a half gram of dmt today. I might not even smoke any of it, I just want it just to have because it's so damn rare

>it's so damn rare

so I guess its illegal in us?

Why? Only thing I've ever got from it is extreme disorientation, I could barely walk. The high doesn't feel good and it's not fun.

Thanks for the reply mate. Will heed your word and other anons.. just chugged that shit almost spit it out but I fought the urge. Now I wait and strap in for this rollercoaster..

Everything is illegal here

OP here forgot to mention.. what do I do about the itch??? I get so fucking itchy when I robotrip it’s so annoying

What I always do is I suck a log of shit out of andys sixx's ass

caught me off guard and it's actually the first time I've kek'd at this godawful meme that I wish would just die.

Isn't that bad for your like liver or kidney ?