Holy fuck bros, great movie. where did an acting genius such as Cranston come from? We will remember his name

holy fuck bros, great movie. where did an acting genius such as Cranston come from? We will remember his name.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitfix.com/motion-captured/watch-bryan-cranston-describes-wig-acting-in-total-recall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3/5 movie.

Sup Forums meme actor John Leguazamo was great in this.

1) They need to stop trying to make us pretend Bryan Cranston isn't bald. His wigs in these movies are terrible.

2) This movie was very predictable. Everything happened as you expected other than him not dying

3) while Cranston looks good in these roles he doesn't have a lot of range of emotion and is frequently hammy.

4) there were about 4 situations in this movie where he would have been killed but survived for no real reason (like the nightclub shooting deus ex machina

your analysis is both shitty and piss-poor

please fuck off to wherever you came from.

this was a great film

enjoy your no replies thread then

>starring Bryan Cranston
D R O P P E D

who are you, the god of Sup Forums?
others enjoyed this film as much as I, and are not bothered by your shitty review.

keep samefagging your own thread. Feel free to tell us why this was so great and not just a moderately well done informant movie where inexplicably everyone lives at the end and is happy ever after.

I tried to shill this movie a while ago when Sup Forums was obsessed with that shitty ghostbusters reboot.

I doubt anyone here watched it. Good luck OP

>His wigs in these movies are terrible.
fuck off.

how much attention do you need so you don't kill yourself?

mirin that hair desu

In HD you can literally see the adhesive start about 1-2 inches below his 'hair' as it smoothes out his natural facial wrinkles and is glossy in HD.

hitfix.com/motion-captured/watch-bryan-cranston-describes-wig-acting-in-total-recall

>In HD you can literally see the adhesive start about 1-2 inches below his 'hair' as it smoothes out his natural facial wrinkles and is glossy in HD.

during the actual movie the Infiltrator that is. Very obvious.

is Cranston hair a meme now?

you kids on Sup Forums are fucking pathetic

>getting triggered from one simple comment
>muh kill yourself
back to plebbit

It looks horrible and it takes you out of the movie. It's like they wanted a big pat on the head for their Wig work like in American Hustle.

you need to go back

>post screenshot of reddit
>telling others to go back
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>On "Breaking Bad," of course, he spends the show with his head basically shaved. Each season, he has to go back to skin, and that means that he's going to have to be wearing wigs on whatever he does right after wrapping "Breaking Bad."
I agree that his wigs are disgusting (especially the one in Godzilla) but he's far from being bald. If he is actually bald then his real life wigs are pretty damn convincing.

>I agree that his wigs are disgusting (especially the one in Godzilla) but he's far from being bald. If he is actually bald then his real life wigs are pretty damn convincing.

5 years ago when Breaking Bad was on you can see he has a moderately receding M shaped hairline.

This movie he has something that looks like a groundhog on his head

Stop putting the pussy on a chain wax.

He's pretty dedicated then, he wore that shit for months IRL.

It was enjoyable, would probably watch again. Solid 6 or 7/10.

I'd love to see him in a comedy again.

Good but forgettable.

please fuck off

lmao why are you such a salty cunt?