Smoking is fucking awful, plus you end up smelling like shit and you only start because it looks cool...

Smoking is fucking awful, plus you end up smelling like shit and you only start because it looks cool, which is a sign of being a impressionable fuck

>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

whyquit.com/joel/dayone.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Andys logs can cure cancer

> the stories posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fag would take anything posted here as fact

I smoke for a high. Its worth it. I don't understand cigarettes smoker though. Just quit aha.

Actually, I knew a guy who did it because of how much it calmed his nerves. Dude would have minor seizures every day in class, but his shitbag mom wouldn't pay for the medicine for him. he started smoking and it almost completely stopped.

Still not worth it though.

oh hey, its birthday bitch from the other thread who gets triggered by smoking lmao

If you're smoking cigarettes then sure.
I smoke cigars and pipe tobacco, it's smells absolutely amazing and looking cool is only a side effect of relaxing and enjoying it.

I started due to peer pressure also i enjoyed it. quit for a long time due to health effects. Started again later in life because life isn't worth it.

>side effect
so is cancer

Clearly you've never looked up the rates for getting cancer from smoking cigars or pipe tobacco.
The health benefits of stress reduction heavily outweigh the already low risks.

Then gladly inform me. If cigars and pipe tobacco smoke are somehow less harmful then regular cigarettes, I would be genuinely interested in learning about that.

You know you don't inhale when smoking a cigar or pipe right? It's done for the taste and you get a tiny bit of natural nicotine, none of those chemicals you find in cigarettes.

are you euphoric right now?

>you don't inahale
then wtf do you do with it

You'll never understand the joy of smoking.

Smoke weed not tobacco poison

>t.Chewlies Gum salesman

I'm always euphoric homie, my life is amazing.

>You know you don't inhale when smoking a cigar or pipe right?

maybe not directly; but yes, the smoke ends up in your lungs and everyone else's lungs around you.

this is common sense
you must be troll

youre that kind of guy arnt you

kek

I'm a smoker and everything you say is true. I thought needed one "for stress" but really I was craving the glamourous and fetishized idea of it and now I'm addicted

yeah shit me too i guess i cant go deeper with that one

Well shit OP, he's got ya there.

You draw the smoke into your mouth so you can taste the flavor, like how one would do with soda in a straw, then you blow it out.
It's a very relaxing practice, although like enjoying wine, it can be sort of an acquired taste.

I mean, if you're mouth breathing like a spastic mongoloid in heat, then sure, but some of us were born with the proper amount of chromosomes.

>you don't inhale
>you just inhale the smoke TEMPORARILY
people don't swallow cigarette smoke either, it just goes in their mouth then they blow it back out. still gives you various cancers.

And you're that other kind of guy, aren't you?

That's what she said.

I bet you have a thin, classy mustache, just by the way you write

Cool story OP just smoked an entire pack, feels good bro.

Who the fuck cares about dying when your 60, that's basically a full life.

Nobody actually gives a fuck if you smoke or don't except holier than thou edgy faggots that lost someone to lung cancer, and if someone dies from lung cancer good riddance, one person dying isn't worth crying over.

Whoever smokes knows what the fuck they're doing, so if you wanna quit then quit, otherwise shut the fuck up and live your own life faggot.

You don't draw the smoke into your lungs like you do with cigarettes.
Are you attempting to troll me or have you not made it through high school yet?

You disagree and have for over 10 years.

This. I feel sick as a dog every time i do it... Switching to pipe tobacco when I'm drinking fuck a habit

Nope, big ol' beard sort a deal, whole mountain man thing going on.

Smoking is a sophisticated way to relax and really enjoy life.

>People only hold cigarette smoke in their mouths

>implying you still can't get gum cancer from carcinogens

i inb4d you in with my words but i didnt type them so fuck you

>Switching to pipe tobacco

Yeah, pipes make smoking easier.

Who cares if my gum gets cancer? I can just spit it out retard

Yet post Alice in Wonderland pics, so you look like a bear but bet you like someone climbing the mountain and showing you how the rabbit hides his time piece.

You are correct. My apologies, sir.

I didn't imply any such thing, although the risk for that with pipe and cigar smoking is still very low.

You do realize simply breathing air and wearing cloths can cause cancer right?

I like cigars, if i wanna buzz i don't need fucked up breathing. Get enough of that from coffee already

>I can just spit it out retard

I tried to resist, but I just couldn't help myself, it was wide open.
>inb4 that's what he said

>Cigars dont cause cancer
>But everything causes cancer
>IM DERAILING HARD!

It's gross and people do it because they are weak willed.

I helped a gf look after her aunt for a few days because she had a swollen ankle and had to go to the hospital. This crazy bitch smoked like 2 or 3 packs a day I doors. Just being in the house even when she wasn't smoking was difficult. We closed the door to a room we stayed in and opened the window and tried to breath some fresh air out of it.

We took her to the hospital for 2 visits. They took her in to check on her overnight. She was dead a few days later. Smoking so much had made her arteries stiff and brittle and they broke, leaking blood into her leg. They amputated one, but none of it could heal because the arteries were shattered. She's only like 60 something.

Don't do it man. Have you guys ever seen chars videos on fb. She's a 60or 70 year old chick that's a fitness coach with the body of a 19 year old. That's a better goal to have.

the answer is obvious
strip naked and cut cancer risk by 50%

>if you sleep you can die
>just do heroin, it's the same thing as sleeping

Sounds like you have a lot of preconceived notions user, you should get out and meet more people.

How do you stop? Not buying them isn't the problem, as there's always lots in the household

I smoked because I love nicotine's effects. Why won't you fucking clean lungs chill out.

Alice ALICE WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE

>although the risk for that with pipe and cigar smoking is still very low.

No shit brah.
Pipes and Cigars get all the hate when people bring up mouth cancers.

Mouth cancer is pretty damn common among non smokers.

buy nicotine patches or something. you're not addicted to the cigarettes themselves, just the addictive chemical nicotine.
also get them out of your house

Point out where I said "Cigars don't cause cancer", or I'm just going to ignore you for being retarded and boring.

preconceived from man who found non-carcinogenic nicotine

I like the way you think user

I drew this conclusion as well. It's like you can see Sup Forumstards thoughts forming in real time

Actually I started as a form of self-abuse during a three year long depression I had when my first girlfriend left me. It takes over a month of smoking every day to get addicted.

your life sucks > smoke > try to stop, makes you angry and edgy > whatever little you do have in your life starts to fall apart, you become unpopular at work, with your family and your GF starts to consider leaving you > smoke

you meet a quitter and they're 70k+ a year on their own guaranteed, only non-poor people get the time and social space to quit, everyone else is fucked by other people's lack of understanding and patience :) :) :)

>How do you stop?

whyquit.com/joel/dayone.htm

>You know you don't inhale when smoking a cigar or pipe right? It's done for the taste and you get a tiny bit of natural nicotine, none of those chemicals you find in cigarettes.

in response to
>implying

hi mutt

what do you think of people who vape?

I think a lot of people would benefit in a crash course on cancer and what causes it honestly.

I think people with preconceived notions on their filthy habits should keep them to themselves but I guess we can't just ship you cunts to a camp.

Usually I think they're a hipster fag or they're alright, depends on their demeanor with it and how they go about it.

you want to kill everyone who thinks something about one of their habits?

survival of the fittest, let them die

I told you I was going to ignore you, it doesn't matter how many of my other posts you respond to.
I understand the irony in replying to you, but either you can be creative and interesting or I'm not going to play with you.

How many Alice reaction pics do you have?

what about health issues?

Anyone who thinks something acceptable just cause they do it.

what annoys me with vapes is that i know lots of people who just "started vaping" when im almost certain that they were meant to help people stop smoking.
i seem to meet lots of 18-20 year olds who never smoked but vape constantly

One for every frame someone else took a screenshot of and he downloaded.

but it is acceptable, i can 100% go and smoke ciggarettes while walking down the streets are you a retard?

If I had to guess, somewhere around 200 or so and I'm still not done adding to it yet.

Just like the rest of your posts accept this time you seem to say you see Irony of this.

>meany on internet told me Im a dick and I'am so I stop playing

>mfw I smoked weed before cigarettes
>mfw cigarettes suck
>mfw I would vape weed over cigarettes if it were legal here

Well, with anything you have to weigh the risk and if you're willing to go for it anyway for the benefits and enjoyment you'll get from it.
I approve of vaping, cigar, and pipe smoking exponentially more than smoking cigarettes.

>Not everywhere
>Again with the I can do it therefore its acceptable
>Not knowing difference between societal apathy for your far to slow way of killing yourself and your belief its acceptable

Yeah, like I said, hipsters...
Actually, my mom just got herself one of those little vape thingies and it's helping her cut back on smoking cigarettes, I think it's a great tool as far as that goes.

>I think a lot of people would benefit in a crash course on cancer and what causes it honestly.

Yup. Unfortunately, we are still at a loss as to what causes cancer.
We have narrowed it down to definately not tobacco products though.

Now we're looking into background radiation and the possible culprit.

You have the SJW thought disease. It's not possible to create a distinction from observation between something somebody thinks acceptable and something somebody believes is acceptable because they're doing it. You can't possibly not end up oppressing people with this outlook on how to judge them. Amazing how a philosophical movement built on moral relativism seems now suddenly to have no space for moral relativism. The choice of image is telling here, the use SJW had for moral relativism was quelling Christianity who believe vehemently that morals aren't relative but divine. Now, though, I guess the SJW need acolytes with more backbone, people who's morals aren't relative and are as inflexible as the knife blade they were fashioned to be.

except, and think about this hard, that it is totally accepted and there is nothing you can do about it.

I used to work in a steel fabrication plant. We were allowed to take a break every hour for a cigarette. We were not allowed to take a break every hour to stand around and do nothing. It took about one morning before I picked up the habit. The habit followed me after I left that job. Another 5 years, I decided to quit cold turkey. That was 30 years ago. Thank goodness for quitting.

Well from what I've gathered, cancer is caused by a mutation of a cell, subsequently caused by irritation of said cell.

So I believe pretty much anything that can irritate a cell could potentially cause cancer, which is basically everything.
Although it would stand to reason that some things can cause more irritation to cells than others.

But I want to oppress people you fucking knuckle draggers from pol just cock jockey for each other worse than the SJWs do.

Wrong.

where the fuck did pol come into anything lol
do you just have a checklist of things to spin off in your replies?

No we know its caused by free radicals in the cells, we have for quite some time

Sargon is angry, did you get a strike on one of your videos today?

i have absolutely no idea what that means

>Although it would stand to reason that some things can cause more irritation to cells than others.

Do you believe math?
Do you understand the definition of: Statistic

The CDC used math and science and shit to come to the conclusion that yes, tobacco is bad for your health.

So, is the CDC full of shit?

Pretty sure what you meant to say is that he's full of shit and could of ended there.

>No we know its caused by free radicals in the cells, we have for quite some time

..and tobacco doesn't contain free radicals.

We're golden.