What's Sup Forums general opinion on animal rights?

what's Sup Forums general opinion on animal rights?

if you care for animals you are white

Animals shouldn't have human rights. They adhere to the law of the wild. As humans we've managed to become an apex predatory creature. Capable of harnessing and utilizing the environment surrounding us. Animals below us are mere portals through which our own humanity shine through.

Generally speaking people treat each other like shit. To TRULY treat animals humanely we should drop nuclear weapons on them.

I thought we already gave chimps the right to vote?

it's easy to hate animal torture and shit like that but animal rights is also about the ones that taste good

For them. I am not for animal testing unless it is to solve a serious human issue (HIV, cancer, etc).
I think that slaughterhouses should be strictly controlled and efficient as possible.

I'm no vegan by any means but unnecessary animal suffering bothers me

id prefer we tested products on black "people"

Human beings have an obligation to be good stewards of the Earth and shepherds of its creatures.

Sometimes this means culling the weak for the good of the herd.

Animals should have the right to life and to be treated properly and with respect right up until such point as they become violent, hinder human endeavors, or are needed for food.

I think the idea that animals lives are inherently worthless and human lives are inherently priceless are both liberal lies and bullshit.

A nigger's life is worth far less than a Gorillas' or Lion's.

These animals have an inherent dignity and nobility that the common monkey-nigger or shitskin does not express.

We should depopulate much of Africa of its subhuman scum and create vast nature reserves to let animals breed and roam free.

It's wrong to cause pain for no reason, or to kill for no reason

Apart from that they are just animals. Disney has done irreparable harm to a generation by making them think animals are just like people

They aren't sentient. When the day comes where they can make fire or invent the wheel, I might think twice before I eat an animal.

>To TRULY treat animals humanely we should drop nuclear weapons on them.
This. I don't even believe in human rights. Fuck animals.

lol

>he says this until the shampoo he puts on his head makes his hair fall out
>he says this until the lotion he puts on his skin gives him hives
>he says this until the medication he takes destroys his GI tract
Animal testing is a necessity of modern life.

Everyone always goes to the morality aspect of it, but nobody ever considers the practicality.

In medschool, the practices on live frogs has been banned for close to 30years now, but it did teach an invaluable lesson on bodily functions.

You dont hear people complaining when they have medicine to take when they feel sick. For instance, antidotes to snake bites are manufactured "abusing" 2 animals - snakes and horses. But when you are delirious of a snake bit and about to die, I fucking dare you to go: "nah, it abuses animals".

Also, the animals we consider household, due to their statues are ones of the most widespread animal species in the world. Sure they get killed as individuals on a regular basis, but as a species they have never been more sucessful.

A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters.

As long as it's for medical or other needs. Kicking puppies for no reason is just fucked up.

>a single act of violence is wrong but mass industrialized murder is okay

>hey bro you got a headache? no problem bro just take this horse tranquillizer here, calmed my horse down in minutes!

Death to all animals, most are sexist, racist, xenophobic, and rapists.

I made a report about mice tests back in school and what I certainly noticed is that there are tons if animals who are suffering out of absolutely pety reasons.
You would think that the bulk of those mice are used for medical testing, well you are wrong. They are largely used in the cosmetics department and get absolutely savage treatment, so some ugly as fuck female can hide her ugly snout.
Those are exactly the things which make my blood boil. Treating those animals like this for such useless bullshit is simply savagery. I understand that there are fields where it is necessary, while still moraly questionable and therefore can be tolerates to a degree.
But if you are some fatass who is shooting animals for the thrill, or some fucktard who gets off on abusing them, you are pretty degenerate.

A human who does not respect other living beings, does not acknowledge his responsibility as the top of the food chain and can not even feel empathy for a fellow mammal is an autistic subhuman imo.

Animal rights are simply part of our existing legal structure. We implemented them because the majority of the population agrees that it is wrong to be a sadist to animals. It's said that you can judge the worth of a society based on how it treats animals, and it tends to hold true. Societies that are callous to animals, are also callous to their fellow men.

In the end, animals and humans draw from the same well of empathy in the mind. A society that is not empathic to animals, is automatically also not empathic to human beings.

And with mankind so numerous, it is only logical to have rigid laws about the treatment of animals. I tend to err on the side of animals, because of the sheer numeric disparity. And certainly also because those societies that care the least for animals, also tend to be the most useless ones on the planet. The Africans are quite busy turning their continent in a wretched wasteland, and what do they contribute? Nothing. For the Arabs, it goes the same. Except they contribute less than nothing. They contribute in the negatives, with their evangelical religion, their terrorism, and their mass exodus to the West. The Asians seem to be growing less cruel as they become more prosperous, and contribute more to the world.

In the end, it's a numbers game. If animals disappear, what replaces them? More humans of the lowest castes on Earth. I'd rather have animals.

The ends are different. Mistreating animals for the purpose of fun is fucked up. Using them for science research purpose that benefit us all is completely different.

As a scientist i kill rats on a weekly basis.
We use a guillotine because we cannot contaminate its physiology. Other method is just snapping its neck.

Even though its cruel as fuck, its extremely necessary for testing cancer treatments and other pharmaceutical products.

Im also a proud meat eater

Yet if there is one thing i hate is the keeping of animals for fun like rodeos and zoos

You're an idiot
>I have no idea how animal testing works!
Like everything about your post screams retard
Are you some PETA fag?
Animal testing has changed the entire way we approach product development

Why do we give niggers rights but not smarter animals like chimpanzees?

Savage

I agree with this. Cosmetics tests are bullshit, and the entire industry could disappear tomorrow, for all I care. It would certainly be hilarious to hear all the normies cry and moan because they suddenly can't paint their faces like clowns anymore.

If these PETA faggots had their way, we would. Not just chimpanzees though, they actually honestly believe that shit like wildlife deserves to be treated as if they were humans, even though they clearly aren't. Refer to this image

I'm against it.

I think that we should do our testing on death row/life sentence inmates instead.

be careful you don't fall off the edge.

The edge of what? Glory?

Endangered species should be protected. Animal testing is OK as it is beneficial for human life, although if liberals wish to take their place then I am all for that too. Cows, pigs, fish etc are for eating.

they shouldn't have rights, they are objects

Except PETA is delusional cult that ends up killing way more animals than regular shelters do. They basically rode a big PR wave, and never came through on their shit.

PETA is basically another GreenPeace. A place for leftist extremists to hang out where they can pretend they're doing something for others, while they're really just sitting in a crazy hugbox together.

The organisation deserves to be outlawed. Just like GreenPeace.

more like
>please, no more standardized tests

Says the country of autists who got off on killing Jews 70 years ago

Animals should have a degree of rights, if only to prevent sick fucks to messing around with them just for cruelty's sake.

Of course, animal testing should still be allowed to screen chemicals and others before humans are exposed to them, as human lives are inherently more valuable. Also,
>PETA
Pet murderers should go fuck off. It's bad enough to abduct pets from caring owners for profit. It's outright disgusting when you claim to be fighting for animal rights.

This is what carnie cucks actually believe.

I like most animals more than most shitskins but eating them and medical testing is necessary

They are not animals ! they are Brazilians ! please release my brothers!

>they actually honestly believe that shit like wildlife deserves to be treated as if they were humans

mfw that's literally exactly what they don't believe, go figure. Carnie cucks, when will they learn?

>implying America never had an institutionalized system of cruelty against other human beings

Only difference is, you picked the right target.

oh then please explain to me how testing chemicals on animals is the same as testing it on humans

Medical testing is a must, so we have to allow it, cosmetics and stuff can fuck off though.

might is right

That being said, most people who aren't psychopaths can feel empathy towards other species and will attempt to reduce the amount of suffering they induce. But there is literally nothing wrong with killing animals if done humanely.

We didn't Mengele people or have a unit 731 like Japan.
Ironically those two actually led to a lot of scientific developments including how to treat serious wounds and frostbite

Animals that benefit us agrest deal should be on par for rights as a human

Cows? Food tier

Dogs? Thryve been in the military, they have saved drowning children, thry have protected our sick iur old and our young. They should get the most rights

intelligent, sentient animals should have rights. Chimps, dolphins, elephants, dogs, even some birds have clear and expressed emotions and logical thought processes. they're often capable of solving complex puzzles. They should be studied, but not tested. We have enough idiots in the world who try unproven chemicals sold on tv that "gives you boners" or "restores hair loss" "removes wrinkles". we have all the lab rats we need.

Niggers aren't Homo Sapiens. They are a lower hominid and a throwback. Apes are smarter than niggers.

Mengele was a loner without official support, and he certainly didn't do proper science. I'm pretty sure you had guys like that as well.

Either way, with the Tuskagee experiment you did break all the rules of medical ethics, and that was long after the war. But, again, you picked the right target, and no-one gave a flying fuck.

Itsa necessary evil. Human life is always more important than of animals.

Its a feminine trait to care about cute animals like babies.

If my first shot doesn't kill the deer, I'll shoot it again instead of letting it writhe.

You are retarded if you care about rights of beings whithout consciousness

I think the most basic right for animals is that they should be tasty.

With rights cames responsability.

Can animald take responsability for something?

Like, if a animal had the right to live, he'll respect the life of other animals?

>t. Untermensch

Bait but I'll bite.

I think you mean sapient and even then animals are shown to have various levels of intelligence and feelings. This is for those who are curious and not this particular poster.

I like the way you think user

No rights for progress. Do anything and everything when it comes to science or medicine, but useless things in general such a make-up testers or entertainment do not contribute to the progress of our race and should be outlawed.

Same with beating a pet. There's no reason to unless it attacks you, and I'd even push off giving it the needle if it can be proven to have been provoked in some way. Like recently with that kid who crawled into the gorilla exhibit; fuck that kid and more importantly, his parents. We have more than enough people and it's simply weeding out the weak or incompetent from the gene pool.

Peta faggot, im not impressed, you`re capable of more

Facts are facts, gopnik.

It`s funny how you`re tryng to offende me all the time. And yeah facts are facts, animal have no consciousness, the live only by instincts

I avoid animal products as much as practically possible. Eating meat in today's first world societies is degenerate, unhealthy, unpractical, downright stupid and shows you are void of any empathy or mentally to weak to change a habit.