Just saw this. Joe seems to understand the weakess of the SJW and the BRos why is he not recognized as a good comedian

Just saw this. Joe seems to understand the weakess of the SJW and the BRos why is he not recognized as a good comedian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDea5BcK9gw
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

physical stand up '''''''''comedy''''''''' is never funny

Im waiting for Kanye to cut his penis and put a fake ass after seeing this

because he does too much shit and it detracts from him being known as one

the guy has been in and hosted tv shows, commentated for the UFC (probably his main known-for thing) and has one of the most popular podcasts in the world

i don't find him funny much at all, but i dont think thats why people don't recognize his comedy. even bill burr is probably more popular for his podcast (he fucking talks to himself) despite the fact he is awlways hilarious and has been on breaking bad

That first Netflix special by Joe Rogan is iconic. Should be remembered as one of the greatest sets.

>so short he has to climb to sit on a stool

you should have put him next to Shaq he would look like a smuf vs gargamel

>commentated for the UFC
Do you need special training for that

Its funny to hear people bitch about PC people in places like Sup Forums but it feels stale when other people do it in more traditional settings like standup.

I always say the best ones always punch up, never down. stay strong my chocolate brothers, BLM FOR LYFE

Because he isn't funny. I'm all for making fun of sjw's, but Rogan isn't even charismatic, much less funny.

He's practiced martial arts for decades

kek I love it when Joe acts how he looks. He's a funking ape.

my gym actually purchased a monkey head kettle bell. I do my Rogan meme front raises every day

someone got trolled

Is he the first man to make "bitch" an endearing compliment? If he called me a silly bitch or silly fucker I'd blush.

he lectures rather than tell jokes. i'd watch his ted talk but he's not a comedian.

>I always say the best ones always punch up, never down. stay strong my chocolate brothers, BLM FOR LYFE

It's not punching down though to criticize political correctness. That's a boundary other people put on you. It's the exact opposite to poke fun at it.

Was it actually funny tho? Been a while since I watched his stand up.

>It's not punching down though to criticize political correctness. That's a boundary other people put on you. It's the exact opposite to poke fun at it.

But Joe Rogan is a barely literate white male who lives in a mansion because he talks about leg kicks on PPV.

What business does he have criticizing People of Color or saying what people have the right to feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDea5BcK9gw

couldn't find the webm

He's a small guy.

>DUDE WHY AM I GETTING ALL OF THESE SHOULDER INJURIES LMAO

GOTTA HAVE GRIP STRENGTH BRA WOULDNT WANT TO DEADLIFT USING A SIMPLE $5 SET OF STRAPS BRO

I listened to about 20 episodes of his podcast before i found out he was a comedian. Thought it was weird that the Fear Factor guy was so into comedy.

ROGAN TALENTS POWER RANKINGS
1. MMA commentating
2. BJJ
3. Podcasting
4. Archery
5. Hunting
6. Hosting tv shows
7. Acting
8. Telling jokes

>body is breaking down
>doctors say he needs surgery
>hangs upside down every day to uncripple himself
>spends thousands of dollars on treatment
>gets stem cell therapy, uses steroids, smokes weed to relieve the pain

DUDE BOLIVIAN JEW JITZU IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH

For real?

This is reminder that Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Dojos would literally take children from the favelas and abuse them as their fuck puppets while giving them an education in fighting.

Gracie dojo is one of those pederastic dojos. They survive off of child rape.

Joe is the Plato of this generation

we should all listen to him

brb travelling to Brazil now

It's not how often you tap someone out, it's how often you get tapped. Rickson Gracie was raped 1000 times and by now he enjoys it.

Wow, that really activated my neurotransmitters.

this really gets the old noggin joggin

DUDE

Sniffing coke makes people happy too and so does taking meth. Actually I think every drug makes someone happy. Stealing makes some people happy too, and so does drunk driving. I'm a happy drunk, I guess it's ok then.

I've listened to the Joe Rogan podcast for years, I think he has some really interesting guests on and is an interesting guy but I agree with you, he's not funny at all. His standup specials aren't funny and nothing he has ever said in his podcast has been particularly funny either.

Are you sure this isn't a Bill Hicks quote? Also the spanish flu was natural too, and so was the plague.

really makes you ponder on the meaning of human life and our place in the infinite time and space continuum

ahhahahahahha

He's not even "recognized" on Sup Forums. One day it's the kind of "/ourguy/" shit faggots like you knock out in threads like this, the next he's catching all kinds of criticism for doing something some other neckbeard faggot determined was "too SJWy". You're one simple son of a bitch, OP.

If his only avenue was comedy he wouldn't be famous at all. His jokes are not funny or even clever where we could at least appreciate the craftsmanship. Like he's always talking about "the art" of comedy but he barely participates in it. Even his political/social commentary is shit tier. It's the most basic bitch stoner logic with no actual insight.

His podcasts would be 10x better if he didn't try and be funny every 10 seconds. It's especially cringe worthy when he's talking to somebody who isn't a comedian and they don't know how to react when this 4 foot tall bald gorilla is acting like a 14 year old girl. Or when he speaks to real comedians who aren't friends with him. They just nod and chuckle politely as if they were on a morning talk show. Joe's lack of self awareness is amazing.

>the spanish flu was natural too, and so was the plague
Are those illegal?

How can one man be so fucking based?

>caveman coffee
>eats what he kills
>ketogenic diet
>high as fuck all the time
>TRT
>kettlebell slayer
>psychedelic adventurer

What a goddamn gorilla.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

If someone catches you with it you're not allowed to have it, even it makes you happy. You might even get into an isolation chamber.

SCHAUB IS GOD