How do you justify the money spent on movies, when millions are suffering on earth?

How do you justify the money spent on movies, when millions are suffering on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/erohsi.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uulf-zjXWUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Incredibly poor people pump out 12 children when they can't afford to feed 1

>I should feel bad about this

No?

How do you justify money spent on the millions who suffer when other millions suffer even more?

art is more important than degenerate monkeys

Nobody says they can't watch the movies too, dumbass.

Movies = fun
Pictures of starving children = not fun

I'd say it's pretty given that you should prioritize movies.

They shouldn't be suffering, they should be dead. Nuke them all

People do put money into these countries, but the adults fuck everything up anyways. And a lot of these famines are brought about by war which is something a little pricier than your average hollywood flick.

This cinegrid.

Dear lord, I unironically loved the goofiness of Apocalypse.

my.mixtape.moe/erohsi.jpg

Fuck.

I can't justify it
now what OP

>I see lots of kids in these photos, therefore each person in africa must be pushing out 12 kids

This is so retarded it's actually amusing.

Context. It's hard to give a shit about people that are thousands of miles away.

How do you justify shitposting on the Internet, when millions are suffering on earth?

so what is the average """family""" size over there genius?

Even my fairly liberal mother never gives anything to African charities.

All they do is breed, constantly, their population growth is off the charts just because they are so stupid and selfish to act responsibly.

Also all fucking niggers should fucking hang

Their kids tend to die young, so you have a lot of children to maximise the potential of actually successfully continuing your line. It's instinctual, first worlders don't have this because their kids do not die young.

I would trade the entire continent of Africa for another Friday sequel.

Well, if the little biggers would put on a play once in a while and then film it we would watch and they would get paid and there'd be no more starvation in Africa.

I hate starving people, they're just lazy.

It's ok first worlders are dying off with low birth rates so we can import them over

starving children rarely buy tickets to Marvel movies so their input is not relevant.

Also does looking at pictures of make anyone else hungry for Ribs?

no they're selfish losers

how can you justify the money spent on niggers when they're just going to have 10 more kids they can't afford and so on?

I've seeing the same shit on tv for 30 years. I don't care any more.

man, seeing that picture, i feel nothing. this is probably bad but... eh.

Let them die and learn how to support a stable population without importing everything in the form of international aid. We are only further fucking up Africa and the world by allowing unsupportable populations to continue because of "muh feels". Every other nation, even South America, manages to support their populations without free handouts from the UN, which gives them an incentive to actually better their country because they rely on their industries to provide food, either from trade or production.

So long as the world continues to provide aid to Africa, they will continue to wallow in shit and kill each other because they can afford to do that and eat at the same time. We all remember the stories of Africans dissassembling and selling railways and farm equipment instead of using them to grow food and sell them for more than the equipment is worth.

In short, I don't give a shit about helping Africa because they are literally better off if we leave them alone, and if they can't better themselves like literally every other people on earth are capable of, it proves that nigs are truly subhuman.

Took way too long for a post like this.

I consider them a disease.

Eh, I've got my own problems.

>t. Reddit

>This many people getting baited by the fallacy of relative privation.

Jesus christ Sup Forums

Feeding the poor isn't profitable

but africans make the best kino youtube.com/watch?v=Uulf-zjXWUA

Does anyone else get angry at Charity adverts that are played at Dinnertime? How the fuck am I supposed to eat my hamburger while watching a starving child on the screen?

wtf I hate movies now

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day

Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

Teach an African to fish and he'll go out and pillage his own community, destroy his government, then place himself in charge as dictator and ruin the country for a projected 300 years.

Movie studios ain't no charity

why do you care?

My empathy allows me to be easily guilt-tripped. Besides, it's not good for the soul to see starving, ill or abused children.

Because we have been throwing money at Africa for decades trying to help these people and things just keep getting worse. I stopped caring about all these starving people when I saw just how much the African population has exploded

>He doesn't know that actual stats exist on this and he's right.

I unironically look at movies like Transformers with hundreds of millions spent on shit CGI and hundreds of millions earned and think about all the people that money could have helped

How about you don't watch tv while you eat dinner you fat cunt

Same reason you are posting on Sup Forums instead of doing something about world poverty: DON'T CARE LOL

It's more about the fact this shit out 12-16 kids because 11 of them will die and the parents themselves will no doubt die of something disease/illness/war related so the remaining 3-4 kids have to carry on their miserable legacy.

Africa as a continent is actually made up of a massive majority of young people and children, the old people just die off too soon.

you're a dumb cunt

>eating dinner makes me a fat cunt

Sorry not all of us have 1 meal a day consisting of celery and water

yeah Michael Bay should fund an eugenics program instead you're right

african detected

there were well enough of your ancestors imported in the 18 century

>implying people here not just donload movies

In Hollywood, you can't be too rich or too thin. Looks like they're half way there.

Exactly this.
Africa is a black hole that just sucks up money because they're too stupid to do anything good with it. We keep helping and they keep wasting it and then spit in our face and demand more.

What's this from?

Empire of Dust, the idea was that you're supposed to laugh at both of them for being idiots. But as classic of Sup Forums, they don't know shit and eat up the chink's shittalk

It's actually smart. They cheat god out of food. God creates their child -> child gets born -> child dies -> free food.

it's a bit hypocritical of the chinks, but they are a superpower now. Can Africa develop to that state?

Giving them money just makes them breed more
Making the problem worse

Africa used to be the worlds powerhouse. They had alien technology, bruh. They were literally kings

They aren't my concern.

why are whites so mean to the blacks you guys are supposed to be brothers lol

See that video with the chinese guy berating the african for destroying everything in their environment instead or advancing like everyone else. Its a black man's fate to be hungry and to be involved with savagery

Beat me to it. Based Lao.

Money isn't the problem. Africa gets a massive amount of charitable donations but the place is a hellhole that inevitably tears itself apart the second you leave it to govern itself. If everyone there would chill out and actually work together, they'd have a chance, but they're still stuck in a tribal mentality.

DAS RITE!

>25 photos that would make you say
and shieet

human life itself has no intrinsic value
it's value is given by the worth of the individual in question
So if you exist simply to continue existing until you die, without leaving anything of note behind, you have no value

sounds like my country after the anti-communist revolution in '89

it's still a shithole to this day

>lol

we wuz kangs

i dont care about niggers

>blaming Hollywood when investment banking exists
Aren't you cute, kid.

>How do you justify the money spent on movies
I don't.
I'm aware of the suffering and it bothers me somewhat

Who gives a fuck. We pumped so much money into Africa, taught them his to farm, etc. and what did they do? Fuck all.

This. But it's easier to beg for money than work for it.

what country?