Well?

Well?

fucking so god damned hot

fucking fat loaf...

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Well what, asshole? I'm not a mind reader here.

So hot...

mmmmm more andy threads post more

what if the universe is just a big throat

Loglets grow up

rip

Kill yourself

HIJACK THE LOGAN PAUL THREADS
LOG AN PAUL

THIS IS YOUR MOMENT

i like this

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

clog my throat

Come here quickly

Grow up

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Thread is literal shit, probably sliding a better thread too

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

kek

also chck out

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Hi /log/gers! I made a disguise!

This is a clone of Andy Sixx made from Andy Sixx's own logs of fucking shit.

When one of Andy Sixx's retarded human shit babies grow up

Logging in

I'm I doing it right?

Origin
It involves a photo of Andy Sixx from the band “Black Veil Brides” and asked the question “Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?”
The log of shit meme was seemingly created by one individual simply reposting the very same image and the very same question, every waking hour of every day for months.
In doing so, he could almost have given off the appearance of a meme taking off of it’s own accord, but even to date, the very same person (also known as a samefag in Sup Forums lingo) has been caught out as being the one solo person posting it every time, further proving the forced and inorganic nature of this meme.
Other times the same or a similar picture are posted simply asking the question “Well?” or “Would you?”.
The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.
The second most common response seems to be:
“Oh look, THIS thread again.
Fuck off newfag”
-involving the photo of the character Veruca Salt from the movie Charlie and the Chocolate factory holding up a cup of tea and making a petulant face with the words “I’m being a newfag and nobody can stop me” written on it.
Another common response is as follows:
“Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.”