>make music with stars like 21 Savage and Gucci Mane
>own clothing lines
>live in mansions
>age 22 and 20

Are the Paul Brothers unironically the biggest Chads the world has ever seen>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0Xu08qXDDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and that's why sorry ass faggots on Sup Forums don't like them. Jealousy is a motherfucker, Sup Forumsruh.

I just love watching these "celebrities" fucking break down as people after their ego was inflated cause all they did was suck a bunch of execucock. Dudes will either OD or kill themselves. They have no soul. You can see the one in pink with that dead look in his eyes. Dude has seen some shit. The other brother seems to revel in the evildoings that got him here. They will break.

who

There are 2 of these faggots? Jesus christ. Are you fucking serious? You little tween beta faggots are what give these faggots the cash to laugh at your asses. How fucking stupid are you?

Who the fuck just watches douches on YT like its a fucking tv show?

logans alright. jakes fucked

You must be over 18 to post here

Who?

LOL get real OP these two are huge fags. Chad doesn't prey off the love from a crowd of 14 year old girls and shitty videos to get what he wants. Chad is 10 times the men they'll ever be.

I'll tell ya who. Little girls. Everytime I look at my stepdaughters laptops they got these fools on there lmao.

You sound 50

/thread

>stars
>21 savage
>gucci mane
kek

youtu.be/N0Xu08qXDDY

Jake Paul's Net Worth 2017: $4 Million. Jake Paul is worth $4 million. The YouTuber is famously known for his witty and outrageously comical six-second Vine videos. Between 2013 and 2014, Logan went from 900 followers on various social platforms to 1.5 million.

Yeah then once again, tween girls are choosing pop culture shit. Seriously, why the fuck do we allow tween girls to decide. Shitty pop culture crap rises, tween fucking girls at the core. Music, celebs...fucking a how bout you walk up and turn that shit off and say, 'not in this house'

On my way buddy, on my way..just like you. You will arrive at the same place eventually.

all they need is face tats and theyre legends in my book

It doesn't bother me at all. Kids will be kids.

jake paul once said "it might sound kind of crazy but people dont wanna see other people succeed"

You're a retard.

Bugatti is old.

Never seen these faggots before. Replacement for Siegfried and Roy or some shit?

I think it's cute polfags are bouncing on Paul's dick, homosexuality will indubitably ensure the survival of the Aryan master race and the creation of a Whyte ethno-state.

>logans alright
Genuinely not taking the piss but how old are you?

>>age 22 and 20
And already balding...I really hope they are able to buy some good hairplugs