Hey /bros

Hey /bros,

I broke up with my gf a couple a months ago because I was going through some shit and I needed to grow. She was really heartbroken but we are on good terms now. I asked her to get back together with me now that I'm doing better and she said no. I feel like I'm getting broken up with and it feels so shitty. We were together for 5 years. She doesn't even want to be friends right now. She still has feelings for me but I know she has too much pride to take me back right now, and maybe forever. I love this girl and I feel so stupid for not just trying to keep things going. She was amazing and I totally fucked up.

What do b?
TLDR; How to either get a girl you love back or move on and be single and just forget about my feelings.

Also pic related, its her tits, will dump more nudes if wanted.

moar

Kys

Profit?
Post results

If she wanted you she would take you back and you need to show her that you’re worth taking back but don’t be little bitch and kiss as to her

pussy?

Just embrace your unspoken homosexuality, and finally come out, be fierce, girlfriend!

5 years and you broke up? That decimated her and thoughts of your reliability. GG

I've thought about it but I'll definitely pass for now

More titties

Time heals all wounds bro. It's really gonna take time tho. That's the only thing that gets me over bitches

would never break up with those titties
>you deserve this

You're probably right. I'm close to her sister and she said she's honestly just really mad at me. I was always reliable and consistent though. I just needed time to be alone. I wish I would've handled it all differently honestly, how do I fix it? The entire time I was completely loyal to her and told her I loved her, and was still there for her. Is there any way to salvage this? :/

L

Looking for a pussy pic rn but this is all I got so far

The best thing to do here is move on and find somebody else.

It may be she has started seeing other people and is enjoying it. It may be she felt as hurt as you do now, and doesn't want to re-open old wounds.

I'm telling you this as someone who was on her end (4 year relationship, she broke up with me via text). I missed her terribly for a long time, and felt like this was wrong for us to be apart. But a few months later I started seeing another girl, and she has been so wonderful to me that I'm realizing what a shitty, belittling person my ex was.

My recommendation is to take a couple more months to fully heal, and start dating again.

>but I'll never find someone as perfect for me as she was

Yes, you will. Women only come in about five flavors.

I will second this.
This is a tough one user I would go with one option.
Move on as best you can, Improve yourself as best you can. You will either attract her back or attract another suitable female that you wont fuck over.
If you broke up after 5 years and now want her back she probably thinks you did it to fuck somebody else and now thats not working out you want her back.
You are fucked user.

smh man, I'm an idiot. She was such a good person and she was so hot. We were our first everything! I definitely deserve it.

git gud scrub

way to waste 5 years lololol

dump nudes and fucky sucky vidya plz

facials? bj?

Fuck man, thank you so much for this. I've definitely been so lost. This is my first and only relationship, and the only girl I've ever loved. I'll definitely take my time.

And thank you for that last part. Thats all I can think about. How perfect and amazing she was, and how pure her love for me was. You give me so much hope bro!

maybe start by not posting her nudes on the internet OP you dumbass

Her name grace by any chance? I might be mistaken but those tits look familiar enough to ask.

I guess you guys are right. I'm a dickhead. I wish I had thought everything through and realized that my problems really were just all in my head and I was being a dumb ass. I wish someone had stopped me, but I know now to appreciate what I have and how fucked it was of me to screw her over like that. I feel so guilty about it.

shes fucking other dicks,enjoy the independence she didint know she needed. Going out with friends without her bitchy beta boyfriend whining Fucking hot guys in the club. kys post em.

brownish bitch.
whatever, they are dime a dozen

This is how you get b's advice. At least thats what I've noticed in my many years of lurking haha

And nah, sorry man. I was her first and only boyfriend so I doubt anyone else has seen 'em until this point.

It was only a matter of time before she started getting balled by other dudes anyway.

You couldn't even keep your shit together for a few months after 5 years of commitment.

No problem, dude, I'm just coming out of this slump myself, so I remember what it's like, especially the feeling that you severely fucked up your destiny or something.

One more thing to impart upon you:
Take the good things you liked about your ex--the little things she did for you, or the way she would trace the lines on your hand, or whatever little things like that--and learn from them. Make those good things a part of you.
Do them for your next girl.

You definitley have a point! This is hella beta and me begging for her back was beta af. I honestly regret it but I was desperate, and I love her a fucking lot. If she's fucking other guys then its whatever and I guess I should just forget about her and just start fucking bitches and improving my own self.

You're right, that was honestly really trash of me. I guess I was hoping that she'd be able to forgive me, and maybe forgive me someday. We're both still in our early 20's so life has alot to offer us still I guess.

Honestly, just continue to talk to her and have her in your life. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship now just pull through it and be by her side if you really feel that way about her. Sooner or later she'll want you back or move on. Just know this random stranger is hoping for you!

>This is hella beta and me begging for her back was beta af
> and just start fucking bitches and improving my own self.

beta implying he could get bitches. kys

It's not like what you had was serious or you wouldn't have thrown it away, so move on and be less of a fag in the future.

Good luck.

I definitely had a moment where I felt like I had ruined my life. To an extent I still do and I'm worried I'm never gonna find someone that loves me like she did.

I definitely will do those things. I guess the good thing is that if we don't get back together, then I have alot of things that I have learned about myself and being with someone, and what things to do in order to make someone feel like she made me feel.

You have no idea how much your words mean to me man! This helps more than you'll ever know.

Thank you, I will do just that. I guess I should just be there and not come on too strong for her. I know if she won't take me back I would just want to have her in my life. I'd do anything for her, I guess I just want her to be happy. I wish it was with me, but maybe we werent meant to be after all if not.

nice trips brah

keeping her in her life is risky imho. as out of character as it may seem, she may turn on you and start taking advantage of you or otherwise fucking with your chances of finding someone new by keeping herself in your mind while she moves on.

To be fair, I feel like anyone could get bitches easily if they wanted. The hard part is finding a girl that makes you actually feel genuine happiness and nurtures you and looks after you. I may be beta for saying that, but just dont be a dumbass like me if you DO ever find that girl.

Thank you bro, I appreciate it. I definitely have learned to not be a fucking idiot for the next time.

You're probably right. I know she's not a bad person and might not do it on purpose, but when we do talk here and there, she always asks me if I'm talking to any girls or if I like anyone. Which leads me to believe she's still interested, and I just keep hoping and I just keep myself uninterested in anyone else. I guess its just scary to have to cut her off, or to cut myself of from her. She's like a part of me at this point, but you might be right and it might be for the best.

My heart tells me to just be close to her and wait for her no matter how long it takes. But when i think about it i feel like that wont be attractive to her, and also it will ruin any chances of me being actually happy with anyone. I should probably just cut contact for now huh?

>she always asks me if I'm talking to any girls or if I like anyone

you may not see it, but that's some weird shit for her to be asking you. it's none of her business anymore. listen to this guy:

You're right. I guess I saw it as like her still being interested in me, but it might just be her being manipulative. I showed her a pic of a girl I was just gonna grab coffee with and she said she was ugly and I shouldnt talk to her. hahaha at the time I thought it was cute and it made me feel like she was jealous, but I think I was way off.

where u both from dawg?