When was the last time you had a good cry?

When was the last time you had a good cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIj1QpZMlPE
youtube.com/watch?v=VvINs7iXeWM#t=0m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When i smelled your breath

When my mom shaved my head because she likes my hair short while you were shaving my balls and I bragged about it on an anonymous forum and was 15 years of age at the time.

9/10

cried at my cousins funeral in 2012

Last night after a trip on shrooms

Just about a couple of days ago.

probably like 2003 when my old dog passed. cant really bring myself to cry typically

when i was trying to hide my feelings, had a good sob in the bathroom

>When was the last time you had a good cry?

When BTC was ATH

can't remember.

when I stubbed my toe while watering my spice garden

Last summer maybe.

later tonight lol

Right now

when i had to put my cat down

when i returned from cancun and saw my turtle on the edge of death, hungry as fuck and left her blind for the rest of her life

I've only actually cried once in my life 14 years ago when my father died. For some reason, I never get worse than my peepers being a little wet from a movie that gets me in the feels or something

I cry every night after I masturbate for some reason. It gets even worse when I have sex for some reason which makes sex always awkward and I have to rely on one night stands with people I don't know.

are you me?

This past August. Every year on my grandpa's birthday I go to his grave, put flowers, and say a prayer while kneeling. They say as long as someone remembers your name, you are still alive.

Many people don't realize, that from a young age, they subconsciously restrict themselves from outwardly crying, even whilst alone, little realizing that if they simply let go, it would all come out.

The essence of weeping is to wash away.

When I caught my girlfriend of 4 years 7n the act of cheating in me, almost got arrested got into my car and just drove, eventually I ended up at my fathers house and I sobbed like a baby sitting in my car in his driveway. Kinda wish I could cry, maybe I could get my pain out. I should be over it. She was a bitch enoigh time should has passed it should just be a shitty memory, but my whole world collapsed that day and I havent been ok since.

dec 2016 when i realised it probably wasn't going to work out with my oneitis. we'd been going out for a few weeks and she started going cold already. which made no sense as she asked me out. i think it all came crashing down that it wasn't going to happen the way i'd always hoped. damn that was a terrible few months. i went from feeling the best i ever had to the worst.

before that was like 2011 when i wasn't as depressed and things hurt more and i had more hope for my future.

The ending of Hero (with Jet Li) does pretty well for me.

today
almost killed self
decided to do it without gun
now I have to wait

when my dog died July 2017

I don't cry because I'm a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIj1QpZMlPE

I know that feel dogbro. RIP to your pup

Watched Bridge to Terabithia some years ago. Them feels.

Only faggots and women cry

Don't get me wrong, I get sad, feel pain, and all the rest of that. But I don't weep like a woman. I just stuff those feelings down and go about my business, the way men should.

tonight. the end of a shit year and the beginning of another shit year. been drinking heavily for a few years and wondering when my liver will finally go so i can go on with getting out of here.

Any of y'all watch Angel Beats? Fucked my shit up hard for a few days after.... Like fuk, just hearing the soundtrack gives me the feels. I know, I'm a weeb...

When my Grandmother passed away a couple years ago. Still hurts to think about it.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Fix your life or wallow in self-misery, my friend. But the truth is no one gives a fuck about your issue because we all have issues.

Rocket? Is that you?

No, just a guy who did figure out that it really did come down to one simple choice, just like the movie said: I had to chose to either get busy living or get busy dying. Wallowing in self-pity was just wasting my time and everyone else's.

Yesterday when my suspicions were confirmed and my fiancé told me her ex raped and beat her multiple times in December of 2016. She relives it in nightmares every night or doesn’t sleep at all.

You sound like him
youtube.com/watch?v=VvINs7iXeWM#t=0m38s

OD? That was mine in 2008. RIP. I have cried a lot more since then but mainly for how fucked up humanity is, when I get drunk.

You better figure that out soon because it is miserable. One of my good friends died like that and he was in sheer Agony for weeks and weeks. Try Kratom and passion flower, chamomile and Skullcap. Stop being such a weak fagott

When my mom died in 2013. Came home and found her on the couch with her eyes rolled to the back of her head and a pale face and purple hands. Won't ever forget that night. At least I got to say 'I love you' one last time before I left.